Second Day

You Found Me

 

I was looking out the window, strumming my guitar absentmindedly. I didn’t even know it was already lunch break.

“Hey, hey!” Yuri waved her hand in front of my face.

“Oh, sorry.” I put my guitar back into my casing.

“Man I’m so hungry I can’t even compose a single line!” Hana said as she put her music scores into her file.

“Let’s go!”

I carried my guitar over my shoulder as we leave the music room.

 

 

“I love food.” Hana smile widely and took a huge bite of her sandwich.

“Don’t mind her. She’s always like this.” Yuri pointed at her with her fork.

I nodded and took a bite of my salad.

“Mia, I heard you playing some chords just now. Have you composed a line?” Hana asked.

I shook my head. “Not really.”

Our class was asked to compose a song. In three weeks’ time, there will be a showcase for 1st year students. The best gets to perform their song on stage in front of the whole school.

Hana was still scribbling some lyrics down as she munch her food. Yuri too gave her some ideas.

“Why so sad?” Yuri said as she looked at what Hana was writing.

“Shut up.”

“You need to stop watching those sad dramas. I don’t want to cry on stage while singing, again.”

“Yeah yeah, you can just play the piano then.”

“Mia, come have a look.” Yuri pointed at the piece of paper with her fork.

 “Now you will put that fork down or I will fork you!”

Yuri laughed pointed her fork in Hana’s face. “Try me.”

 

---

“So, did you manage to find your phone?” Yuri asked as we headed back to our classroom.

Oh no, I totally forgot about it.

“Sort of.”

“What do you mean by that?” Hana asked.

I told them what happened last night, and he said he’ll meet me during lunch.

“Oooooooooo….” Yuri said and blinks her eyes rapidly. “Don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll return it to you soon. What’s his name?”

“Good question.” I said and placed my guitar on the floor. “I didn’t get to ask.”

 

---

Second day in Seoul Music High School was over. Yuri and Hana decided to stay back to help me out with my homework in the library.

“Thank you so much. And sorry for the trouble.” I said.

“Nah, don’t be. Besides, I’m waiting for my brother.” Hana said.

“They should be done soon. Why isn’t he replying me?” Yuri said, checking her phone.

“Boyfriend”Hana mouthed to me. I nodded and mouthed “okay” back to her.

“What are you guys talking about?”

“Algebras.” Hana said and winked at me.

 

We were so absorb in our homework that we didn’t realized that someone was watching us from the side.

“Ommo oppa!” Yuri said, clutching her chest. “You scared me!”

The boy behind her kisses her cheek and sat down next to her. “Miss me?”

Yuri giggled and pushes him in the chest. I’m guessing that must be her boyfriend.

“Oh, Mia, meet my bo-, my friend, Sun Woo. Sun Woo, this is Mia.”

“My bo-, my friend.” Hana imitate her and rolled her eyes. “Yah, where’s oppa?” she asked the boy.

He pointed behind her. I saw four figures walking towards us as Hana waved at them.

“Sorry.” Sun Woo stood up and bowed at me. “I’m Sun Woo but you can call me Baro. Nice to meet you.”

I did the same.

“Oppa, this is Mia.” Hana said and pointed at me.

The boy with the widest smile I’ve ever seen stood in front of me and bowed.

“Hello! I’m Sandeul, Sandeul, Lee Sandeul!” He said happily while waving his arms.

“Oh cut the crap brother, it’s Jung Hwan.” Hana rolled her eyes.

“Sandeul!” he said again, pumping his fist in the air. I just had to laugh when he did that.

“Oh come here Mia.” Hana pulled me over to her.

I was introduced to the remaining three.

A guy with his hair tied to the back pushes his glasses up as he introduced himself. His name is Shin Dong Woo aka Shin Woo.

The chic guy or I thought he was, told me he was Gong Chan Shik. Aka Gong Chan. Yet his voice sounded so cute that it doesn’t really matches his look.

The last boy wasn’t smiling or giving me any reaction when I turned to him. All he did was staring at me.

“Do I have something on my face?” I said.

“Huh? No no, nothing.”

“So why are you staring at me like that?” I asked.

He scratches the back of his head and looked at me. “I didn’t expect erm…”

“What?” I said when I can barely hear what he was mumbling about.

“Nothing.” He smiled at me. “I’m Jung Jin Young. Nice to meet you, Mi yan.”

“Oh oppa.” Hana turned to Gong Chan. “Come help us out.”

We all sat down and Gong Chan started going through some formulas with us while Shin Woo and Sandeul left to get some books.

I don’t know is it just me or Jin Young was constantly glancing at me.

“Yes?” I said to him, when I finally can’t take it.

“Huh, oh nothing.” He flips his book but stop when he realized I was still looking at him. “Erm, I was just thinking, your good in maths. You don’t need any help.”

“Yeah you’re a fast learner!” Hana said.

“And you’re slow.” Gong chan pokes her cheek with his pencil.

“No I’m not!” she pushed his hand away.

“Hana.” Sandeul who was looking at his phone suddenly stood up. “Time to go home. Our tutor is coming.”

Hana nodded and start packing.

“We should all go home now. I’m sleepy.” Yuri said, letting out a yawn.

“More like you can’t wait to be with him alone.” Hana rolled her eyes and got herself a smack in the head. “Hey!”

Hana and Sandeul left first while Baro and Yuri followed.

“Nice meeting you, Mia.” Shin Woo slung his arm around Gong Chan and the younger one nodded along.

“Likewise.” I smile at them and we walk out the library.

“Mia.” Someone called me as we were going down the stairs. It was Jin Young.

“Yes?”

“You forgot something.” He said, going through his bag.

“What is it?” I asked.

“This.”

He pulled out a blue phone and handed it to me.

“My phone!”

“Sorry I didn’t return to your earlier. You weren’t in class, and I don’t know where you sit.”

“It’s okay.” I said, checking my phone.

So he was the boy on the phone last night. He knew my name. This explains why he was looking at me the whole time.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t go through anything.” He chuckled.

I smiled. “Thank you so much. I owe you one.” I bowed at him.

He shakes his head. “Nah it’s nothing. Don’t lose it again, alright?”

I nodded and put my phone back into my pocket.

“Mia.” He said again.

“Yes?”

“I, erm, know this is very sudden but, er…” he put his hand at the back of his neck.

“Yes?” I said again.

He put both of his hands in his pockets and looked up at me.

“C-can I have y-your, erm, n-number?”

 


Weee! one more chapter for you!

Now i'm going on hiatus for real. See you all after 3weeks! =)

Thank you for reading and subscribing to my story. Comments are loved =D