Home

You Found Me

Is it me or Jin Young is being paranoid over every single thing I’m doing?

 

“I’ll do it!” he said, snatching the peeler away from my hand. “I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

“Oppa. It’s only a peeler.”

“But it’s still sharp!” He said while peeling the skin off the pear. “Can you pass me the rest?”

“Er…sure.”

 

This isn’t the first time. Ever since Christmas, he’s been doing this. Sometimes he pays attention more to the surroundings than me. He’s always deep in his thoughts as if something is really bothering him.

 

We settle down on the dining table in my house and started eating. Since my family is coming back tonight, Mrs. Kim let me go home. Despite the many protest from me, Jin Young insisted on staying over with me until evening.

 

Not that I mind.

 

“It’s new year’s eve tomorrow.” I said. “Should we go out later?”

He shook his head and tried to speak but pieces of pear started flying out from his mouth.

“Eww oppa! Swallow!” I said, passing him a tissue. He took it and wipes his mouth.

“It’ll be crowded everywhere.” He finally said.

“Oh, okay. So….what should we do? I mean…I don’t think we’re spending it together tomorrow…and the day after…” I mumbled.

He smiled and took my hand across the table. “Let’s just stay home. I’m sure we could do something too.”

I smiled back. “Okay.”

 

 

-

Jin Young knew he was overreacting, but he couldn’t help it. Those words that the old lady told him keep replying in his mind.

 

Fragile? How? She’s not sick right?

 

He unconsciously shifted his hand and pressed it against her forehead.

 

Nope, no fever for now.

 

He retrieved his hand and smiled at the sleeping girl. Jin Young propped his elbow up and placed his head on his hands. They were both lying on their stomach on her bed.

Mia had fallen asleep while they were watching TV in her room. Her head was leaning on top of her crossed arms. He reached out and her cheek but stop when she suddenly curled herself closer to him.

Jin Young mimicked her position, letting his eyes wander from her eyes all the way down to her lips. He chuckled when he realized her lips were slightly pouted.

Making sure his actions won’t wake her up he gently caressed her lips with his.

 

He did it again, and again, and again.

 

“Hmm…”

 

Jin Young quickly pulled himself away and saw Mia rubbing her eyes cutely. She then rolled her body to the other side until her back was facing him and continue sleeping.

He smiled and grabbed a pillow, placing it right next to her as he laid his head on it. Then, he gently slips his arm under her head and pulled her closer to him.

Mia snuggled closer to the warm body as Jin Young wrapped the blanket around the both of them. Planting a kiss on her forehead, he held her close and hummed a song.

 

Soon, he too fell asleep.

 

 

-

Voices. They sounded familiar.

I open my eyes and found myself in his arms. His eyes were closed and his chest was rising up and down as he breathes.

 

Voices. I hear them again.

 

Uh- oh.

 

I quickly sat up and looked at my door. Jin Young woke up from my actions and grabbed my arm. “What’s wrong?” he asked lazily.

 

Oh, that y morning voice again.

 

Stop. Now it’s not the time, Mia.

 

“I…I think they’re home.” I said. His eyes shot open and he too sat up. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and looked at me. “It’s past 7p.m.”

“Shoot. They’re definitely home then.”

I ran towards my door and locked it. Jin Young quickly put on his jacket and grabbed his bag. Thank goodness we came in from my room so his shoes were left outside the balcony instead of the front door.

“Catch.” I said, throwing him the key to the backdoor. It landed in his hands.

“I’ll go downstairs and distract them so you can leave.” I said.

“Okay.” he said, running his hands through my hair. “I can’t believe we fell asleep just like that.”

“Me neither.” I laughed.

“I’ll call you later?” he said. I nodded my head.

“Be careful on your way home.” I said, giving him a pat on his arm and turned around.

“Wait.”

He spun me around and our lips met. I slightly pushed him away and turned back to the direction of my door.

“Eee…that wasn’t a kiss.” He whined childishly.

“Oppa.” I said. “We don’t have time for this right now.”

“Hmm…Maybe you should just introduce me to-”

“NO!”

His eyes widen and he stumbles backwards.

“No…” I hold his hands in mine. “Not…now. I mean…I..”

