Jin Young's P.O.V

You Found Me

 

Seconds. Minutes. Hours. I’ve lost count the number of times I have been checking my watch.

 

It was a closed head injury. Mia didn’t injure her skull but there were tearing in some blood vessels that caused blood clot. The operation was successful, as what the doctor told us.

 

 

My eyes went to where the two girls who had been crying for the pass hour. None of them want to believe what that is happening right now is real.

 

 

So do I.

 

 

“So why is she still inside?” I asked softly. The doctor looked at me for a few second before placing a hand on my shoulder.

 

 

 

“The gynaecologist is doing her job.”

 

 

 

 

-

“Jin Young….”

 

I shook my head. “No.”

 

Baro sighed. “Go in. Go see her.”

 

I shook my head again. “I…I can’t.”

 

The boys looked at each other before sighing. “Okay, let the girls go in first.” Shin Woo said. Both Hana and Yuri immediately stood up and followed the nurse inside the room.

 

Shin Woo sat down beside me and patted my arm. “Look. I know this is hard for all of us to take in, especially you. But…can’t you at least see her?”

 

“I don’t deserve it.”

 

Sandeul grabbed my hand and sat on the other of me. “We are not exactly sure what is going on and there may be a reason why Mia is hiding this from us, but please, at least see her. I know you want to.”

 

Damn right I want to. I want to see her, hold her in my arms and tell her that everything will be alright. But then, will everything really be alright?

 

“Why didn’t she trust me?” I whispered. Baro shook his head.

 

“It’s not that. Like Sandeul said, there may be a reason.”

 

“But I’m her boyfriend right? Why?” I choked. “Look at her now. I….”

 

I buried my face in my palm and let my tears flow freely. “What is going on?” I cried.

I was pulled into a hug as I continue to cry. I could hear the other sniffing as they all came and gave me a hug too.

 

“Hyung…” Gong Chan spoke. His eyes were as bloody as mine. “Please don’t be mad at her.”

I wipe my eyes with the back of my hand and took a deep breathe. “I’m not mad…I’m just…”

 

My name was called in a panic tone. We all turned around and saw Hana standing by the door.

 

“Oppa…I think you should go inside.”  She said. I immediately stood up and free myself from the boys.

“Why, what’s wrong?”

Hana glanced into to room before looking back at me. “She keeps calling your name.”

 

 

 

-

 

The room was silent, except for the sound of the heart monitor beeping. My footsteps were heavy, so heavy that Hana had to drag me all the way to her bed.

Mia was admitted into a single bed ward, since that was the only available room. Yuri was seated at the side of her bed on a chair holding her hand in hers while the nurse was writing something on a book.

 

I struggled to hold back a sob as I near her.

 

She looked like a doll. A pale, sleeping doll with wires and tubes connected under her nose and her arm. A bandage was wrapped around her head, stained red.

 

“What happen to her hair?”

 

Stupid question. Stupid brain. Of all things to said I have to mention about her long hair that has now been really short.

 

“They must have cut it during the operation.” Hara spoke softly.

 

Suddenly she started trashing around on the bed as Yuri let out a scream. “She’s doing it again!”

The nurse quickly holds her down and pressed the red button on the wall just above her head.

 

We both ran forward to her as the nurse patted Mia’s hair.

 

It would have been me doing that, but then I couldn’t walk forward anymore.

 

The way she called my name as she tossed and turned around the bed make me want to cry again. I turned around and walked towards the door instead.

 

“Oppa!” Hana called. “Where are you going?!”

 

“Jin Young?” “Hyung?”

I ignore the boys and walked towards the elevator.

 

“Hey!” Shin Woo grabbed my arm and spun me around. “Where’re you going?!”

I took his hand away from mine and pushed him slightly.

 

 

 

 

“To get answers.”

 

 

 

-

I didn’t care if they were a crowd around us. I knew I wasn’t supposed to act like this, but I just lose my cool when I see him.

My hands fist into the collar of his shirt and I pushed him up against the wall.

