Kiss me

You Found Me

 

It was a hectic morning.

 

 

My ward was filled with people, so many unfamiliar faces. The room was too bright and crowded, and I was constantly talking.

 

 

 

Police, psychologist, doctors, nurses; all of them were my visitors for the day.

 

 

 

Unwanted visitors.

 

 

I sat on the bed and answered all questions that the police was asking. It was getting boring and I was feeling hungry. Jin Young’s mother came and checked on me before leaving the room with two policemen. They wanted evidence, and she has them.

 

 

 

 

I don’t even want to ask what evidence exactly she has.

 

 

 

“Tell us about your stepbrother.” The policewoman asked. I cringe mentally and closed my eyes, pretending not to hear that question.

 

 

“Is his name Choi Hyun Jun?” she asked.

 

“Kim.”

 

 

“I beg your pardon?”

 

“Kim.” I repeated again.

 

“He cannot be Kim. Your father’s name is Choi…”

 

“He is a Kim. He is not part of my family.” I said bluntly. She looked at me for a moment before scribbling something on her notebook. The psychologist that was sitting beside me gave me a pat on my back.

 

“So tell us about him.” She said again. I looked away from her and played with the blanket that was covering me.

 

“He…hurt me.” I merely whispered.

 

“In what way did he hurt you?” she asked. My hand curled into a fist on the blanket and I exhaled deeply.

 

 

“He…touched me.”

 

 

“How so?”

 

 

“How?” was the word that I never wanted to hear from her. I don’t want to talk about what he did to me, it was too much for me to handle. I cannot take the burden anymore. Everything just hurts right now. Even the scar right at the corner of my head starts to hurt.

 

I covered both of my ears with my hands and shook my head. No, I will not speak about him. If only I can lock this horrible memory somewhere in a chest, and threw it far away along with the key, so no one, not even I could open it. If only things were that simple.

 

 

“Mrs. Choi.”

 

 

I shook my head again. “I’m tired.”

 

I felt a hand on my shoulder, giving me a squeeze.

 

“We’ll continue this later.” I heard the psychologist said to me. “Take some rest now.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

I laid on my left, touching my right side of my head with my hand. I could feel the hair starting to grow out.

 

 

I sighed. I haven’t looked into the mirror ever since I was admitted into the hospital. But having one side of your hair shaved definitely makes me feel insecure about it.

 

I sighed again and slowly got up from the bed. They finally gave me a pair of soft slippers. I slipped into them and slowly got up to pour a cup of water.

 

 

 

Then, there was a knock on the door.

 

 

They gave me an hour to rest and calm myself. No matter how long they gave me, I can never be ready.

 

 

I waited for them to come into my room and call my name, setting down a tape recorded on top on the table next to my bed before interrogating me again.

 

 

 

 

But the only thing I heard was an ‘oh’, followed by a laugh.

 

 

 

 

I turned around and came face to face with Jin Young.

 

 

“Oppa.” I breathe out. He grinned and waved at me.

 

“You’re not supposed to be here.” I said softly. He nodded his head.

 

“I know.” He replied. “I begged my mom to let me in. Don’t worry, no one saw me.”

 

 

I placed the cup of water down and went into his open arms.

 

 

Jin Young was still wearing his school uniform. He must have come straight from school. He smelled like the cologne he usually wore and it calms me down.

 

 

“How are you?” He asked.

 

“Horrible.” I replied, voice muffle by his blazer.

 

He placed his hands on my shoulder and pushed me away. “Mom said you’re not cooperating with the police.”

 

I frowned. “You’re supposed to be comforting me.”

 

He shook his head. “Mia. You need to tell the police everything so that we can help you.”

 

“But I don’t want to talk about him!”

 

“You have too.”

 

“I don’t want too.”

 

He sighed. “Please, Mia. We need information from you so that we could press charges on him.”

 

“Can we just drop all these?” I asked, looking up at him.

He stared down at me for a few seconds before brushing his thumb over my earlobe. “Mia..”

 

“Please?” I said again. “You’re here with me. He won’t hurt me again. You won’t let him hurt me right?”

