Don't worry

You Found Me

 

I stared at my own reflection in the mirror that was hanging on the wall. A small white patch was still on the right side on my head. The wound was starting to heal, but I insisted on covering those stiches.

 

The trip to the police station wasn’t exactly trilling. Not when my stepbrother was playing victim while his mother was pretending to weep to match with his story.

 

The atmosphere was so tense and terrifying that I had retch on the spot. Anyways, they locked him up in jail and I get to go home for the day.

 

I sighed at the mirror. What a horrible hair I have. Maybe I should cut it myself.

 

The scissors that I got it from the living room was tempting. I picked it up and try to figure out how I should cut it.

 

 

Hmmm…should I just cut off this chunk of hair at the side? But then I’ll still look weird.

 

 

 

Maybe I should just shave bald.

 

 

 

“NOOOOOOO!!!!!”

 

 

 

Oh. Okay. Maybe not. Wait a second, that isn’t my voice….

 

 

Before I could register anything, the scissor was knocked out of my hand and I was pulled into a tight embrace.

 

 

 

 

“No…. Don’t…..Don’t do that again…”

 

 

 

 

The familiar cologne made me smile as I nuzzle into his shoulder. “Okay. I won’t shave bald.”

 

 

Jin Young pushed me away a little so that he could look at my face. “Shave bald?”

 

 

“Er…yeah.. Wasn’t that why you were saying no?”

 

 

He gave me a confuse look as he looked back and forth from my face to the scissors on the floor.

 

 

 

“But you….I….Were you trying to cut your hair?”

 

 

 

“Yeah.” I laughed.

 

“Oh.” He said and blinked at me. “Oh..”

 

He slumped down the floor all of a sudden, bringing my body down with him.

 

 

“I thought….” He let out a bitter laugh. “I thought you…haha….”

 

 

He buried his face in my hair and hugs me tightly again.

 

 

“You thought I…?”

 

He mumbled into my hair. “I thought you wanted to….I mean….a scissor. It’s so sharp.. and I….”

 

 

 

“Scissors are meant to be sharp.” I patted his back.

 

 

 

Sharp…. Oh….

 

 

I held him by the shoulder and force him to look at my eye.

 

“Oppa.” I said softly, cupping his face in between my hands. “I’m not…..I’m not going to….kill myself again.”

 

He placed his hands over mine and laughed nervous. “I….I just…”

 

I shook my head. “I won’t do that again. I have you with me now.”

 

Jin Young open his mouth and closed them again. He chuckled a little and leaned forward, pressing our lips together.

 

 

“Okay.” He breathes on my lips. “Okay….I…I understand.”

 

 

“Yeah.” I murmured before pulling him into a hug.

 

 

He combed his fingers through my hair. “If you want to cut your hair, there is a saloon nearby. I’ll bring you there, okay? Don’t…..don’t do it yourself.”

 

I smiled and nodded. “Okay.”

 

He sighed and pressed another kiss on my cheek. “Hey, do you want to come to my house?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

“Waaaaaaaahh!”

 

 

Jin Young laughed at me and switched on the heater. “It’s a bit messy thought.”

 

 

It wasn’t messy at all. In fact, his room is neater than mine.

 

But what caught my attention were the guitars hanging on the guitar stand at the corner of his room.

 

 

I upclip the hook and held an acoustic guitar up. “Ommo! It’s the special edition! Oppa!”

 

 

He grinned at me. “Yup. Special edition.”

 

 

“No fair.”

 

 

He flop himself on his bed and patted the space next to him. I brought the guitar with me and saw down.

 

 

“Such fine sound….” I sighed and strummed it.

 

 

“How come you never looked at me like that?”

 

“Like what?”

 

“You have a dreamy expression right now.”

 

I ignore him and continue strumming the guitar. “I want this.”

 

He cleared his throat a little. “No….”

 

“Okay fine. At least let me borrow it.” I smiled at him.

 

He scratched his head and shook it.

 

“Why?”

 

“I…..I treasure this guitar a lot, okay?”

 

“What about me?” I asked. “Don’t you treasure me too? You know I won’t spoil it.”

 

 

Both of our eyes widen when we realised what just came out from my mouth.

 

I quickly stood up and put the guitar back on the stand. “Oh hey, I didn’t know you play the bass guitar.” I chuckle nervously.

 

I jump a little when gave me a hug from the back. I didn’t even hear his walking over to be honest.

 

 

“You can come here anytime and play it, okay?”

 

I leaned back closer to him and nodded my head. “Thank you.”

 

He pressed a kiss on my cheek and released me. It felt so cold all of a sudden.

 

 

“I’ll go take a shower. You can lay down if you want.”

 

“Okay.”

 

He patted my head before grabbing some clothes from his cupboard.

 

 

“Don’t run away!”

 

“I won’t. Babo.”

 

He grinned at me and went into the bathroom.

 

 

I stared at the guitar for a moment and looked around his room.

 

 

Grabbing a blank paper along with a pencil, I started strumming.

 

 

 

-

“The date of the hearing has been set.”

 

 

I stopped chewing my food and placed my chopstick down. “When…is it?”