 

“What did you do to Mia…” I growled at him. He choked and held his hands around mine.

 

“I…I d-didn’t do a-anything…”

 

I pushed up again and tighten my grip around his collar. “Liar!”

He shook his head. “C-can we….not talk h-here…?”

I sighed and released my hand, ignoring him as he fell onto the ground coughing.

 

“Get up.” I said.

 

He looked up at me. “What happen to Mia? Why are you…”

I scoffed. “How about you tell me?”

He stood up slowly and took a deep breathe. “Why me? Weren’t you guys having a fight?”

My eyes widen and I went up to him with my fist around his collar again. “Repeat. That.”

 

He coughed and pushed me away. “Dude! What’s wrong with you?!”

“What’s wrong with me?!” I almost yelled. “Well pardon me for acting like this because I have a girlfriend who just damaged her head and is lying in the hospital right now!”

 

 

 

Ji Ho’s eyes widen. “W-what? What happen to her? What did you do?”

“I didn’t do anything!”

He shook his head and put both of his hands above his waist. “Did you guys fight again?”

 

I grabbed my hair and yelled, not caring about anyone around me. “Why do you keep saying that?! We did not fight! We never fight!”

 

He put his hands up in front of him. “Okay, don’t yell. Let’s go to the back room.”

 

Ji Ho brings me to the back of the café and opens a door. I went in and dropped myself on the nearest couch. He closed the door behind him and sat opposite me.

“Why did Mia told you…” I mumbled. He shook his head.

“She didn’t tell me anything. I just…assume.”

I looked up at him. “And why is that?”

He shrugged his shoulder and leaned back. “She usually does her homework here or plays with some kids. But lately, she just…I don’t know, sit down and looked out the window for the whole time. She looked so lost. She barely touched her drinks too.”

“So you assume we had a fight.”

“I…well…yeah. Sorry.”

 

I sighed and sink down into the couch, burying my face in my palm.

 

“Wait.” Ji Ho suddenly said.

“What.”

“She asked me something few days ago.”

 

I lifted my head and sat up straight. “What did she said?”

He tilted his head to the right and then keeps it back straight. “She asked me is it wrong to keep a secret from someone…”

I felt myself tense up. “And what did you say to her..”

“I asked her how bad the secret is, but she didn’t answer me.”

I bite my bottom lip and sighed again.

 

“What….What did you think the secret was?” he asked me. I chuckled.

“I wish I knew it myself.”

 

Ji Ho nodded his head slowly and looked around. “What happen to her head? You think I hurt her?”

“It’s not just her head..”

“Hmm?”

“Be honest with me.”

“Definitely.”

I looked him in the eye and spoke. “Do you guys hang out outside the café?”

He shook his head. “Nope. I only see her here.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive.”

“Liar.”

 

He sighed. “Okay fine! I brought her out to eat once, just once.”

“And then?”

“And then what?”

“What did you guys do after that?”

He raised an eyebrow at me. “Er…nothing? We go home?”

“Be honest!”

“I am being honest! What do you want from me?”

 

 

Before I could open my mouth, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I didn’t bother checking the caller ID and answered the phone.

“What.”

“Jin Young.” It was Baro, his voice sounded stern. I held onto my breath and wait for him to continue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s awake.”

 

 

 



 

Hello~! One chapter for you hehe. Finally submitted my freaking assignments. And i went shopping after that and omg I bought myself B1A4's ignition special edition box kyaaaaa~~! It was the last one in the store so..yeah, itchy hands of mine.... I got CNU's random card though. Wanted Jin Young's one but oh well... =(  and i thought they will sign it but don't have.... =(  anyone want to trade their random card? xP ahha!

ahhh can't believe i bought it. my first physical album! i usually just buy the digital ones online. 

okay what am i talking abt. sorry abt that hehe...i'm just excited xP but midterm starts next week sigh. i'll see whether i can update one more chap bfor midterms yeah.

 

Thank you for subscribing, reading and commenting! <3  And thank you to those who voted for this story! <3 <3