Alone, again.

You Found Me

“Say ah~”

 

Hana scrunched her nose in front of the spoon. “You know I hate green tea flavour.”

“I know.” Sandeul wink and put the spoon in his mouth. “Yum!”

“Urgh, grow up brother!”

 

“Say ah~”

I turned my head to my right and open my mouth. Jin Young patted my head. “Good girl.”

“Eww, you make it sound like as if she’s a dog or something.” Baro said. “Feed me.”

Juri shook her head and pushed the cup of ice cream back to him. “Feed yourself.”

 

I heard Gong Chan sighing behind me. “Looks like it’s just the two of us again, hyung.”

“Hmm? You mean you want to feed me too?” Shin Woo asked.

“Wha-? No...! Sandeul hyung! Wait for me!” The younger one sprints away.

 

 

I chuckled to myself and lean my head on Jin Young’s shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my hair.

“It’s good to be back in school.” he said.

“Mmhmm, and eating ice cream together.”

He laughed and kissed me again. “Now feed me.”

 

 

 

-

Days pass by really quickly. Soon, it was Thursday.

 

It’s sad that I don’t have any classes with Hana and Juri since we were slotted in different groups. But I guess in a way I’ll be more focus in class.

 

Oh, I forgot to mention but……why am I in the same class with Jin Ah again?

 

God must have hated me.

 

“Form a group of three. The theme is fantasy. Give me your names by the end of the class. You can start composing now.”

 

 

Wow. What kind of teacher is this? This is our first lesson and that’s all he can say to us.

 

The girl in front of me turned around and gave me a big smile. “Want to join me and my friend?” she said, pointing at the girl at the next table.

“Yeah. Sure.”

 

“Let’s sit closer.” The one on the right said as we shifted out tables.

 

I turned around to get my chair but I accidentally hit someone with my arm.

“Sorry.” I apologized.

 

She scoffed. “Don’t you have eyes?” she brushed the spot with her hand, as if I was contagious.

 

“You’re lucky I’m in a good mood today.” Jin Ah said and left.

 

 

 

Here we go again.

 

 

 

-

 

Jin Young had to stay back with the rest to work on their graduation project. So I took the bus home alone.

Things were pretty much the same, except we’re getting busier. The boys were stressed out since they will be graduating this year. That means no screwing up.

The only time I meet up with the girls was during lunch. But that was only on Monday and Tuesday.

 

 

Looks like I’ll be alone for a while this semester.

 

 

 

The vibration of my phone woke me up. I grab it from the table and picked up the call without looking at the caller ID.

“Hello?”

“Hey baby.”

I smiled. “Hi…”

“Were you sleeping, again?”

I laughed. “Yeah. I fall asleep on my table.”

“Awww, you’re gonna get a stiff neck.”

“Hmm, already have.” I said, messaging my neck.

He chuckled over the line. “Okay, just calling to say good night.”

“It’s not even 9am.” I said, checking the clock.

“Yeah. I’m afraid I’ll forget so I called first.”

“Tsk tsk.”

He laughed again. “Don’t stay up too late, okay? I’ll see you in school tomorrow.”

“Okay. You too, oppa.”

 

After getting a few cheesy lines of good night from him, we hung up.

 

I stood up and started stretching my body before heading down to get some water.

Before I could reach for the door knob, my door swing open.

I was expecting it to be Mrs. Kim. But then I remember she always knocks.

 

 

A gasp escapes from the corner of my mouth as I looked up.

 

 

He chuckled and leaned against the door frame. “Why do you look so surprise?”

I immediately reached out and grab the door, preparing to slam it in his face.

 

 

But it didn’t happen.

 

 

He sighed and shook his head, looking at the door then at me. “Can’t I even come and say hi?”

“What are you doing here?” I breathe out shakily.

“It’s my house?” he said as if I was an idiot.

“You didn’t even come home after new year.”

“Ah.” He nodded his head. “I was staying over at my friend’s house. Why? Do you miss me?”

I pushed the door again but his fingers slid down and held onto mine.

“Oh I get it.” he said. “You’re angry at me because I didn’t spend New Year with you.”

 

 

Like hell I care.

 

 

He swing the door open and let himself in. “I’m sorry.” he said, closing the door behind.

 

Crap. I need that door to be open.

 

I ran passed him and grab the door knob. When I finally twisted it, the door was slammed back again.

 

“I said I’m sorry.” he said again with his palm resting on the door.

 

Open the door. Open the damn door and run.

 

That’s all I have to do to save myself. But I found myself paralyze on the spot when I felt his arms around my waist.

 

He pulled me with him and took a step backwards.

 

 

And he locked the door.

 

 

His other hand that was on the door was now on my head. He my cheek and spoke into my ear.

 

“It’s okay. I’m here now. It’s alright.”

 

 

My breathing was uneven. I was trembling with fear. I couldn’t even speak.

 

Those were the exact same words he said to me three years ago.

 

 

Run. I have to run, or he’ll touch me again.

 

It how he always knows my next move. It’s like he can read through my mind.

He grabbed knee when I was about the kick him.

“Now now…Don’t be like this.” He said and turned me around.

 

“I said I’m sorry. Big brother is here to play with you now, okay?”

 

“You. Are. Not . My. Brother.” I growled at him.

He smiles.

 

No.

 

He smirks.

 

Hyun Jun lifted my leg that he was holding and placed it around his waist.

 

Exactly.” He whispered into my ear and lifted me up.

 

“Let go!” I screamed. “Let me go!”

 

I was trashing violently, kicking my legs and hitting him on his back.

 

Then, he threw me on my bed.

 

“MRS. KIM!!” I screamed as loud as I could. “MRS. KIM!!”

 

“Shh…” he said and climb on top of me. My words were muffled by his palm.

 

I bit his hand and pushed him away.

“HELP!! HELP ME!”

 

He pressed himself onto my body and covered my mouth again. “Damn, you’re violent.”

I shook my head and hit him everywhere, trying to free myself in anyway.

“You know, that won’t work.”

I ignore him and continue to squirm out from him grasp.

“Oh, let me tell you something.” He said and lowers his head down next to my ear again.

 

 

“I sent Mrs. Kim home just now.”

 

 

My eyes grew wider when I realized that I could only help myself right now.

 

“Oh, and….” He continued, lips grazing down my neck. “Mom and dad flew to Japan this afternoon.”

 

I turned around and face him, making sure he wasn’t just messing around with me.

 

His eyes told me that he wasn’t either.

 

I was trying to breath in as much oxygen as I can at that moment.

 

Because one, he’s whole weight is pressing against me. And two, his lips is latched onto my neck, biting it as if I were his prey.

 

 

Oh wait, I am his prey.

 

“Stop moving.” He commanded in his deep voice.

 

I didn’t stop. I keep pushing him away as hard as I could. But my legs were pressed underneath his and both of my arms were pinned above my head.

 

“You grew up well, Mi Yan.” He said. “Too well.”

 

Then, he buried his head in my chest.

 

I screamed at the contact.

 

“Stop! Stop doing this to me!” I cried. My eyes sting with tears.

 

He didn’t stop. His hand somehow finds its way below my shirt, touching my skin that no one had touched before.

 

I was running of breath. I was tired. I was so angry at myself for being for hopeless right now.

 

 

At that moment I knew that he is going to touch me again, like how he did three years ago.

 

Except, he did not just touch me today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He violated me.