Meeting him again

You Found Me

I stared out the window absentmindedly as I heard my phone vibrating in my bag. I flip it open when I heard a beep.

New voicemail.

I sigh and deleted it. I know I’m being childish, but I just want to be alone right now.

My phone vibrated again and a picture of Jin Young’s sleeping face pop up on the screen. I smiled upon seeing it, remembering how I took it when he was resting on the couch in the music room.

The picture soon disappeared when my phone stop vibrating.

Putting the phone on the table, I looked out the window again, counting the number of people that walked pass.

“You might want to answer that.” a voice said.

My eyes widen when I met the owner of the voice.

What’s was his name again?

He sat opposite me but did not speak until my phone stop vibrating. He then cleared his throat and pointed at my cup. “It’s still full.”

I nodded my head.

“Hmm… Is it because there are no marshmallows? Let me go get some for you.”

“It’s okay.” I said, more like I whispered.

He must have realized the tone of my voice as he sat back down. “Is everything alright?” he asked.

No.“Yes.”

He interlaced his fingers together and put his elbow on his knees. “Are you sure?” he asked again.

I smile. I hope so. “I’m fine.”

“You know.” he said. “I’m starting to think that is your favourite line.”

Somehow those words made me think of Jin Young again.

“Erm, off duty?” I asked, trying to change the topic.

He shook his head. “I don’t work on Fridays remember?”

Oh, I totally forgot. I don’t even remember his name.

“Let me guess…you don’t remember my name either.”

Caught!

He chuckled and shook his head. “Well, it’s normal I guess, since we only met once.”

“Do you?”

He pressed his lips together and tilts his head to the right. “Hmm?”

“Do you remember my name?” I asked.

He smiled and nodded like a child. “Mia.” He said. I smiled too.

“I won’t repeat this again.” he said, pointing his thumb towards him. “Woo Ji ho.”

I repeated his name. “Noted.”

He opens his mouth but closed it when my phone vibrated again.

“Is it a stalker?” he asked, looking at me. “Should I answer it for you?”

I quickly grab my phone from the table and stuffed it into my bag. “It’s nothing.” I said. “So, what are you doing here on your off day?”

“I just came back to drop something. Hey, are you hungry?”

I didn’t know why but I started laughing. It reminded me of that day. I then noticed him smiling.

“Come to think of it, I haven’t had anything since lunch break.” I replied.

“Awesome!” he said, jumping off the chair. “Let’s go eat!”

 

-

Jin Young practically ran towards Mia’s house. He rang the bell furiously as he catches his breath.

Mrs. Kim came out looking suspiciously at him. “Jin Young?”

“Is Mia home?” he asked.

She shook her head. “Not yet.”

Damn it! He thought.

“Was she with you?” she asked.

He didn’t want to lie, but he didn’t want her to worry about them either.

“Is something wrong?”

He quickly shook his head. “Could you ask her to call me when she gets home?”

“Jin Young.” She said. “Did something happen in school today?”

The way she looked at him made him felt uneasy.

“I-, nothing. Nothing happen. I’m sorry to disturb you at this hour.”

He quickly bowed and ran to the bus stop.

Mia, where are you?

 

-

“You’re not eating.”

I looked up at him and realized I was just poking my rice. “Sorry.”

He took the bowl of pibimbap and the spoon from my hand and mixed it for me.

As I stared at him, a vision of Jin Young mixing my rice appeared in front of me.

 

“Yah, don’t add that! It’ll be too spicy!” I said.

“But it’s nice!” he said, putting more chili paste into my bowl.

“Oppa!”

He snickered and mixed them again. “Look baby! I’m cooking!”

 

“Here you go.” Ji Ho said, placing the bowl back in front of me with a smile. “Eat up.”

Oppa said the same thing to me too.

Why am I feeling guilty all of a sudden? I have the right to be mad at him right? He always avoids topics about Jin Ah and I don’t like how he still talks to her when she’s the one giving me hell.

Maybe I should have listen to him earlier. But part of me doesn’t want to.

My thoughts were broke off when he tapped my forehead.

