I just want to be alone

You Found Me

“Close your books everyone. I’m going to test you on your hearing abilities.”

I closed my books and keep it under my desk while the teacher opens a big box and took out a tuning fork.

“No way.” I heard someone saying. “He’s going to ask us which note is it!”

“Damn! I’m not perfect pitch!” I heard another boy said.

“You.” the teacher pointed at some girl which I still have yet to know her name. “Tell me the note.”

He hits the tuning fork on the table and stops it with his hand.

“Erm…A?”

He shook his head. “Wrong. The person next to her, please answer.”

The girl with two pig tails said nervously, “G?”

No, it’s A flat.I mentally told myself.

He sighs. “And you call yourself a music student?” he said in an angry tone. “Can anyone tell me what note is this?”

“A flat.”

I rolled my eyes at that voice.

“Thank you Jin Ah.” The teacher said and changes the tuning fork. He asked a few more questions and we all took turns to answer them. Since I was sitting at the last row it took quite some time to reach me. I was busy day dreaming when it reached my turn.

“Can you tell me the note?”

 I tried to remember the tune but I wasn’t even paying attention.

“C.” I heard Jin Ah said.

“Why thank you. You are really good.” The teacher said. She smirks and tossed her hair to aside while looking over at me.

“Since we always use C as our starting note in composing, we should be familiar with this note. Am I right, teacher?”

“That’s very true.”

you, Jin Ah. I thought.

“I’ll give you another try.” He said, hitting another tuning fork.

Before he could stop it from vibrating, I answered him.

“F sharp.”

He looked at me but did not give me a reply.

“Isn’t it F, teacher?”

That’s it!

“No, it’s F sharp.” I said to Jin Ah while mentally adding a behind.

Instead of answering us, he took another one and hit it.

“F sharp.” The both of us said in unison.

She turned around and asked me, “Are you sure?”

I sigh making sure the whole class could hear it. “Jin Ah, this isn’t a competition.”

She shrugged. “But I’m just correcting your answer.”

Gosh! Can she grow up?

“Mi Yan, are you saying that both tuning forks are F sharp?”

I nodded my head. “Yes.”

“Jin Ah. You said that the first is F while the second is F sharp. Am I right?”

“Yes.” She said.

The teacher nodded and turned back to me. “Congratulation Mi Yan, you are right.”

Hooray!

“Thank you, teacher.” I said, keeping a straight face.

“But the first-”

“Actually, if you realized, I was still hitting the first tuning fork.” He said while holding two of them up in his right hand. “Were you aware of that?” he asked me.

I smiled at him and nodded my head.

“That’s the way.” He said. “Okay, the boy next to Mi Yan, please answer.”

Jin Ah glare at me and turned back to face the board with her arms crossed.

I chuckled to myself and looked out the window.

Aren’t I the one who is supposed to glare at you?

 

-

“Mia. Mia!”

I ignored him and continued walking. He called my name again and managed to grab my arm this time.

“Hey! Didn’t you hear me?” he said as he spun me around.

“Yes I did. Loud and clear.”

He took a few deep breaths and gave me a questioning look. “Then…why didn’t you response?”

I pulled off my arm from his grip and adjusted my bag strap on my shoulder. “I don’t know. Maybe I just don’t feel like seeing you right now.”

Jin Young looked around us before grabbing my shoulder and pushed me into the end of the corridor.

“I know you’re mad at me for not eating lunch with you. I heard from the guys you didn’t even go to the cafeteria. Were you eating alone?”

“Yes. I ate alone.”

I could see that he felt really bad about it. His looked so sad and disappointed at the same time.

“I’m so sorry.” he said. “I’ll make it up to you.”

“How?” I asked flatly.

He thought for a while before taking my hand in his. “Let’s go on a date now, shall we?”

“No.”

“Then we can-”

“No, I don’t want to do anything right now.”

“Do you want to go home?” he said. “I’ll take you home.”

“No, I want to be alone.”

He was surprised with my answer. He quickly pulled me closer to him and hugs me.

“You have every right to be mad at me. But please, at least let me take you home.” he said, rubbing his hands up and down on my back.

“Well, since I survived from all your fan girls torturing and being pitied by the rest in school today, alone. I don’t think there’s any problem for me to go home, alone.”

He pulled away bend down so we were at the same eye level. “Is there something else? Please tell me.”

I exhaled deeply and pushed his hands away from me. “Since you want to know, I’ll tell you.” I said. “I ate lunch alone on the staircase that leads to the rooftop.”

I could see his eyes widen. “You-”

I held my hand up indicating him that I haven’t finish talking.

“I thought that you would somehow bump into me when you walk down, but you never did.”

“Mia I-”

“I wanted to just open the door and go like ‘Oh hey! You’re early!’ you know? But I didn’t, I just sat there and ate, thinking you would come down.”

He brings his hand to his face and let out a sigh. “Baby..”

“But then, I suddenly don’t feel like eating anymore so I went back to class and took a nap which it didn’t happen because I was too busy answering stupid questions to some people who were curious about us.”

I was biting my lips to prevent my tears from falling. Since when did I become such a weak person?

“Baby, let me explain.”

I shook my head. “Not now. I don’t feel like listening to anyone right now.”

