Jin Young's P.O.V (2)

You Found Me

 

“I love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

Those three words, those powerful three words that I have been dying to hear ever since we have been together, those three words that had made me doubt her feelings for me….

 

 

 

 

 

She finally said it.

 

 

 

 

 

I placed a finger under her chin and lifter her face higher.

 

“Say it again.” I breathe. She bit her lip and shook her head.

 

 

I inched closer, our lips almost touching. “Please, say it again.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I…..L-l-lo-o-v-ve….y-you…”

 

 

 

She breathes out those three words for me, brushing our lips together slightly.

 

 

Unable to hold it anymore, I pressed our lips together.

 

 

“One more time.” I whispered on her lips.

 

 

“I….I lo-o-v-ve you…”

 

 

 

I pressed another kiss on her lips.

 

 

 

“Again.”

 

 

 

Her lips quiver against mine as she exhaled.

 

 

 

 

“I….l-love….y-you..”

 

 

 

 

I pecked her lips softly. “I love you.” I said to her.

 

 

 

 

Her hands fisted the front of my shirt tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you, Mia.”

 

 

 

 

 

She sobs, pressing herself closer to me.

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you. Choi Mi Yan.”

 

 

 

 

 

This time, she closed the gap between us. I closed my eyes, feeling the pressure of her soft lips against mine.

 

 

 

 

“I love you.” She murmured against my lips. “I love you Jung Jin Young…”

 

 

 

 

I smiled and kissed her back.

 

 

 

 

“I love you so much that it hurts.” She choked, parting slightly.

 

 

 

 

 

This time I didn’t hesitate but to kiss her, hard. I placed my hands on her cheek, thumb tracing the shell of her ear as she allows me to kiss her.

 

 

The kiss was messy and unsynchronized at first. I tilt my head slightly for access. Soon, our lips were moving against each other slowly and lovingly.

 

 

 

I pushed myself up from the bed, hovering above her as I claim her lips over and over again.

 

 

 

I couldn’t stop. These kisses were addicting. Her lips were addicting.

 

 

 

 

 

She was addicting.

 

 

 

 

I pulled away reluctantly when she pushed my chest. She was panting heavily as she flattens her palm against my chest.

 

Her lips were red and plump from the abuse and have a slight shimmer to them. I leaned down and pepper her face with soft gentle pecks before placing my lips above hers again.

 

 

She tilted her head up and caught my lower lip between her teeth for a split second before pulling my face down in her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

I have totally lost control at that point of time.

 

 

 

 

She gasped as my tongue across her closed lip, but she didn’t push me away. Our tongue and teeth clashed with each other in a confuse mess. I held her face firmly in my hands, exploring her cheeks and the soft roof of . A soft mewl slipped passed her lips.

 

 

The sound she made had made me gone insane. I lowered myself until both of our bodies were pressed against each other, on her lower lip. I kissed her over and over again until I had to come up for oxygen.

 

Mia’s hands shot up as covered her face with them. I propped myself higher with both of my elbows on each sides or her head.

 

 

 

“Mia?”

 

 

She shook her head with a sniffed. That’s when I realized her shoulder was shaking.

 

 

 

“No…..” I whispered and pry her hands away. “Nonono…”

 

 

 

She turned her head to the left and let out a sob.

 

 

I dropped down onto her side and embraced her tightly in my arms.

 

 

 

“Sorry. I’m so sorry.” I said. “I should have stop. Don’t cry. I’m so sorry.”

 

 

 

She clings onto me as if her life depends on it.

 

 

 

“Baby….I’m so sorry….Please don’t cry…”

 

 

She rubbed her face and looked up at me. “I’m…alright.”

 

 

 

“Don’t cry, okay?”

 

 

 

She shook her head. “I’m happy.” She said softly with a smile. “This makes me happy.”

 

 

I felt choked up by the sudden affection and had the urge to kiss her all over again. But I held the feeling back and settle with a peck on her forehead.

 

 

 

“Can you hold me until I fall asleep?” she asked.

 

 

“Of course.”

 

 

 

I patted her back soothingly as she breath calmly against my chest.

 

 

 

“Sing for me.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Sing for me.” She said again. “Sing me to sleep.”

 

 

 

 

I smiled and pressed my nose into her hair. “Your wish is my command.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

“What are you doing?”

 

I grabbed onto the table next to the wall to stop myself from falling.

 

 

“M-mom?”

 

 

My mom raised her eyebrow at me with a hand on her hip. “What are you doing?” she asked again.

 

 

“Erm….”

 

 

“It’s not good to eavesdrop on people you know.”

