Revealed

You Found Me

I hit my locker door again. Why is it so hard to open?

“Is it stuck?” a voice asked.

“Oh, Shin Woo oppa. Yeah, I think so.”

“Do you need help?”

I moved away from my locker. “Yes please.”

He hit the sides and tried to pull it.

“Is this your combination?”

I checked the lock again and nodded.

He tilted his head. “Weird.”

“Is anything stuck in there?” I pointed at the corner.

“I’m not sure.”

He went to have a look while I try to pull my locker door open, and it did.

But it something felt out.

And it’s wet.

“Oh my god did you leave drinks in your locker?” he said.

I looked down at myself and saw liquid flowing out. The first thing that came into my mind was my books.

“Damn!”

Shin Woo took my books out. “It’s drenched. Purple? What drink is that?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t put any food in here.”

Students who were passing by stopped and look. Some offered me tissues.

“Mia.” He pointed. “Your socks.”

I looked down at my white socks that were up to my thighs, it was now purple.

“Fantastic.” I muttered. “Wait. My manuscript book!”

It was soaking and my writings were smudge.

“This isn’t happening.” I said. “Dammit!”

Shin Woo closed my locker door and grab my hand. “Get yourself clean up I’ll dry your books.”

I followed him until I heard him saying something that makes me nervous.

“Who’s the culprit, we need to tell Jin Young.”

I tugged his arm. “D-don’t tell him, please.”

“But-”

“It’s me, I left my drink inside.”

He paused for a moment before nodding. “Okay.”

 

 

That day, I took all my things out from my locker before heading home.

“Wow, that’s quite some books.” Jin Young said. “Leave some in your locker.”

“It’s okay, I need them.” I said, not mentioning that someone put liquid in it.

“Did you have P.E? Why are you in your track attire?” he asked.

“Oh. I’m just cold.” I lied.

 

 

After two days, I saw something was weird at the edge of my locker as we walked passed,

“Is that foam?” Yuri asked.

“I don’t know.”

“Open it, your books.” Hana said, not knowing I’ve stop using my locker.

I took a deep breath before turning my locker combination. I felt my hands shaking as I pull the door open.

Yuri was right. A lump of shaving cream fell out.

“Oh my god! What the hell?” Hana yelled.

“Who did this?” Yuri said, turning around to look for the culprit.

“Books!”

“Don’t worry, I took them all out.” I said, looking at the foam falling to the ground.

“Oh, thank godne-, Wait you knew?”

I nodded my head slowly.

Hana hit my arm. “Yah! Why didn’t you tell us? We must tell oppa.” she said, taking her phone out.

I shook my head. “Please no. I will tell him myself.”

She looked at me for a while before putting her phone back into her pocket.

Yuri shook her head. “Mia, what’s going on?” she asked.

I looked at the bunch of student that was surrounding me, some were even taking pictures.

I want to know myself.

 

-

“Ommo, did you hear? Someone’s locker got vandalized today!”

“Morning Jin Ah.” I mumbled.

She pulled out the chair next to mine and sat down.

“He or she must have made the person really mad, don’t you think?”

Mad? I didn’t make anyone mad.

“I don’t know, but I feel bad for the victim.” I said.

“Why? She must have done something really bad.”

Did she say ‘she’?

“So it’s a girl.” I said, looking straight in her eyes.

“Rumors.” She said.

“But you said he or she earlier.” I said. This time, she was looking straight into my eyes.

“Well, let’s hope that she will realize what have she done wrong and find ways to change it, don’t you think?”

“I don’t know, I’m not her.”

If looks could kill, the both of us would be dead right now.

It’s a wonder how there were no signs of fears in her eyes. “Well.” she said. “Then we’ll have more drama to look forwards, don’t you think?”

I smiled at her. “Of course. And I wonder how bad it will get.”

 

-

Trust me.

It was horrible.

I was even afraid to walk alone in school.

My textbooks were missing.

Some were glued together, I couldn’t even open it. I had to borrow Hana’s for the meantime.

I asked Jin Young to stop putting things in my locker as I won’t be using it. He agreed without asking any questions.

During my class duty, someone ‘accidentally’ splash water on my back, claiming it slipped out of her hands.

I didn’t even get to see who it was. All I heard was a mere sorry and laughter.

Who the hell slips a pail out of her freaking hands?

I was soaking wet and it was almost 5degrees.

Lucky, maybe just lucky, Jin Young came to look for me and found me wet.

“What the hell?” he said, rubbing my hair with his towel.

“Erm, can we do it outside? I’m kinda in the men’s locker room.” I said.

“Not until you change, take my cloths.” He said. “What happen? Did anyone bully you?”