He kissed my cheek and gave me a smile. “I understand. Don’t worry about it. I’ll leave, okay?”

“Thank you.”

After waving at him, I closed the door and went downstairs.

 

 

The first thing I saw was a bunch of luggage. Then I saw my father sitting on the sofa while my stepmother was busy waving her arms as she speaks.

The moment I took my last step down the staircase, I saw him.

 

His hair was no longer black. It was now brown. That fringe that used to be spike up was now flat, covering his forehead.

His appearance may look difference, but his voice is still the same.

The same voice that sounds so lovely and soothing yet deceiving. The same voice that used to say he’ll protect me but ended up traumatizing me.

I wanted to run back to my room, lock the door and never come out again. But then I saw Jin Young walking towards the back door across the living room. I had to distract them.

It wasn’t hard though, since my dad is the one who called my name.

“Mi Yan.” He said. “How are you?”

“I’m…fine.” I said, walking over to him as slowly as I could.

“Did you have fun with your friends during Christmas?” he asked. I simply nodded my head.

 

I lied, saying I was staying over at Hana’s for Christmas. I lied to everyone with different stories of my own.

 

I’m so going to hell.

 

“That’s nice.” My stepmother fakes a smile. “Were you sleeping?”

I looked down at myself. Crap, I forgot to change. I was wearing shorts and a crumpled shirt. My jacket has slid off my left shoulder.

Suddenly a pair of hand pushed it back up.

“I think she’s just excited to see me she forgotten to change.” He smiled. The same smile he gave me when we first met.

“Oh yes.” My stepmother continued. “I got you some souvenirs. Let me take them out now.” she said and started opening one of her luggage.

While I was busy staring at her opening the bag with my father, I didn’t realized Hyun Jung’s hand has been busy with doing the zipper of my jacket.

I held my breath as he slid the zip up, brushing his knuckles along my stomach as his hands move higher. When I realized what he was doing, I manage to grab his hand before he could go any higher.

I quickly pull the zipper all the way up to my neck and looked away.

He let out a laugh and run his finger through my hair.

“It’s been a while eh?” he said.

I wanted to slap those hands of his away. I wanted to push him so he would fall down and break his hands and never touch me again.

Until his mother clap her hands in glee saying how adorable we look together.

“Oh, just give her a hug. You both haven’t seen each other for almost two years.”

He yanked me into his arms and hugged me tightly.

 

I could feel myself tearing up.

 

“I’m sure they could catch up tomorrow in the hotel.” I heard my father said.

 

Hotel? What hotel?

 

“Oh yes!” the annoying lady squeal again. “Our complimentary suite!”

 

Suite? We’re going to stay in a hotel suite for New Year’s Eve?

 

“Some business partner gave dad a free stay in his hotel tomorrow.” Hyun Jung whispered into my ear. I took a step back but he didn’t release me.

 

“Enough.” I said with a shaky voice.

 

He buried his head at the crook of my neck. “You’ve gotten thinner.”

 

That’s when I realized he had pushed up my shirt and his hand is now on my bare skin.

 

I finally woke up and pushed him away but he was stronger.

 

“Don’t you miss your brother?” he said. His hand went up higher and higher.

 

“S-stop…”

 

He pressed his lips on my cheek. “You really don’t miss me?”

 

“P-please stop…”

 

He finally took his hands away and tugged my shirt down.

 

But he didn’t release me.

 

“Don’t cry. We’ll catch up tomorrow.” He said loudly as if he were to get the attention of the elders. “I won’t be leaving so soon.”

 

He tightens his grip around me as I silently cried in his chest. Not because I wanted to, but no matter how hard I’ve tried he wouldn’t let me go.

 

Everything that happens back then started playing in my mind. I wanted to scream but I couldn’t. I shut my eyes tightly hoping it might stop but it didn’t.

 

 

Jin young, how I’ve wished I never sent you home.

 

 

 

I need you now.

 

 

 

 

Help Me.

 


I'M BACKKK!!! EXAMS ARE OVER WOOHOO! Hello everyone!

Okay... i think i'm suppose to say the latter first. Oh well, typical me hehehe.

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting! Chu chu chu~

As you can see, drama is finally here. Sorry it took so long heh.