 

 

“I wasn’t eavesdropping!” I said, a little too loud.

 

 

“Says the person who was pressing his ears against the door.”

 

I pouted at my mother. “I just want to know what they are talking about.”

 

She walked over and ruffled my hair. “There is a reason why your father wants to talk to Mia alone.”

 

“But….I want to know too.”

 

“I’m sure Mia has told you everything.”

 

I sighed. “No mom. She still hasn’t. I’m just waiting.”

 

“Now that’s my son.” She patted my back. “Have you eaten?”

 

“Not yet.” I said. “I’m going to eat with Mia.”

 

She pressed something on her phone before putting it into her purse. “Mia’s going to the police station to testify something with your father. I don’t think she has time.”

 

“Oh.” I sighed again. Why did I come running back home like an idiot then….

 

“Afternoon shift today, mom?”

 

She hummed a reply with a nod.

 

“Can I hitch a ride to the public library?”

 

She chuckled and grabbed her coat from the coat stand. “Okay.”

 

I followed her into the car and buckle up.

 

“Police station?” I asked again. “Is he arrested?”

 

“Yeah. They got a warrant this morning.”

 

“Wow.” I said and the radio. “But mom, what was the evidence?”

 

My mother didn’t say a word. She continued driving along the road before letting out a sigh.

 

 

“You know…”

 

 

No I don’t. I wanted to say. But it took me a while to realize what the evidence she was talking about was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The foetus.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

I stared at the same page for the past half an hour, chewing on the end of my pencil.

 

 

Mia should be fine by herself right? My father will be there with her.

 

 

I sighed and dropped my head on the open book. I hope she won’t cry again…..

 

 

 

“Jin Young oppa?” A familiar voice called. I looked up slightly and found myself looking at her.

 

 

I growled. “What do you want…. Wait, what are you doing here?”

 

 

 

Jin Ah pulled out the chair next to me and sat down. “What else you do in a library?”

 

 

“Fine.” I said. “I’m not in a mood to talk.”

 

 

She nodded her head slowly and play with her thumbs. She only does that when she’s nervous.

 

 

“How is….Mi Yan?”

 

“Recovering.”

 

“Oh. Erm…how is her head?”

 

“Recovering.” I mumbled again.

 

“Does she….er….does she remembers what happen?”

 

“No.”

 

Her eyes widen. “You mean, she doesn’t remember how she fell?”

 

“No. She don’t.” I sat up straight and rubbed my face with my hand. “Why are you so interested anyways…”

 

She brings her thumb up to her lips and bites her nails. Another habit she does when she is nervous.

 

“Jin Ah.” I called. Her head snapped around and she shook her head frantically.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked. “Why are you so nervous?”

 

She leaned forward and warmed her arms around my shoulder. “Don’t hate me, oppa. Please don’t hate me…”

 

“What….Why are you like this?”

 

 

I swear I heard her crying on my shoulder.

 

“Jin Ah…”

“I didn’t meant to do it. I was just angry and I just….i didn’t meant to do it.”

“Do what?”

 

 

It took a few seconds for my brain to fully process those words.

 

I pushed her away and stared at her. “You pushed her down the stairs?!”

 

She shook her head and rubbed her hands together “No! I didn’t!”

 

“Then….then what are you saying?”

 

“I didn’t meant to! I was just….I lost control…”

 

“You lost control?! Choi Jin Ah!”

 

 

“Shh!” she grabbed onto my arm. I pulled away from her grip.

 

 

“You almost got her killed!”

 

“I didn’t….” she cried. “It’s not my fault, okay?” she snapped.

 

 

I mentally yelled and stood up, packing my bags and picking up the books.

 

 

“Go. I don’t want to see you right now.”

 

 

Jin Ah clings onto me and apologies. “Oppa, please. Don’t….don’t tell her okay?”

 

I pushed her away and shook my head. “Telling her will only make her cry again. I don’t want to see her cry.”

 

She stood up straight and smiled. “Good. So we’re all good right?”

 

“How can you even smile?” I asked her desperately. “You just….” I rubbed my temple and exhaled.

 

 

 

 

 

“You know what?” I snapped at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I ought to tell the police.”

 


(The end product of procrasination haha. 1st paper in 2days time sigh...)

 

Actually, I wrote the kissing part when i wrote the previous chapter, so it was just sitting in my draft. And er.....it took me a few hours to actually write that part bcos I'm not use to write such a thing so if it's wrong and weird erm.... *runs and hides at the corner*

 

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!  And thank you for voting for this story too! =D love love love!!