“There is nothing going on between me and Jin Ah.” He said, reaching for my hand but I back away.

“I’ll see in school tomorrow.” I said, feeling a tear falling down on my cheek. “Have a safe trip home.”

With that, I turned around and ran out of the school.

 

-

Jin Young slammed the door shut and tossed his bag on the floor. He called her again but she wouldn’t pick up her phone.

“Dammit!” he cursed, running his hand through his hair, leaving it in a mess.

“Mia.” He said when it reaches the voice mail. “I know you’re still mad at me but please, at least tell me you’ve reached home. If not I’ll co-.”

Beep.

“Argh!”

He threw his phone and plop down on his bed with an arm over his eyes. His mind slowly wanders to the conversation he had with Jin Ah during lunch.

 

~At the rooftop~

“Oppa!” Jin Ah said happily as she ran over to him. “It’s been a while since you called me up here during lunch.”

“Yeah.” he said. “I need to talk to you.”

“Oh okay.” she said, holding out her lunch box. “Good thing I brought this today. Come sit down, let’s eat.”

But Jin Young shook his head. “No, I didn’t call you to eat with you.”

She tilted her head and looked up at him. “Then…why did you call me?”

“I’m here to talk about my girlfriend.”

Jin Ah cringed at that word but she pretended that she wasn’t affected about it. “Mia? I saw her in class today, she seems fine. Oh, I didn’t get to congratulate you yet.” She stood up and gave a fake smile. “Congratulation, oppa!”

“I don’t need that.” he said coldly.

“Eh?”

He scoffed. “First you hurt her, and now you want to congratulate me? Are you even listening to yourself?”

“O-oppa.” She said. “But I didn’t do anything to her.”

“Stop lying Jin Ah. I know you too well.”

“But I didn’t do it!”

“Jin Ah-”

“You don’t trust me?” she said, pouting like a kid. But it didn’t affect Jin Young.

“No.”

Soon, her sweet innocent face soon turns expressionless as she crossed her arms over her chest. “I didn’t do anything to her.”

“Yeah you didn’t, you ordered someone to do it. Am I right?”

She paused for a while before saying, “Yes, I did.”

Jin Young sighs. “Why? Why are you doing this?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” she said. “Oppa, how many times do I have to tell you that I like you?”

“Jin Ah…”

“Ever since I met you, I’ve always like you. Why can’t you even look at me as a woman? Do you hate me?”

“Jin Ah. I’ve told you before, I like you as a friend.”

“No oppa, no. I’m sure somewhere deep down inside you love me.”

He sighs again. “Love is a very strong word, Jin Ah.”

She shook her head in denial. “But all those time we spend together, you must-”

“I know. I know we’ve spend a lot of time together since we’re in elementary school. I know how people sometimes mistaken us as a couple, but I only like you as a sister and nothing more than that.”

Jin Ah was so mad at him that her whole body started shaking. She clenched her fist tightly as she held back her tears.

“I hate you, oppa. I hate you!” She screamed.

“Jin Ah.” He said. “Please don’t do this.”

“No!” She shook her head frantically. “What about her, huh? What does she have that I don’t?”

“Let’s leave Mia out of this, okay?”

“I want to know!”

“Jin Ah, please.” He reached for her but she slapped his hand away.

“Oppa. All the girls are after you because you are famous and good looking, that’s all! They don’t love you!”

“Jin Ah.” He said in a warning tone.

“But I do! I love you for who you really are!”

Jin Young’s eyes were now dark. “Don’t even start.”

“Remember what happen to her? Remember?”

His eyes widen as he looked at her. “Don’t you-”

“She left you, remember? She left!”

“That’s because you were meddling with our relationship!” Jin Young yelled.

“But you see.” she said, waving her arms franticly. “If she really loves you, she would have hold on to you, and not let you go!”

“Choi Jin Ah!” he yelled at her angrily.

“Let’s see how long will Mia put through this with you.”

“Choi Jin Ah! Don’t you touch dare lay a finger on her!”

“What if she’s the same as her? What if she’s just after your fame?”

“Stop it!”

“I’ll show you who really loves you, oppa. I’ll show you.” she grabbed her lunchbox from the ground and run out through the door, leaving Jin Young standing there alone.

~End~

 

Jin Young screamed in frustration and slammed his fist down on his bed. Picking up his phone, he dialed her number again. He felt like history was repeating itself as he stared at his shaking hands.

 

“Mia, please pick up.” he said as he held his phone close to him. “I can’t afford to lose you. I can’t….”

 


OH MY FREAKIN GOSH! B1A4 COMEBACK!! *spazzing*

our leader is red! baro's forever hot~! sandeul still has the same hair but is it me or he looks more attractive? CNU ommo love his style! n channie~! blondie! so freaking matured n hot!

ok what am i writing here ahahhaah.

anyways, i have 5 assignments and 3 quized coming up in two weeks time so updates will delay. im so sorry =(

and AFF is still not stable. i hope it'll be ok soon. i heard some people's stories were deleted? really?

alright back to studies! *cries* ok i think i wanna watch their mv again ahahahahah.

have a great day everyone! all the best with your studies! or some, for your internships!

thank you for reading and subscribing! <3<3<3

 

ps: the title is part of the lyrics from baby i'm sorry heheheh. anyone realised it? xP