Date?

You Found Me

“Here is your order, miss.”

“Thank you.” I said, taking some napkins and putting it on the tray.

“Oh wait.” The guy said, grabbing something from the corner.

“Extra marshmallows for you.” he said and put it in my hot chocolate and some next to the plate.

“Oh erm, thank you.”

“Wanna know why?” he asked.

I looked up at him and saw him grinning. I just stared at him.

He chuckled and leaned forward. “Because you’re sweet.” He winked.

“Oh, er….”

“So what’s your name, miss?”

Suddenly, I felt an arm around my shoulder.

“Sweet girl is taken.” A voice said.

“O-oppa.”

He smiled at me and took the tray I was holding. He looked back at the guy and nodded. “Thank you though.”

“Erm, sure.” The guy behind the counter said. I smiled and nodded at him.

“What was that for?” I asked, after sitting down.

Jin Young shrugged and passed me my hot chocolate.

“Yah.”

“Drink when it’s still hot.” He said and leaned against the sofa.

I lifted the cup and put it on my cheek. “So warm.”

He laughed and leaned against the table. “So, what do you want to do next?”

“Hmm. No idea.”

He tilted his head and looked at me. “There must be some place. Food? Shopping? Arcade? Anything?”

I drank my hot chocolate and shook my head. “Nothing.”

He sighed. “You’re no fun.”

“Shut up.”

We left after finishing our drinks. The guy earlier waved at me as we walked past the counter.  Jin Young slung his arm around my neck as he opened the door.

“Yah.” I took his hand away “Stop that.”

He didn’t budge. He continued walking with his arm around me.

“Jin Young oppa.”

“What?” he said. “I’m keeping you warm.”

I laughed. I just had too. “Are you like, jealous?”

“Me?” he scoffed. “No.”

I swear his voice broke when he said that.

“I appreciated it but it’s really hard to walk like this with my guitar.”

He released me and took my guitar. “How about we hold hands?” he asked, extended his hand.

“It’s alright.” I put my hands in my jacket pockets. “So where are we going now?”

“Hmm, let’s walk around.” He said and started walking. I followed behind.

I don’t even know where we were. I’m really bad with streets name. Did I come here before?

I blindly followed Jin Young into an accessories shop.

“Wow this is nice.” He held out a ring and tried it.

I walked around the store, looking at their stuffs. I barely wear jewelries, but something caught my attention.

A golden Eiffel Tower necklace with a love shape pendant with the word ‘Je T’aime’ carved on it.

It looks normal. But I don’t know why I was so drawn to it. I held the necklace up and checked the price.

“Found anything nice?” Jin Young asked.

“Oh?” I put the necklace back and shook my head.

He walked over and touched the necklace. “This is pretty.”

“It’s expensive.”

He chuckled and looked around. “There’s more over there.”

I squeezed pass a few people and got over to the other side but realized Jin Young wasn’t behind me.

“Oppa?” I looked around the store but I couldn’t see him anywhere.

“Why is it so crowded.” I muttered.

I somehow ended up at the same corner again. It’s like the Eiffel tower pendant is following me.

Should I just buy it?

Suddenly a hand grabs my shoulder. I jumped and quickly turned around.

“Wow, it’s just me.”

Jin Young patted my back as he smiled at me. “Shall we go? It’s so packed in here.”

“Yes, please.” I said.

As we headed to the exit, his hand slid from my shoulder and interlaced with mine. He didn’t let go even after we left the store.

It seems like he read my mind when I wanted to tell him to let go.

“You know, it’s not illegal to hold hands.” He said without looking at me.

My heart skipped a beat when he said that. I didn’t even know how to react.

We ended up walking around with our hands linked together.

 

-

“Urgh, my stomach feels weird.”

“And you still wanted dessert.”

Jin Young rubbed his stomach with his free hand while he swings the other one that was holding mine.

“It’s all your fault, you couldn’t finish your pizza.”

I frowned. “I told you not to order large.”

He laughed and exhaled. “So, where’s next?”

I shrugged and keep walking, until we passed by a shop selling soft toys.

“Cute!”

Jin Young looked at me for a moment before laughing out loud.

“What.” I said, pouting.

He shook his head. “I just, haha. This is the first time I see you behaving like this.”

“Sorry. I’m like this when it comes to toys.” I said, looking through the window.

“Come on, let’s go in.”

Big mistake. I was busy hugging every single toy we walked passed.

“Oppa, look!” I pointed at a panda on the top shelf.

He reached up and took it for me. I snatched it and hug it tight.

“Gosh, I want to buy all of them.” I said, nuzzling the panda.

He laughed and lean against the wall. “Don’t you have like, hundreds of them in your room?”

“Not hundreds.” I muttered. “Hey.” I held out a fox. “This looks like you.”

He looked at the fox toy then back to me. “I do not.”

“Yes you do.”

He sighed. “Then I guess you should stop hanging out with me before I turned into a big bad wolf.” He grinned.

“Ooo how scary.”

He looked at me and sighed again, taking the fox.

“Hey.” He said. “Do I look like it now?”

I turned around and almost burst out laughing. He was imitating the toy, smiling with his tongue out.

“You look horrifying.”

“You- aish.”

I started laughing when he punched the fox. I just keep laughing.

“You know.” He said as I looked back at him. “It’s nice to hear you laugh like this.”

I stop laughing. “Eh?”

He ruffled my hair and put the fox back. “Do you want the panda?”

