Stubborn L. Joe

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13: Stubborn L. Joe

 

So Eun happily skipped her way to the ddeokbukki shop.

When she arrived the twins were opening the shop together. So Eun sneaks out to startle her twin, “Boo~”

“Kyaa~” Min ri gets really startled while Min young shows no emotion at all.

So Eun felt disappointed, she never experienced to startle Min young ever, she just doesn’t get shocked at all.

The twin has different school with So Eun and gets home earlier than their unnie.

“I’m really good at adjusting my time!” So Eun proudly said walking inside the shop while the twin followed her behind.

So Eun changed her clothes and went downstairs while tying her hair up, with her nerdy glasses, she seems a new person.

“Don’t you have community service today, unnie? What’s that?!” min young asked pointing the nerdy glasses her unnie is wearing.

Min ri came over and started laughing with the weird look of So Eun.

“I don’t have. It’s not on my schedule. Why? You liked it? I bought this at a garage sale on my way home. I see ulzzang wore this kind of glasses. I find it cute! See?” So Eun answered making famous ulzzang poses when they are wearing nerdy glasses.

The twins pretended to be choking, “Ack! Unnie!~”

“Yah!” So Eun yelled. The twins ended up with laughter. They started fixing the tables and chairs.

“Unnie, how’s the school? Is there any cute guy you met? Huh, huh?” Min rin teased So Eun while nudging her.

Min young, who was also curious, leans in to her it from her Unnie.

So Eun suddenly turns red as she remembers her only crush at her school today, Chunji.

“Ayiee… unnie. Who is he? What does he looks like?! More handsome done your crush Lee Min Ho?!” Mi rin excited asked linking her arms into So Eun.

While the twins were having a hard time pleasing their unnie to tell them who her crush is, a group of dazzling high school students entered their shop.

Also, some customers started coming.

“Stop it. Shh… we have customers already.” So Eun said giving a warning glare to the twins.

They stopped at once but their grin on their face never fades.

“You better tell us later, unnie!” Min Ri winked.

So Eun shook her head and took some menus to give at the customers.

The twins ran into different tables to attend the customers while So Eun attended the high school noisy students.

“Annyeong haseyeo. Welcome to Min Min ddeokbukki shop. What’s your orrr-“ So Eun’s eyes widened when she saw L. Joe looking at her, slightly amused.

His chin was rested on his palms, staring at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter