With him

You Found Me

He called my name, but I pretend that I had fallen asleep.

He shook me lightly. I switched my head to the other side and continue to be ‘asleep’.

I was still sitting on his lap at the staircase outside my room. After all the kissing and crying, I was reluctant to let him go, so the both of us just stayed in the same position.

I felt his arm around the back of my knees. Before he could stand up, I ‘woke up’ and turned to face him.

“Oh, sorry.” he said softly. “I didn’t mean to wake you up.”

I rubbed my eyes and shook my head. Slowly, I reached for the zipper of his jacket and pull it down.

“W-what are y-you…”

I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned back on his shoulder. Pulling his opened jacket closer to me, I held onto him tightly.

“I’m trying to keep the both of us warm.” I answered.

“Let’s just go back inside your room. Hmm?”

“No.” I murmured on his shoulder. “I like it here.”

“You’ll get sick. I think the temperature dropped. You’ve been out in the cold for the whole day.” He pressed.

“I’m alright. You’re shielding me from the cold.”

“Ish. I’ll catch a cold then.” He laughed.

“Want to switch places?” I asked. He pressed his forehead on mine. “Let’s just go inside.”

“Noo…I like it here.”

“I know but..”

“I like being in your arms.”

That….did not just came out from my mouth.

He sighed and kissed my nose. “Okay…I’ll hold you, only if you go inside.”

I put my hands around his neck as he lifted me up. He locked the door behind and placed me down on my bed gently.

I didn’t release my hands, so his face was just above mine. He reached to the back of his neck and held my hand, but I fasten my grip around him.

“You can let go now.”

I shook my head. “You said you’ll hold me.”

He smiled. “Let me check whether all the doors are lock and I’ll be back, okay?”

“It’s locked.” I said. “I’ve checked them.”

“Let me just…”

I pulled him towards me, causing him to fall on top of me. His lips slightly brushed through mine as he propped himself up.

He sighed. “Baby…I just..”

I pouted my lips against his. He chuckled and kissed it.

“Alright.”

 

Haha. That was easy.

 

I giggled as he brushed his nose against mine. He kissed my forehead before flipping himself over next to me.

He opened his arms and I happily curled myself against him, resting my palm on his chest.

“Hmm…are you wearing cologne?” I asked.

“Tsk. You’ve been clinging onto me for so long and you just realized it?”

I smiled and snuggled into his chest. “Sorry. You smell good though.”

He kissed my hair and it. “I always do.”

“Arrogant.” I muttered. He nudged my cheek with his knuckles.

I started drawing circles on his chest with my fingers, earning a groan from him.

“Yah…” he said, grabbing my wrist.

I blinked at him innocently. He shook his head and closed his eyes.

I grinned and continued what I was doing.

“Hey..” he said, still with his eyes closed. “Don’t do that, please.”

“Hmm? This?”

I wrote his name with my finger tips on his chest.

This time he pint my hands above my head as he sat up halfway.

“Don’t. Ever. Do. That. Again.” He growled. His fringe was covering his eyes as he placed himself above me.

“W-why not…?”

He lowered himself and placed his lips next to my ear. “Why, you asked?”

I could feel him grinning then.

 

Uh-oh. This isn’t going to be good.

 

He pressed his lips on my cheek and drags it down and stopped at corner out my mouth.

“Do you know why?” he asked in a raspy voice.

I could feel my heart beat ringing in my ears.

“N-Never mind about what I jus-”

My words were cut off when he pressed his lips onto mine. But he never kisses me.

I squirm under him when I was running out of air.

He pushed himself up and flashed me his signature smile. I almost forgot that I was supposed to inhaled when I just held my breathe.

Jin Young lowers himself again and kissed me slowly, too slow if you ask me. He pulled away and started dropping light feather kisses on my cheek all the way up to my forehead.

He pecked my lips again while tracing his fingers slowly down my arm. What exactly he was doing is frustrating me because he was just merely placing his lips above mine.

I tried to release myself from his grip but he held my wrist tight and kissed my chin.

With one more peck, he asked again, “Do you know why?”

Yes, I do. I know exactly how you feel right now. I won’t do it again so just let me go.

I nodded my head, slightly touching our lips together.

He smirked.

 

Oh no not that again.

 

Before I could say a word, he fastened his lips onto mine. It was slightly forceful compared to his earlier kisses. Then, he let go.

I frowned. He chuckled and tilted his head to the right, revealing one of his eyes.

“Frustrating isn’t it?” he said. I pouted at him.

“So don’t ever do that to me again, araso?” he mumbled on my lips. I gasp as he caressed my lips with his tongue. He took the opportunity to take advantage then.

“Hmm…” was the only word that came out from my mouth.

I was actually trying to tell him to stop, but I think he got the wrong idea.

He pulled away and latched his lips onto my exposed collarbone. An unexpected moan escapes from my mouth as he it.

I panicked. No he won’t hurt me, he’s just fooling around.

He worked his way up to my neck and linger his lips there. I was having this weird sensation but at the same time I was preventing myself from screaming.

Jin Young must have realized my breathing was getting heavier when he looked up at me.

“Mia…?” he called my name worriedly.

My eyes were shut tightly as a hummed a reply.

“Oh my gosh…” he said, releasing his hand that was holding onto mine the whole time as he got off me.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t…I mean. I don’t know what…”

I blinked my eyes rapidly so that he won’t notice the tears. “I’m f-fine.”

He trapped me in his arms and my hair. “I’m so sorry…”

Here we go again with his apologies’.

I looked up and cupped his face between my palms. “I’m alright. Just a little shock.”

“I won’t do it again. I prom-.”

I knew he was going to repeat the whole darn thing he told me few days ago, so I kissed him. He stayed still for a while, but he responded as I comb my fingers into his hair.

The kiss was sweet and innocent. Just the way I wanted.

 

“I love you.” he breathes.

 

Once again, I gave him the worse answer that anyone could have given.

 

 

 

“I know.”


Hello my dears! It's me! Okay obviously it's me hahaha.

i see some of you are bothered by how i ended my previous chap. naughty naughty! xD

So...i had food poisoning for the pass few days and godness it wasn't fun at all. So take good care guys!

Anywoots i'm recovering, so yeah. here's an update!

i actually forgot to save my previous written part, so i had to re write this chapter. Don't really rmb what i wrote bfor though ahha.

is it only me or do you get goosebumps when you read this? because i had them while writing it! brr...

er...shld i rate this chap for safety precautions?