 

He sighed with his eyes closed. “Of course I won’t.”

“Then it’s settle.” I said. “Let’s drop all of these. I’ll be alright.”

 

“No.” he said, squeezing my shoulder with his hand. “You won’t be alright. And I am not alright with this.”

“But..”

 

 

“I don’t care! That monster needs to be locked up! He needs to be away from you so that he will never ever touch you again!”

 

 

I stood there still. Jin Young had raised his voice at me, and he barely does that. He was taking deep breathes as his forehead came into contact with mine.

 

 

“Sorry…” he whispered. “I just….I don’t want you to..…I mean...”

 

I placed my hands on his cheek and smiled. “I know.”

 

He pulled away and hugged me tightly against him. I pressed into him as close as possible.

 

“They won’t let me sit in with you.” He spoke into my hair. “It’s part of the procedure. That is why mom called a psychologist over. Just pretend she is me, okay?”

 

I nodded my head against his shoulder. “Okay.”

 

 

Our peaceful moment was interrupted by a knock on the door.

 

 

“That’s my cue to leave.” Jin Young said and pulled back a little. “I have to get out before the police are back.” He laughed.

 

“Will you come back?” I asked, refusing to let him go.

“Yes. I will” he said. “I’ll be back so we can have dinner together, okay?”

 

“I hate hospital food.” I pouted up at him. He laughed and rubbed our noses together.

 

“I’ll try to sneak in something then.”

 

We stared at each other without letting go. Jin Young leaned forward until his lip was hovering above mine. I closed my eyes on instincts.

 

 

 

But instead, he gave me a peck on my nose.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes wide, didn’t expected that to happen. He cleared his throat and looked at the door when there was another knock.

 

“Be good, okay?” he said.

 

“Kiss me.”

 

He swallowed hard. “I did.”

 

I shook my head. “Kiss me.” I repeated.

 

I didn’t know why he looked so uncertain at that point of time. What was that expression all about? Was he afraid to kiss me? Is he afraid that I would push him away again?

 

 

I tugged the sleeves of his blazer and nodded my head at him.

 

 

Another round of knocking was heard and this time his name was called.

 

 

I forced out a laugh and slowly pulled my hands away from him. “Nevermind. You should go.”

 

 

He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something but then closed it again. Instead, he gave me a smile.

 

 

Still holding me loose in his arms, he leaned down, kissed me softly on the mouth, and walked away.

 

 

 

 

-

“How are you feeling today? Are you happy?”

 

“Sleepy.”

 

Mrs. Kim laughed and zipped the bag shut. “Let’s get you checked out then you can sleep okay?”

 

“I don’t want to go home.” I said.

 

“You will be going to my home, okay?”

 

“Does my stepmother know about this?” I asked. She nodded her head.

 

“And she allows that?”

 

Mrs. Kim scoffed softly. “She said she don’t want a liar in her house.”

 

 

Liar. Wow. And since when that was her house?

 

 

“That’s good then. I don’t want to go back there either.”

 

 

Mrs. Kim sat down next to me on the bed. “I took some of your stuff from your room.” She said.

 

“Did you take my guitar?”

 

“Of course.”

 

I smiled at her. “Thank you.”

 

 She nodded her head once and patted my arm. “Come on, my daughter is waiting outside.”

 

“Jin Young told me he’s coming.”

 

“Ah.” She said and tapped my chin with her finger. “He said he has to see his tutor today. He’ll stop by tonight.”

 

“Oh. Okay.”

 

I stood up and stared at the empty room blankly. Behind me, Mrs. Kim was talking to the nurse.

 

 

 

The moment I walked out from the room, I knew that my life will never be the same again.



My results was released on Friday AND I GOT A DISTINCTION YAYYYY!!!!! So freaking happy lalala~ 
Anywoots, My original plan was to finished off this story with only 50 chaps but there's like 56 chaps already haha. Shall I finish off the story at chap60?

I'll update another chapter again either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow =)

 

Thank you for reading my story! And thank you for subscribing and voting too! =D