Pinocchio

You Found Me

Hey guys. i'm soooooooooooo sorry for not updating. i sudd didn't know how to continue this story. writers block?

i'm so sorry! here's a chapter for you =)

have a nice day~


 

Jin Young sat before his desk drumming gently with his fingertips. His eyes however were far away, lost in thoughts.

It’s been three days since the incident happen and Mia still refuses to come to school.

The bell rang indicating it was lunch break. He quickly closed his books and stood up.

“Hey, are you coming?” Shin Woo asked.

“Yeah. I’ll join you guys in a minute.”

 

-

“Is that cheesecake?” I asked.

Mrs. Kim took off her mittens after setting the cake on the table. “Yes.”

“Yay!” I squeal and gave her a hug. “I’ll get the plates!”

“Hmm…you look fine.” She said as I hop into the kitchen.

“Huh? Oh, erm…ow?” I smiled at her sheepishly.

She shook her head and came over. “Why don’t you go back to school?”

The thought of school made me cringe.

“The discipline teacher gave me a week off.” I mumbled.

“But you’re missing classes.”

I sigh to myself and handed her the plates.

“Are you scared?” she asked.

“What? N-no, of course not!”

I lied. I was scared. And the worst part is I knew who did those horrible things to me.

My phone rang as I was about to take my next bite.

“Hello?”

“Hey baby.”

I quickly gave my phone to Mrs. Kim. She raised an eyebrow and look at the caller ID.

“Deal with it.” she said and pushed the phone back to me.

Taking a deep breath, I said, “H-hey oppa.”

“What are you doing now?”

“Hmm…eating. Is it lunch break again?”

“Yeah.”

I nodded and gave my empty plate to her, indicating I want another piece.

“Pig.” She muttered and cut me another piece. I pouted at her.

For the past few days, Jin Young has been calling me every time he’s on lunch break. And of course, he always asked me the same question.

“When are you coming back to school?”

And i would always give him the same answer.

“E-erm, when my feet are healed?”

“Does it still hurt when you walk?” he asked.

“Y-yeah! It still hurts.”

Mrs. Kim placed the plate in front of me and leans towards my phone. “Liar.”

“H-hey!” I said, closing my phone with my free hand.

Jin Young chuckled from the other side. “I knew it.”

“I’m not lying. It still hurts!”

“She was hopping around the house earlier.”

“Mrs. Kim!”

She grabbed my phone and held her hand up.

“Jin Young shii, please do something to make her go back to school.”

“Give me back my phone!”

“Hmm. Oh, that’s a good idea. Yes, of course. Yes.”

“Yes what?” I said, tipping on my toes.

She passed me back my phone. “Say goodbye to your boyfriend.”

I snatched it back and went to the corner of the kitchen. “What did you guys talk earlier?”

“Nothing. I’ll call you after school?”

“C-call?” I said. “Can you, erm, visit me?”

He let out a sigh. “I have a lot of work.”

“Fine. Don’t come then. And don’t call me!”

“Baby.” He laughed. “Don’t be mad.”

I was hoping Jin Young would drop by my house one of these few days, but he never did. He only calls me at night before he goes to bed.

“But I miss you.” I confessed. Nowadays I do find myself behaving a little childish with him.

“That’s why you should come back to school.”

Not that again.

“Okay, go eat something. Just call me when you’re free.”

“Aigoo, is my baby mad?”

“S-stop calling me b-baby!”

He laughs. “Alright. See you later.”

“Okay.” I said and hung up.

 

Wait. Did he say ‘see you later’?

 

-

Jin Young greeted her with a smile and stepped into the house.

“Have you had dinner yet?” Mrs Kim asked.

“Yes.” Jin Young replied.

“Okay. I’ll be leaving. She’s in her room.”

He gave her a nod and held the gate for her.

“Thank you for coming even though its already late, Jin Young shii.”

“Don’t mention it.”

After sending her off, he went back into the house and makes his way up to the highest floor.

Knocking on the door a few times, he heard a voice telling him it’s not lock. He slowly opened it and peeks inside.

Mia was lying on her stomach on her bed while reading a book.

“You’re leaving?” she said while turning the page.

“You look busy.”

