Unexpected Revelation

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20: Unexpected Revelation

 

It was another typical day at So Eun’s school. Still, the dare was still bothering her so much. The twins already know about this and they are really intrigued about it.

“Eonni, you can say no to him? That plastic surgery queen won’t know if you say no anyways.” Min Ri casually shrugged.

So Eun sighed, “I know. But that would be cheating. I keep my words.” She said, making a cross sign in her left chest. Min Young and Min Ri looked at each other and shrugged how stubborn their eonni is. “I’ll go now and face another day at school.” She said with her softest voice ever.

“Fighting, eonni!” they chorused, cheering their eonni to lift her fighting spirit.

“But if you can't take it, Eonni, say no to L. Joe!” Min Rin yelled before their eonni could run.

So Eun once nodded and waved goodbye at them.

Right when she entered the school, she looks really anxious. She really doesn’t like want to encounter L. Joe maybe for this day only.

She made little steps towards her locker and twisted her lock combination. When she heard it clicks, she opened it and grabbed all the books she needed. But when she spun around, she saw L. Joe looking at her without any sign of expression, “Omoya! You scared me!” she hugged her books tightly on her chest and breathe deeply.

Students, especially the girls passing by were looking at them like they were burning So Eun inside their mind. But the girls were getting really suspicious about them and they don’t want to jump into any conclusion yet and just want to observe more.

L. Joe frowned and gave her a queer look, “You’re not going to avoid me again, do you?” he raised an eyebrow. Making sure that So Eun won’t transfer seat and stay away from him again. If yes, he would be bothered to death.

So Eun swallowed and forced a smile, “Yes.”

L. Joe smiled inside his mind and inserted his hands inside his pockets. “What are you waiting for, ert ahjumma? Let’s go.” He irritably said.

So Eun shook her head, “Erm, well. I’ll just follow after a few minutes. I still have to…” she looked around, wishing that her Key oppa would pass by and greet her so that she could not walk with L. Joe because she knows that he will talk to her.

“… Run a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter