Overprotective much?

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 27
Overprotective much?
 
You and Jaejoong arrived at the club and the staff there immediately gave respect to Jaejoong. Jaejoong held your hand and led you upstairs, “Babe, don’t work anymore alright, just be with me in my office.” Jaejoong reminded you for the umpteenth time. You just nodded and finally arrived at his office, “Hey hyung and hyungsoonim!!!” The DBSK greeted as soon as you opened the door, “What did you just call me?” you asked, “Hyungsoonim!” They all answered, “It’s because you’re now the girlfriend of hyung and besides it’s only between us.” Yunho explain. You just nodded while Jaejoong held your hand and made you sit beside him. “Oppa, can I go down…?” you asked before Jaejoong made you sit. Jaejoong looked at you suspiciously, “Are you gonna work? I told you not to worry---“ Jaejoong started but was interrupted by you, “I just saw some of my friends which is also our costumer and I wanted to talk to them for a while.” You explained. Jaejoong sighed and nodded, “But be careful, there are many guys in there and you better not to talk nor to look at them, alright?” Jaejoong said as he gave you a peck on the lips. “Hyung, your so overprotective!” Changmin teased but Jaejoong just shrugged it and led you outside.
 
Flasback: [before you go to the club]
 
In your room….
 
You are in your bed in deep thought, * Why can’t that name Rain seemed to leave my mind? It feels like I know him… Aish, if I knew him, I’d totally beat the crap out of him! How dare he shot my oppa…. It’s a good thing, I don’t kill or else…. Aish!!!! * you thought angrily as you searched your phone on your bedside cabinet. When you found your phone, you immediately searched your phonebook and stopped at the name Jea and pressed “send message”
 
To: Jea
From: ~~~~~~
 
Hey Jea~
It’s been a while since I’ve texted you…
Can we meet up at the club I’m working…
I just totally need to talk to you and the girls…
Hope you can come tonight at 8 pm.
 
P.S. I also want to hang out with you girls because I misses you girls already so, I hope that you can really come~~
 
You typed and pressed send and within one minute, Jea texted back.
 
To: ~~~~~~
From: Jea
 
Of course~~
We girls also misses you and wanted to hang out with you…
It’s a good thing we don’t have anything to do tonight!
We’ll just see you later~
 
You smiled and got ready to the club and changed your clothes. You wore a black dress that shows your left shoulder while the other has a cloth thingy and matched it with a cream-white hand bag ang silver heels.
 
 
You got out of your room and saw Jaejoong waiting for you, “Babe, you look dazzling… and hot….” Jaejoong said while just whispering the last part, “Oppa!” you exclaimed as you playfully hit Jaejoong on the arm. Jaejoong just gave you a smile and both of you got in the car.
 
End of flashback…
 
“Babe, remember what I told you… especially that you’re wearing that clothes of yours!” Jaejoong warned. “Aish… hyung just let our hyungsoonim see her friends… aigoo, you’re too much overprotective!!!” Yunho said while the others nodded. Jaejoong looked back and glared at the DBSK. You laughed at that, “Oppa, don’t worry… you know that you’re the only one that I like right? So, go!” you said as you pushed Jaejoong back to the room, “I’ll see you later oppas!!!” You said as you bid them your goodbye then you loked at Jaejoong the last time and saw that he is pouting while looking at you. You chuckled then winked at Jaejoong and got downstairs.
 
“HOT!!!” The DBSK said as you left whille Jaejoong glared at them, “Yah! Better remove your eyes to MY girl!” Jaejoong warned as he emphasized the word “my”.  “Hyung, we can’t help it… you’re so lucky to have her as your girl.” Junsu said. Jaejoong smiled proudly, “I know…. She looks hot yet she still manages to look cute at the same time… she’s the only girl who can do that… but most of all is her sense of humor…” Jaejoong said proudly as he smiled from ear to ear but then it changed into a serious one, “So better not steal my girl from me…” Jaejoong said seriously and dangerously. “O-ofcourse! Sheesh…. No need to be so overprotective…” they said as they emphasized the last words. “Good, because ~~~~~ is mine, and only mine…. Mwuahahaha…” Jaejoong said as he laughed and got out of the room. The DBSK looked at each other and sighed, “Overprotective much?” They said in unison as the laughed together.
 
====================
 
Hey guys~~ are you still there.... school is coming back and I won't be able to update.... so sad :((((((
 
Please comment~~ and thanks for subscribing in my story.... right now, I already have 74 subscribers and I am really happy~~ It's already a big achievement for me to have so many subscribers since this is my first story and I hope many more subscribers to come.... and not only that but I hope that my old subscribers will continue to support my story....
 
Gomawo everyone!!!! and please comment~~ Saranghae!!!