“Eh, erm...”

He reached for another one from the shelf and put it next to mine. “This looks better.”

“Huh. Hey, where are you going?”

I put the panda on a random spot and followed him until I realized he was heading to the cashier.

“No wait oppa!”

“Should I wrap it?” the cashier asked.

“Should I wrap it?” Jin Young turned over and asked me the same question.

“I, I didn’t say I w-want it.”

He chuckled and patted my head. “I know you want it.” he turned back to the lady. “You don’t need to wrap it.”

The lady nodded and put it in a bag and handed to me.

“Thank you. Please come again!”

“Eh? I haven’t pay.”

“I already did, silly.” He slung an arm around me and led me towards the door.

“How much is-”

“I don’t want your money.”

“But you already paid for the pizza.”

 “It’s a gift.”

“Oppa!”

“Mia!”

I stopped walking and gave him a look. He laughed.

“I think I want some frozen yogurt. Do you want some?”

My reply turned into a scream when I heard the thunder.

Jin Young held my arms. “You okay?”

“Y-yeah. Just, shocked.”

He looked up at the sky. “I think it’s going to rain soon.”

“Maybe we should go home.”

Jin Young looked at me for a few seconds before nodding his head. “The bus stop is the other way.”

He held my hand and started walking. Small droplets of rain starting falling as we quicken our pace.

It started raining when we reached the bus stop.

“Whiew, that was close.” Jin Young said, standing next to me.

There were many people running for shelter. The wind got stronger and the rain got heavier.

“Oh my gosh!” I said when the wind blew towards our direction, causing the rain to follow.

“Take this.” Jin Young slung my guitar around my shoulder and he stood in front of me.

“Don’t stand there, you’ll get wet!”

“I’m blocking the rain.” He said and pulled my hoodie over my head.

“Come closer.”

He took a step towards me, our bodies were practically pressing against each other.

“You’re soaked.” I said, touching his back.

“I’ll be fine.”

I flinched when I heard the thunder again.

“Scared?” he teased.

“No.”

He laughed and covered my ears with his hands. “Better?”

I smiled and nodded.

We stood like these, holding each other while waiting for the bus to come. The bus took quite long to arrive, but I wasn’t bothered about it.

 

-

“There’s a towel in the bathroom. You can change into these cloths.”

Jin Young nodded took the cloths I gave him.

“Aren’t these man’s cloths? Don’t tell me you secretly wear them?” he laughed.

It’s not mine.

I just smile at him.

“Dry your hair or you’ll get a cold.” He said.

I nodded as he went into the bathroom.

The both of us were soaked by rain water when the bus arrived. Jin Young insisted on walking me home so I made him stay to dry himself up.

I placed his sweater near the heater and started drying my hair.

Then there was knock on my door.

“Hello, I brought some hot tea.”

“Thank you Mrs. Kim.”

She walked in my room and placed it on the table. “Have you taken a shower?”

I nodded.

“I’ll take these wet cloths.” She said. “And no funny business.”

“Hey…” I frowned at her. She laughed.

“He can stay until the rain stops. Your parents are not coming home for dinner.”

“Okay. Thank you so much.”

She nodded and went out my room.

I took a sip of hot tea to warm myself. I switch on the TV and continued drying my hair. While watching it, I can hear Jin Young singing in the shower.

I don’t know why but I found it adorable.

 

-

 Jin Young felt good after taking a shower. The cloths Mia gave him surprisingly fit him. He couldn’t help but to wonder whose cloths are these.

“Hey, what are you watching?” he asked when he heard the TV playing.

Instead of getting a reply, he saw Mia sitting on the floor while her head is rested on her bed.

“Aish, she felt asleep again.”

Jin Young walked over and took the remote control out of her hand. He then carried her and placed her on her bed gently. He didn’t realize that their faces were close to each other until he released her.

Jin Young stared at the girl he adores for a few seconds before leaning in to kiss her. He planted kisses all over her face and stopped when he was just inches away from her lips.

He quickly pulled away before he could do anything to scare her. He caressed her hair as he lean in and kissed her cheek before whispering into her ear.

“Mia. Do you know that I like you, a lot?”

 

-

I woke up and found myself sleeping on my bed, hugging the panda Jin Young bought for me.

“Oppa.” I sat up and looked around. He wasn’t in my room anymore.

“Oppa?” I stood up and headed towards the stairs.

“Oh, you’re awake?” Mrs Kim asked when she saw me in the kitchen. “Cute panda.”

“Erm yeah. Where’s Jin Young oppa?”

“He left. Don’t worry I gave him an umbrella.”

“Oh, okay.”

I was a bit disappointed he left without waking me up. Wait, how did I end up sleeping on the bed? Did he carry me?

“Ooo.” Mrs Kim walked over to me. “That is pretty.”

“P-pretty? What’s pretty?”

She pointed at her neck.

“Huh?”

I instantly touch the area around my neck and felt something around it.

I don’t remember wearing a necklace.

I quickly went to the nearest bathroom and check myself in the mirror to only find my mouth hanging open.

The thing around my neck was the Eiffel Tower pendent I saw in the shop earlier.


hey guys! sorry if this chapter is boring. i'm still sick =( and im like locked up in my room cos my sister has exam and i don't want to spread my sickness to her. so yeah, wrote this on my bed while looking around my room haha.

i'll make the next chapter better okay? sorry!

take care! love love~