Should I tell him?

“Nah, we’re just playing.”

“Really.” he said, pointing at the changing room. “I don’t see anyone but you that time.”

 

P.E, it was the worse. There were thumbtacks in my shoes. Someone wrote nasty words on my shirt. I couldn’t even participate.

“Did you wear them somewhere?” the nurse asked while applying medicine on my feet.

“I think so.” I said, knowing that I never wore my P.E shoes outside of the school.

“Alright, remember to change your bandage after you shower.”

“Thank you.” I bowed at her.

“I’ll write you off for the day.” She said. “Do you have anyone to pick you up?”

“No.”

“Are you sure? It’s pretty bad.”

“I’ll be fine.” I said, hoping off the bed.

She closed the first aid kit. “Just write your name here, I’ll pass it to the office.”

“Thank you.”

 

I was practically walking on my heels.  Students were giving me a weird look as I walk down the stairs.

I can’t believe she put thumbtacks in both shoes. What the hell she wants from me? Mad? I didn’t make her mad. Well if I did, don’t blame me for that, she’s so annoying.

Then I stopped walking.

Jin young. She wants Jin Young.

Wait…does this means…she knew about us?

No it can’t be…

But…Jin Ah…she could somehow….

“Look out!”

I heard a yell. Those standing downstairs were pointing behind me.

Before I knew it, I was falling.

Grab the handle, Mia. Grab it!

None of my body cells were working at the moment. All I did was to close my eyes and get ready to break a bone or two.

But the thing is I didn’t hear any bone cracking sound. In fact, I didn’t even hit the floor.

“Get her.” I heard a voice, and he sounded very angry.

Oh my god.

I open my eyes slowly and looked up.

He caught me, I’m not dead.

I saw Hana and Yuri standing with Gong Chan and Sandeul at the side. Shin Woo and Baro were holding a girl.

“Jin Ah.” Jin Young said. “As I expected.”

But the girl wasn’t Jin Ah.

“W-who is that?” I asked.

Jin Young was still hugging me tightly. “One of her followers.”

I could hear whispering.

“Oppa, let me go.”

“No.”

“People can see.”

He scoffed. “Is that what’s on your mind right now?” He held my shoulders and looked me straight in my eye.

“That locker, it was yours. Those books, it was yours. That day you were wet, you weren’t playing with anyone. And today? Your shirt got written with ugly words. And your feet.” He paused and looked down. “And you never told me?”

“How did you-”

I looked over at the girls. They were mouthing sorry to me.

“So they told you..”

“Yes they did. You know why? Because they couldn’t stand seeing you like this anymore! How come you never told me? Didn’t I tell you that I will help you no matter what?”

I’ve never seen Jin Young so mad before, it was pretty scary. I was actually having a huge urge to cry, but I held it in.

“I-I’m sorry, oppa. I just didn’t want to get you involve.”

“Why?” He sighed. “Why?”

I looked around and saw that the crowd has gotten bigger.

Jin Young grab my chin and face me back to him. “Look at me, don’t look at them. I asked, why?”

“I…It’s about me so…”

He started shaking my shoulder. “Stop blaming yourself for everything. You weren’t even at fault! What am I to you then? What am I?”

I couldn’t take it anymore, I started crying. I didn’t know whether it’s because he was too scary, or I was just letting out what I’ve been holding for the past two weeks.

Jin Young pulled me towards his chest and put an arm around my head as if he was protecting me.

“I’m sorry.” he whispered. “But I have to do this.”

I try lifting my head but he pressed it down. “No, please don’t.”

 

-

Jin Young scanned through the crowd, looking for her.

And there she was, standing at the end of the corridor, with her arms crossed.

“Everyone, listen carefully, I will only say this once.” He started. “As we have all heard about rumors of someone being bullied, well this girl right here is the victim.”

People started taking their phones out, some were busy gossiping.

“I will not tolerate any threatening or bullying from now on.”

He looked at his friends and they all gave him an approving nod.

He turned his head and faced her. “Whoever you are, I hope that you will apologise to her, right here, right now.”

He felt Mia tugging the back of his blazer.

“Shh…It’s okay. I’m here.” He whispered into her ears.

He looked back up to the crowd, or specifically, Jin Ah.

“Like I said, I will only say this once.” He wrapped his arms tighter around Mia, planting a kiss on her temple. Gasp and cries were heard, but he didn’t care.

 

“Because you have just messed with my girlfriend.”


Me is back! here's an update =D

just a random question. anyone here are fans of teentop? or specifically, l.joe? xP

thank you for reading and subscribing! <3<3

don't forget to comment! =D