Explanation

You Found Me

I slowly open my eyes and found myself laying on top him.

How long have I cried? Did I fall asleep after that?

His arms were still tightly wrapped around me. His eyes were shut and his mouth was slightly open.

I reached my hands up and traced the features of his face. All of a sudden I realised ignoring him for only one day felt like I have been ignoring him for weeks. I missed him so much.

Damn girl, it’s only one day.

“You awake?”

I gasp and retrieve my hands quickly. He chuckled and my hair.

“You alright?” he asked. I leaned back on his chest and nodded.

“Wow that tickles.” He said and holds my head. I smiled and rub my cheek against his chest again.

“Yah!”

We both started laughing as he ruffles my hair.

“You’re laughing. That’s good.”

“I guess.” I murmured into his jacket. My hand started moving itself as I doddle on his chest with my finger.

He groaned and held my hand. “Stop.”

I giggled and rub my cheek on him again.

“Yah yah!”

“Didn’t know you were afraid of this.” I said.

He scoffed. “No. You're such a tease though."

I smiled.

His felt so warm. It feels good staying like this even though he’s probably suffering from my weight right now.

“Anyways.” I said. “Why are you always appearing in my room without me knowing anything?”

His run his fingers through my hair again as if he was untangling some knots. “Well, let’s say I’m like a genie.”

“Huh?”

“You know genie? The one you summon and he’ll appear?”

I tilted my head up and looked at him. “You’re not making any sense.”

He smiled. “It’s the same. You see, you’re yearning for me, and I appear. Even my name sounds like genie. Listen, I’m Jin Young. Jinnie! How does that sound?”

“Er…lame?”

He lightly knocks my head with his knuckles and continued what he was doing on earlier.

“Babo. Why are you always not getting my jokes?”

“Because it’s lame.” I muttered.

“Right. So your boyfriend is lame.”

“Yes.”

“You’re supposed to say no.”

I chuckled. “Did Mrs. Kim let you in? Wait my stepmom-”

“She’s not at home.”

“Oh.”

I slipped myself away from him and lay down on the bed. He turned his body to face me as I snuggled closer to him.

With him my hair makes it harder for me to stay awake. I can barely open my eyes.

“Did your stepmother do anything to you? You looked terrified just now.”

Why did he have to bring that up?

“No.”

He sighs. “You don’t need to hide if she really did something to you.”

It’s not that I don’t want to tell you, it’s because I’m afraid you would leave me.

“You can tell me when you’re ready.”

“Hmm.”

He gave me a kiss on my forehead tenderly. “I’m just glad you’re safe. I really thought something bad might have happen to you when you didn’t answer any of my calls.”

 

Right. I’m supposed to be mad at him.

 

“Hey.” I said, pushing myself up from the bed. “I’m still mad at you.”

He gave me a look before laughing. “Wow. I didn’t know when someone is mad at you they cling onto you.”

I could feel my face heating up at that statement. “Shut up. I was just-”

He held his hand up and propped himself up on the bed. He placed him palm on my cheek and lean towards me.

“Ask me anything.” he whispered into my ears before planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

I didn’t know why I was feeling so nervous all of a sudden.

The first question that blurts out from my mouth was unexpected.

“Is Jin Ah your ex-girlfriend?”

He chuckled with his head down. “No.”

“Oh.” I said. “So who is your ex-girlfriend?”

He looked up at me with his eyes widen.

“What.” I pouted. “I’m just curious.”

He smiled and pecks my lips.

“Hey.” I said, backing away from him. “No touching or kissing until I finish asking you questions.”

Jin Young laughed with a shrug. “If you insist.”

I was hoping he would say the opposite.

“Okay.” I took a deep breath before continuing talking.

“So Baro told me you were neighbours. Oh, he went to the same middle school with her. Okay that’s not the point, I mean, did you move away? Of did she? So you guys still contact each other? What about-”

“Mia.”

I closed my mouth and looked down. “Sorry.”

He moved closer to me and stops before his hand could touch me.

“No touching, right. Sorry.” he said. I nodded my head absentmindedly.

“Alright, here I go.”

 

“Jin Ah and I knew each other before we could even talk. We went to the same kindergarten and also elementary school. We were really closed. We spend most of the time playing at each other’s house or even in school.”

“Well, people were always saying we would make a cute couple or we would get married in the future, but-.”

“Married?” I couldn’t help but to interrupt him.

He chuckled and nodded. “Yeah, married.”

“Oh.”

“Mia.” He smiled. “It’s nothing, okay? I’ve never had that thought before.”

“Really?”

“Really.” he assured.

I tilted my head to the side. “But…. Didn’t you ever feel like you’re falling for her? I mean, kids, I’m sure you did.”

I can’t believe I just said that.

He thought for a while and shook his head. “Nope.”

“Liar.”

He chuckled and shook his head again. “Strangely, I never feel attracted to her at all.”

I reached for my panda and hug it. “Well, Jin Ah thinks the other way though.” I muttered.

He smiled. “Yeah. She confessed to me the day before she moved. I told her I don’t see her that way. And she got all mad and we didn’t really contact each other much then.”

“Eh? But she’s all…”

“Yes, I know. We met again in this school.”

“O-okay.”

Jin Young suddenly stop talking as he looked out the window. The silence was becoming so eerie and I couldn’t stand it.

“Wait.” I said. He turned his head back to me.

“What about the eating lunch together at the rooftop part? Oh, you give sweets to her.”

I swear he looked shock when I said those words.

“She told you.” he said.

“Of course.”

He sighs and messages his temple. “Right…that one…”

“What is it?” I asked.

He shook his head. “I didn’t want to mention this….” He muttered.

“What?” I said. “So you’re just gonna skip that part?”

“Mia-”

“You said you will tell me everything. So come one, tell me.”

“It’s not that importan-”

“Damn it, oppa. Just tell me!”

He reached out his hand to me but I jump off the bed.

“No touching okay?”

“Please sit down.” He said.

“No.” I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest. “Not until you finish your story.”

He took a deep breath and nodded his head. “Okay. Okay i'll tell you."


Wee i'm back! Surprise!  ahahahha.

Oh yes, is the font size alright? should i make it bigger?

this is random but...i feel like writing a GongChan fanfic haahahhaahahahahahha. ok i barely have time but....lately i find myself attracted to him. Damn him for being so attractive!

thank you for subscribing and commenting! =D