Found out

You Found Me

 

 

“Hey, I need to take something from my locker.” Hana said to me.

“Okay.” I said. “I need to use the washroom.”

She nodded her head. “I’ll wait for you and Yuri near the gate?”

“Sure.”

 

We both walked different ways after that. School hours are finally over and the rest of them wanted to watch a movie together.

 

To be honest, I just want to go home and sleep. But then, I feel bad for ditching them.

 

After washing my hands, I exited the washroom and took my time walking down the stairs. Yuri was doing something in the office so she’ll take a while. As for the boys, they always take forever.

 

I was counting the number of step the staircase has until an oh-so familiar high pitch voice called my name.

 

I groan mentally.

 

“You!” Jin Ah grabbed my arm again. Why is it always my arm?

“I saw you hugging oppa today! You didn’t break up with him!”

“Look, I’m really sick of you, okay?” I said in a boring tone. “Can you just leave us alone?”

“No!” She screamed. “You are not good for Jin Young oppa!”

 

I consider myself as a very patient person, but this entire nonsense has to stop.

 

“Choi Jin Ah.” I said. Her eyes widen upon hearing her full name.

“I will say this once. And you better implant it in your head, heart, whatever.”

Her eyebrows pinched together. “What?”

“Jin Young oppa is my boyfriend, not yours. So please stop bothering me, or us. The fact that why oppa isn’t your boyfriend is because he doesn’t even see you that way.”

“You-!”

 

“You do not love him.” I continued. “You’re obsessed with him. And that is not exactly healthy, okay? Now just let it go before you hurt anyone, or yourself.

 

I can’t believe why I’m being so nice to her, telling her this would hurt her in the end. I should be worrying about my messed up self.

 

 

 

 

Why do bad things happen to good people?

 

 

 

 

I don’t know why those words suddenly appear in my mind.

 

 

 

Well, maybe the fact that I was being pushed away by a very angry girl who is obsessed with my boyfriend.

Maybe I was actually falling backwards.

Maybe I was actually falling down the stairs.

Maybe my body wasn’t reacting to what my mind was telling me.

And maybe, I might have just hit my head on the hard wall and I might be having a very bad headache.

 

 

 

My vision was turning hazy. Loud eerie screams were buzzing in my ear and I feel like someone is hammering my head.

 

 

It hurt so much that I felt myself sliding off the wall and falling onto the ground. I moved my hand to the back of my head and pressed it, wanting to stop the pain.

 

 

 

But instead, I felt something sticky.

 

 

 

I couldn’t breathe. Is it because I realised what it was?

 

 

I smiled to myself as the tears start falling down my cheek.

 

 

God heard my prayers. I’m going to die. Problem solve I guess?

 

 

Everything around me was spinning and I almost vomited again when I felt someone lifting me up.

I heard people screaming my name, but I recognise one person’s voice even though my eyes were closed.

 

 

 

Jin Young…..

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

-

Three nurses were rushing Mia into the emergency room; one of them was holding the oxygen mask over .

“Doctor, will she be okay?” Jin Young, who was running next to Mia asked.

“I can’t guarantee that she’s safe for now. She will need an X-ray too.”

“No!” Yuri yelled.

Everyone was stunned, including the doctor.

“Y-you can’t give her an X-ray.” Yuri said.

“Does she have a medical history?” the doctor asked.

“N-no, s-she, erm, she can’t…”

“Yuri what is it!” Jin Young asked furiously.

“S-she…” Yuri looked away from Jin Young. “She might be pregnant!”

Jin Young’s eyes grew bigger when he heard that. Hana covered with her hands in shock.

“Okay. We will be careful. Thank you Miss.”

The doctor enters the ER, leaving the 7 of them standing outside.

 

 

 

Jin Young broke the silence after a few minutes.

 

 

 

“What do you mean, Yuri?” He asked. There was anger in his voice. Yuri didn’t lift her head up. Jin Young grab her shoulders and pushed her to the wall.

“What do you mean she’s pregnant?!”

“Jin Young!” Baro grab his arm while Shin Woo pulled Jin Young away from Yuri.

“Tell me!” Jin young yell as he struggles to free himself from Shin Woo. Baro quickly embraced Yuri.

“Yuri…” Hana, who was in his brother’s arms said. “T-tell us.”

 

Yuri looked up from Baro’s shoulder but didn’t say a word.

 

“Yuri, did she tell you?” Hana asked. Yuri shook her head.

“Then how did you know?” Jin Young, who was still shocked, asked.

“Erm..” Yuri broke free from Baro and walk near Hana. “Four days ago, she came to the pharmacy I was working at and she bought a…” Yuri inhaled before saying the word. “…a pregnancy tests kit.”

 

“No way.” Hana shook her head.

 

Yuri continued. “She said it was for her cousin. But it doesn’t seem like it. I tried asking her again after she bought it, she always avoid me.”

“You’re thinking too much.” Jin Young stated. “It’s for her cousin.”

“Oppa.” Yuri looked at him in his eye. “Mia never talks about her relatives. I don’t even think she’s close with them. It doesn’t make sense.”

“Are you really sure, Yuri.” Hana said. Yuri nodded.

“No.” Jin Young shook his head. “It’s for her cousin. You got it wrong, Yuri. You got it wrong.”

“But think about how she has been reacting for the past months!” Yuri almost yelled.

 

“Don’t.” Jin Young said in a warning tone.

 

“She’s barely eating, she keeps vomiting. Those are the symptoms…..”

Hana started crying when she heard that, Yuri too started tearing as Baro put his arms around her.

 

“No, this is not true. She’s not pregnant, she cannot be!” Jin Young said, tears were starting to form on his eyes.

“Hyung..” Gong chan said as he hugged Jin Young from the back.

 

 

None of them said a word after that. They all sat down and wait for the emergency light to go off, which was taking forever.

 

Meanwhile, Jin Young was deep in his thoughts.

No way is Mia cheating on him. She’s not that kind of girl.

But she’s been acting weird lately, and what Yuri just said isn’t entirely wrong.

The fact that Mia has been hiding it from him and suffering it all alone makes him cry even more.

 

 

If she is really pregnant, there is only one answer to that.

 

 

 

 

She’s been .

 

 



 

 

Hello!! So I was supposed to update in two days’ time but since my class was cancelled today so I took the time to write these chapters. It’s quite long so I separate it into two chapters. I’ll be busy with assignments from now on so will update in maybe two weeks’ time.

Sorry! =(

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! I see some of you are getting impatient nyehehe~

Vote for this story if you reeeeallly like it =)

Take care! Cheers! <3<3