Don't leave

You Found Me

“I swear I didn’t lock the door!” I heard someone yelled as I twisted the door knob.

“Then how come it’s lock?” A male’s voice replied. “You know we have a no locking doors policy at home.”

“That’s mom’s policy.” The girl said, still yelling. “I didn’t lock it, okay? Why are you up so early anyways?”

 

“It’s me.”

 

The Lee siblings turned around and looked at me as I walked out from the bathroom

“It’s me.” I repeated. “I locked the door.”

They both answers with an ‘oh’ and Sandeul let out a yawn.

“Sorry. I didn’t know…I just…”

 

I just needed to lock the door to feel safe.

 

“It’s okay.” Hana said, waving her hand in the air. “You’re up early too.”

I nodded my head. “I can’t really sleep.”

Sandeul’s eyes shoot open as he tilted his head to the right. “So something did happen last night…”

“Huh.. What happen?” Hana asked.

“Jin Young wasn’t sleeping either.” He said.

“Where…where is he now?” I asked. He rubbed his eyes and sighed.

“He went home.”

 

 

He..…what?

 

 

 

-

Idiot! When I told him to leave me alone last night, I didn’t exactly mean him to get out of my sight!

I ran out of Hana’s house with the both of them screaming after me. I wasn’t wearing the ideal clothes for winter. Hana’s sweatpants were in fact too long for me that I actually trip a few times.

 

Bus stop. I know where it is. It’s not very far from her house.

 

Thank goodness it’s the weekend and it’s still barely 8am. Only a few people were on the road but all of them gave me strange looks when I ran pass them.

 

The sound of engine roars next to me and I saw a familiar green bus drove passed. Oh no, that’s the bus Jin Young is going to board!

 

I pulled up my sweatpants and increase my pace. Who knew running can be so tiring.

The bus pulled over at the side of the road before I could even make it to the bus stop. Two people stood up from the bench and started walking towards the open bus door. One of them was a middle age woman.

 

 

 

The other was Jin Young.

 

 

 

 

-

~(Jin Young POV)~

 

I knew this wasn’t a good decision, but I feel like I need to give her some space.

Maybe I was a bit over protective? I shouldn’t have acted so rough last night. But she is my girlfriend, I can’t help myself. I need to know why she is acting like this as if she’s hiding something from me.

 

She isn’t…right?

 

I stood up when the bus came to a stop. Before I could board the bus, I was pushed away from the door.

The person was heavily panting next to my ear. I knew who it was from the smell of her shampoo.

“Are you coming in?” the bus driver yelled. A familiar voice replied him.

“N-no! It’s the wrong bus.” She laughed. “Have a nice day!”

The bus driver nodded his head and closed the door before driving away.

I stood there in silence as I watched her calming her breathe. I realized she was shivering from the cold from the way she clung herself onto me.

Seriously? Did she just run all the way here in slippers and a thin oversized shirt that is barely enough to keep her warm? I sighed to myself.

 

 

Mia, my baby girl, why are you always so careless?

 

 

I wrapped my arms around her to keep her warm with my body heat. She muttered a small thank you and nuzzled into my neck.

 

“Don’t leave me…” she breathes out shakily. I pressed my lips onto the side of her head.

“You won’t leave right?” she asked.

I nodded my head, rubbing her cheek in between.

“I was just tired last night. I didn’t mean it.” She said again.

I kissed her forehead and hugged her close to me.

“Don’t leave me…” she pleaded. “Say something… anything…”

I held her face in between my palms and looked at her. “I’m not going anywhere.”

She put her hands over mine and held onto them. “Promise me something?” she whispered softly.

I smiled at her. “Yes?”

She opened and closed it again. She did it a few times, but no words are coming out.

“Yes, Mia?”

She sniffed with a pout. “No matter…no matter what happen to me, promise me that you won’t leave me?”

 

Those sentences caught me off guard. What is that supposed to mean? What happen to her?

 

 

“I…”

“Promise?” she said again. “Promise me?”

“Mia… What are you talking about?” I asked. “Did…did something happen?”

She shook her head fervently. “No! Nothing!”

“Then…then why?”  Is something going to happen to her? Why is she so paranoid?

“Just….just promise. Promise you won’t leave me…”

Mia started tearing up as she pleaded to me. I quickly bend down to be on the same eye level with her.

“Shh….it’s okay. Don’t…cry. Just don’t…”

 

It hurts me seeing you like this.

 

She let go off my hand and started hitting my shoulder. “Just promise me…” she cried harder. I looked around us, hoping no one is around to witness her crying.

“Okay.” I caught her wrist to stop her from hitting me. “I won’t leave you.” I said. “I promise.”

“You mean it?” she choked. I nodded my head. “Yes. I mean it well.”

 

Mia started into my eyes for a moment before wrapping her arms around my neck.

“Thank you…” she whispered with a sniff. “I’ll…I’ll tell you soon but…just don’t leave me.”

I kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly against me.

 

Tell me what?

 

 

 

 

-

“Are you crazy?!”

“I- ouch!”

The girls were taking turns wrapping me up with Hana’s thick blanket.

“Oh, Jin Young is back too?”

He chuckled and cocked his head towards me. “I couldn’t leave her out there alone.”

“Aww…” the boys cooed.

“Hana….” I said, pulling down the blanket that was covering my mouth. “Can I…stay over at your house for one more night?”

“Sure!” She clapped happily. “You can stay forever. I won’t mind!”

 

I won’t mind either.

 

“Is something burning?” Yuri said. The rest of us started sniffing the air. That’s when I realized one of the boys was missing.

 

“Baro!!”

 

Sandeul was the first to run towards the kitchen, followed by Hana then Yuri.

 

“I knew it was a bad idea letting him to cook!” Shin Woo said and run after them with Gong Chan.

 

I sighed into my blanket and leaned my head on the couch. Jin Young sat in front of me and patted my head.

“Are you feeling better?”

“Hmm.”

He smiled and continued my hair gently. I scooted closer to him and leaned against his shoulder.

Even though I manage to convince him not to leave, my heart still feels heavy. I want to tell him everything. But what if he decided to push me away after that? I know I’m being selfish, but what if it really comes true? I feel guilty for not telling him everything, but I rather hurt myself than losing him.

 

“Oppa.”

“Yea?”

“Lean down a bit.”

He looked down at me with an eyebrow raised.

“Closer.” I whispered.

He chuckled and pressed his lips onto mine without any warning. “Is this what you wanted?” he asked.

I nodded shyly. “Y-yeah..Heh…”

He kissed my nose then my forehead. “Why do you want to stay here? Don’t you have to go home?”

“My parents won’t be home…” I lied. I wasn’t even sure whether they will be home or not.

“Okay. I’m staying over too then.”

“You should go home.”

“Nah.” He shook his head. “We still need to finish our project.”

 

“Hey lovebirds! Breakfast is served!” Baro called.

“You mean burned toast! How can you not know how to use a toaster!” Shin Woo yelled.

“Alright just sit down.” Hana said while the two are still bickering over the burned toast. “Mia, come have some hot tea!”

 

 

“Coming!” I called back.


Hehehe, i just feel like writing Jin Young's POV.  =D

Thank you for reading! <3