 

 

“One week from now.”

 

 

The meat in my mouth tasted sour for the first time.

 

“Oh. Thank you.”

 

I felt something warm touching my skin and looked down to see that Jin Young had his hand over mine, giving me a squeeze for reassurance.  

 

 

I squeeze back tightly.

 

 

“Don’t worry so much. I’ll go through the procedure with you. He won’t be near you either.”

 

 

“Can…er…. Can Jin Young oppa be in the court?”

 

 

His father nodded his head. “He’ll be sitting behind you.”

 

 

I felt myself relaxing. “Okay…I’ll be alright then.”

 

 

Jin Young’s mother clapped her hands together. “Alright! Now eat up!”

 

 

 

 

-

Even though I am now both physically and mentally stable, I still refuse to go back to school.

 

 

“You should go back to school, Mia. Don’t lock yourself in this room.”

 

I scribbled a few notes on my manuscript book and smiled. “I’m composing. It’s my homework.”

 

Mrs Kim sighed. “I know you’re doing your homework. But….it’s still good to be around people rather than alone.”

 

“But I don’t want to be around people.”

 

She clucks her tongue and placed her hand on my shoulder. “You can’t hide in here forever. You need to graduate too, you know.”

 

“One week.” I muttered. “I’ll go back to school….after the court case is done.”

 

“You may need to go to court a few times.”

 

I stopped strumming and looked up at her. “A few times? Can’t it be settle in one day?”

 

 

“Well, that depends on how good is your family’s lawyer.”

 

 

I shudder at the thought of my step brother being a free man.

 

“One week, okay? I’ll send you to school myself.”

 

 

“Fine.”

 

 

She smiled and patted my cheek. “Okay. I’ll be in the kitchen. Come out if you want food.”

 

I laughed. “I will.”

 

 

 

 

-

“The highest score from each class gets to perform at our end of the semester showcase?”

 

“Yup!”

 

“Hana, please don’t swing your spoon like that.” Yuri said dully and swats the rice off her cheek.

 

Hana stuck her tongue out and stuffed another full spoon of rice into .

 

“Oh. There’ll be a quiz next week. Are you coming?” Yuri asked.

 

 

“I don’t know….”

 

“Don’t worry. We’ll be there.” Yuri continued. “If anyone dares to make fun of you, they would have to go through me!”

 

“And me!”

 

“Hana!” the both of us screamed at her, wiping off the food she spat out. She ducks her head low and covers with her hands.

 

“Sorry…”

 

“Urgh.” Yuri shudders and turned back to me. “We’ll study together for quiz after dinner. Okay?”

 

 

I smiled a little. “Okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

-

“Are you sure your parents are alright with me sleeping over?”

 

Jin Young fluffed up a pillow and placed it next to his. “Of course. I’m a good son, okay?”

 

 

“I wasn’t talking about that…”

 

He smiled and smoothed the pillow surface. “Why are you standing there? Come here, time for bed.”

 

 

I made my way towards his bed and slowly crawl under the covers.

 

 

This isn’t the first time we’re sleeping next to each other. But it made me so nervous that I couldn’t even speak properly.

 

 

“G-good night, oppa.” I simply mumbled and pulled the covers over my head.

 

 

“Yah, where is my good night kiss?”

 

 

I shut my eyes tight and feign sleep.

 

“Mia?”

 

 

Don’t make a sound. Don’t answer him….

 

 

I heard him sighing as he scooted closer to me.

 

 

“Are you really asleep?”

 

 

Yes I am.

 

 

He wrapped him arms around me and placed his head on my pillow.

 

 

“I know you don’t want to go back to school. But you need to go back one day.”

 

 

Why is everyone talking about school today? Did they all have some kind of meeting about it secretly?

 

 

“Are you scared?”

 

 

I almost replied to him question. Almost.

 

 

He sighed and pulled down the covers from my head. Thank goodness I was facing the wall, only my back was visible to him.

 

 

“To be honest, I’m also scared.” He said.

 

 

Wait, what?

 

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

Damn I just talked!

 

 

Jin Young chuckled and pressed his nose at the base of my neck. “I knew you were awake.”

 

“Shut up.” I muttered as he placed a soft kiss on my neck.

 

 

“So…why are you afraid?” I asked.

 

 

 

“Nah…I’m just testing you.”

 

 

“Babo.”

 

 

“Your one and only babo.” He said cheerfully. I smiled and leaned my back against the bed.

 

 

“Good night.” I said to him when he pushed himself off the bed and looked down at me.

 

 

“Good night.” He smiled back and pressed a chaste kiss on my mouth.

 


Hello! Sorry for updating so late. I'm kinda going through a lot right now.... Yeah. But here's an update! =) Thank you for waiting.

And thank you for reading, subscribing and voting for this story too! I love reading your comments, it somehow made my day feels better =D

 

OH, I got a new story featuring B.A.P Bang Yong Guk hehe. You can check it out if you have time. Here's the link. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/396101/what-my-heart-tells-me-to-do-angst-bangyongguk-romance-yongguk-bap

 

Once again, thank you so much! =D