“I’m almost done with mine. Are you really not eating?” he asked.

“I-, I’m not hungry anymore.”

He raised his eyebrow and looked at me. “Oh, is it that you don’t like to eat this? I should have-”

“No, I’m fine. Sorry about it.”

He nodded his head. “Do you want some dessert?”

“That would be nice.” I said, picking up my spoon. He stopped me before putting some money on the table.

“Don’t force yourself to eat if you don’t want too. Let’s get you some ice cream.”

 

-

I scanned my bus card on the machine. “For two.” I told the bus driver. He nodded and smiled at me.

“Hey, you don’t need to do that.” Ji Ho said as he followed me up the bus.

“It’s okay. Plus, you bought me lunch and ice cream. Sorry that I wasted it.”

I sat down on a seat next to the window at the second last row while he sat next to me.

“Don’t worry about it.” he said.

I took out my earphones and plug it into my phone. Going through my playlist, I put it on shuffle mode and pressed play.

“What are you listening to?” he asked me. I plug out my left ear phones and gave it to him.

“Big Bang.” He said. “Cool.” I laughed when he started singing.

“I’m singing my blues~”

“Your good.” I said between my laughs.

“Nah. I’m better in rapping.”

“Really? You’re a rapper?” I asked. He nodded his head. “Yup.”

“That’s nice. I would like to listen to your raps someday.”

“Oh.” He said, taking out his phone. His was busy pressing his phone until he unplugged my earphones and connect it into his.

“Listen to this. I composed it.” he said proudly.

 

I’m still fly, I’m sky high, and I dare anybody to try and cut my wings~

 

“Hmm. You’re singing.” I said. He chuckled and shakes his hand. “Oh the rap part is coming.”

I nodded my head to the beat when I heard him rapping.

He’s good.

“Fierce.” I said.

“Yup, that’s me.” he said with a wink.

I lean my head on the window and stare at the road. I let out a laugh when I heard him singing again in the song.

Slowly, I start to fall asleep without knowing.

 

-

Ji Ho played another song for her when the first one ended.

“Gotta warn you, this song is quite emotional.” He said, looking at her only to found out that she was already sleeping.

He smiled and slowly reached out and positions her head on his shoulder. Her phone almost slipped out from her hand but he caught it on time. Just then, her phone vibrated in his hand. He looked at the picture that was on the screen and the caller ID.

 

Jinyoungie <3

 

Ji Ho sighs.  So she really is taken. He thought. Did they both have a fight? Was he the one calling her all day?

He peered down at her to find himself admiring her face. She looked calm and peaceful while sleeping, just like the first time he saw her at the café.

That’s right. Ji Ho has been looking out for her for the past few months. Mia would always stop by the café and sits at the same spot with the same drink after school. She would sometimes doze off on the sofa with a notebook and pen in her hand.

One day, Ji Ho was cleaning the table until he heard a something dropping and saw a book on the ground. He picked it up wanting to return the book to the owner, but he saw a girl sleeping with her head bend downwards and her hair was covering her face. He didn’t know what came over him, slowly and gently, he placed her head back to the sofa.

That’s when he realized who she was. His heart started palpitating then. His lips curved into a smile when he saw her mumbling something in her sleep.

I’ve always thought she was cute. Now that she’s right in front of me, she’s gorgeous.He thought. It felt like he had fallen in love with her at the first sight.

But then, he realized that she has been coming with a boy after a few weeks, the same boy that told him that she was taken by him at the counter.

He didn’t take it seriously, thinking he might be just a friend who has a crush on her or something.

But now, it seems like the boy was telling him the truth.

Sighing to himself again, he leaned his head on top of hers.

If only I had the courage and talk to you first, maybe we could be like this every day.

He put her phone into his pocket and took her hand in his.

 

I know I shouldn’t be doing this. But once won’t hurt right?

 


Drama drama~

Off topic. i miss Zico... ok scratch that, i miss block b! i want to see them trolling again =(

ok back to topic. B1A4 sang intuition by CNBlue on Mc0untd0wn today! why are they so perfect~~ =D

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting! love love love!!