Her eyes grew big when she heard that voice. Within seconds, she was in his arms. He embraced her tightly and rocks the both of them from side to side.

“Babo.” She muttered, resting her head on his shoulder.

He kissed her temple and trails his lips down to her cheek. “Who?”

“Pinocchio.”

Brushing his lips against her nose, he tilts her head and kissed the other side of her cheek. “Really.” he murmured.

“Yeah.” she said. “Want to know who Pinocchio is?”

Tracing her cheek with his lips, he stops at the corner of and said, “Me?”

“Maybe.”

He smiled and released her. Hooking one arm behind both of her knees, he carried her up.

“Hey! What are you doing?” she yelled, wrapping her arms around his neck on instinct. “Put me down!”

He placed her gently on the bed and takes a look at her feet.

“Hmm, seems fine to me.”

“N-no, it hurts.”

He tapped her nose gently. “Pinocchio is right here.”

Mia didn’t say a word. She was looking everywhere except for him.

He sighs and sat next to her on the bed. “Please come back to school. You can’t keep doing this.”

“If you’re here to tell me this then you can leave.” She said, crawling further into her bed while motioning to the door.

Jin Young manage to grab her wrist and pull her back until she was leaning on him. He wraps his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

He sighs and said, “Can’t I visit you?”

“You said you’re busy.”

Another sigh escape from his lips. “I wanted to surprise you.” he said. “You’re not fun.”

When Mia didn’t respond he turns her around until she was facing him.

“Baby, look at me.”

She leans her forehead on his shoulder and shook her head.

“Hey, is that how you welcome me?” he joked.

She shook her head again.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, rubbing her back in a soothing manner.

“I’m scared, oppa. I’m scared.”

Jin Young tried to lift her head up but she refused. “Look at me.”

“I’m fine.”

“That’s your favourite line, Pinocchio.”

She sighs again and snuggled into his chest. “Have they found out the culprit?”

“Mia, we all know who did this to you. We just don’t have evidence to prove it.”

She sat up straight and looked at him. “How about I lure her?”

Jin Young cupped her face in his hands and pulls her closer to him. “Are you crazy?” he said.

“But I don’t want to be around her.”

Pressing his lips on her cheek he said softly, “I will protect you.”

A tingle of warm washed over her when she heard those words.

“Just trust me.” he whispered again, dragging his lips lower and lower. “Now, how about a reward for stopping by your house?” he murmured at the corner of .

Mia smiled and turned her head so that their lips would meet. She simply pressed their lips together and pulled away.

He pouted and said, “Is that all?”

“What?” she said. Her ears were turning red.

He chuckled and leans forward until their nose were touching. “I’ll teach you how to kiss then.”

Locking their lips together, he kissed her as he held her cheek. Mia stayed still as she grips onto his shirt.

Jin Young gave her a smile before kissing her for the second time. It wasn’t a passionate kiss. Those kisses were soft and tender, as if he was expressing his love for her.

Mia had butterflies in her stomach and she was slowly drowning in the kiss. He drops a few more light kisses on her lips before murmuring softly, “Kiss me.”

She kissed him softly once, twice. She let her lips linger longer on his for the third time.

Jin Young smiled and kisses her again. Leaning backwards, he brings her down with him so that she was now on top of him. Mia started to response to the kiss as he run his fingers through her hair, them gently. They pulled away from each other shortly, panting away.

“I can’t get enough of you Mia…..” he whispered softly.

Mia asked, “W-what did you said?” she did not hear properly as she was too busy calming her own heart.

Jin Young smiled and lean her head on his chest. “Nothing.”

She tried to get up but his arm was tightly wrapped around her waist while the other was behind her head.

“Let me go, oppa.”

“No.” he said, kissing her hair. “I’m here to make sure you go to school tomorrow.”

“Er you can do that tomorrow. For now, I need to sleep!”

He sighs out loud. “Let’s just stay like this. I miss holding you.”

I miss being in your arms too. She thought.

Soon, she fell asleep in his embrace. He slowly set her down on the bed and pulls the covers over them.

 

“Sleep well, baby.” He whispered into her ears before stealing another kiss from her.

 


Erm, sorry about the title i really don't know what to put heh.

Thank you for reading my story! =)