It's my turn

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29: It's my turn

 

After the movie finished, people came out like the waves of the sea. So Eun and L. Joe waited outside to finally see who Chunji’s with.

“There they are.” So Eun pointed.

Chunji and the mysterious girl saw them and they gaped as they walked to them. L. Joe’s eyes widened as they went closer.

“Oh. Imo-ah.” L. Joe respectfully bowed to the mysterious girl.

“Why are you here, L. Joe? With So Eun?” Chunji’s smiled slightly fade as he saw the couple ball caps they are wearing.

So Eun immediately took it off making L. Joe shocked as he glared at her.

“Are you his girlfriend?” Chunji’s mother asked reffering to L. Joe. “You look really pretty.” Chunji’s mother complimented So Eun.

“That? Pretty?!” L. Joe scoffed, pretending to be stopping himself from laughing. So Eun glared at him then made a slight bow, “Thank-you, Eonni.” She blushed. Chunji and her mom’s eyes widened.

“S-She called me eonni!” her mother snickered, Chunji was also smiling, but he’s quite troubled that L. Joe’s with So Eun right now and what are they doing here wearing couple caps.

“Eh?” So Eun scratched her head, quite confused.

“You, cry baby ert ahjumma, that’s Chunji’s mother!” he chuckled. Her eyes widened in shocked as she immediately bowed respectfully to her.

“Omo, I’m sorry. I thought you were Chunji sshi’s girlfriend.” She said biting her bottom lip.

*Did she really think that? Did she get jealous?* Chunji thought, looking at her with amusement.

“Aigoo… I can’t blame myself if I looked younger. You can call me unnie if you want.” Chunji’s mother laughed covering with her large summer hat even if it’s autumn season in Korea.

So Eun awkwardly laughed.

“By the way, L. Joe. Could you come with me to your house? I haven’t seen halamoni for months!” Chunji’s mother said, clingling her arms to L. Joe’s.

“Eh? But Imo…” L. Joe refused, looking at So Eun who’s standing beside Chunji right now, dumbfounded by Chunji’s mother sudden approach.

“Chunji, just send the pretty girl home, alright? Bye~” she dragged L. Joe with her, but L. Joe’s kept glancing at So Eun while walking. So Eun puffed her cheeks a little as she waved L. Joe goodbye.

“Erm…” So Eun looked at Chunji. She was so nervous right now, she’s with her crush Chunji and it feels really awkward and uncomfortable.

“Are you and L. Joe…” Chunji started, looking down on So Eun.

“No~ were not dating! Nor couples!” she said with full of confidence as she made a cross sign with her arms.

Chunji chuckled with her cuteness and he sighed in relief, “Then, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter