Guilty

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 30
Guilty
 
You are lying in the bed remembering the things that happened that night. You touched your lips remembering how Jaejoong kisses you and never fails to weaken your knees. You are still in your own world when you suddenly heard your door open. You immediately sat up and looked at door. There in the door is Jaejoong leaning in the doorframe with a pillow, “And what are you doing here?” You asked with an amused smile. Jaejoong walked towards your bed then put the pillow on the side next to yours then laid there, “Yah! Oppa, what are you doing?” You asked as you started getting out of bed but before you can get out of the bed, Jaejoong already hugged you on the waist and made you land on the bed next to him. He nuzzled closer to your hair and took a deep breath, “You’re hair smells good…” Jaejoong mumbled and closed his eyes while he continued breathing in your hair. “Aigoo oppa…” You said as you sat up and leaned on the bed head. Jaejoong hugged you closer and put his head on you stomach, “You know, you should eat more… your tummy is so hard… I think you have abs…” Jaejoong mumbled sleepily. You caressed his hair, *It’s because I’ve been working out since I was a child… * you thought. “I love you…” You heard Jaejoong say. “I love you too, Hero…” You replied. “Jaejoong” Jaejoong suddenly said. “What? Who’s Jaejoong?” You asked. Jaejoong sat up and looked at you, “Me… ~~~~~, my real name is Jaejoong… No one know my real name except for you and the DBSK… It’s our secret alright…” Jaejoong said as he hugged you again and laid his head on your lean stomach. “Kim Jaejoong… That’s my whole name…” Jaejoong mumbled. You looked at him in guilt, “Why did you tell me your name?” you asked. “Because I trust you… Just like what I’ve said… You’re the first girl that I love and also be the last one… so I put all my trust in you because I love you and I know that I can trust you…” Jaejoong said. You looked at Jaejoong guiltier, “Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong, I love you…” You said as you caressed his hair again. “That’s better when you call me that…” Jaejoong mumbled sleepily as he drifted to slumber land.
 
You looked at Jaejoong with full of guilt, * I’m so sorry oppa… You trust me yet I can’t tell you who I really am… I’m really sorry… * you thought as you sobbed quietly.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
You are in Jaejoong’s office while Jaejoong and the DBSK is in a meeting. You are touring his office when you suddenly heard screams and shattering of glasses outside. Your eyes widened, * Jaejoong oppa!! * You thought as you immediately got ran to the door but before you can open it, the door opened already opened and 5 buff guys entered the room, “Whoa… who’s this hot chick?” a guy in white shirt asked, “hyung, we’re not here to get girls… we’re here to get the money…” Another guy wearing blue said. “I won’t let you…” You said bravely. You saw them smirk, “Ooo… feisty… We like that, Hyung let’s get this girl together with the money… Rain hyung would surely like that…” a guy wearing green said. “Yeah, but let’s have some fun with her first ne…” a guy wearing black said as he moved towards you. You didn’t back away and got yourself ready to fight, “Hyung, she’s gonna fight us…” a guy wearing red said. “We like that more…” The guys said as they moved closer to you. The guy wearing white was the first one to got close to you. He touched your shoulder but you got his hands with both of your hands and lunged forward and flip him over. You can hear him hiss in pain and you saw the guy back away a little. “You! What did you to our hyung… you’re gonna pay for this!!!” They guy wearing black said as he started to attack you with a punch but you just dodged it and elbowed him. The guy landed flat on his face. The guy wearing red also started to attack you with a kick but you just dodged it but as you moved backwards to dodge it, the guy wearing green hugged your arms backward and made you not able to move. You can still hear glass shattering outside. The DBSK are still fighting with other enemy, * Good… now I can fight them seriously…* You thought but you got interrupted when you saw the 4 other guys also started to attack you but before they can attack you, you used the guy that is holding you his grip as a support as you jumped and kick them one after another. Within second the 4 guys are on the floor. * Only one left…* you thought as you stepped on his foot and because of the pain, he lost his grip on you and hold onto his foot. Before he can attack you, you already kicked him and now all 5 of them are lying on the floor.
 
You heard running footsteps nearing the room and there are no more shattering of glass. That only means that the DBSK is coming. Before they can come, you started to rip your clothes then you messed your hair. Now you started to look around and found a baseball bat and got it. Then you got to the corner of the room and started fake- crying. The DBSK entered the room and their eyes widened at the sight of guys lying on the floor but then; they heard your fake- crying. Jaejoong immediately got to your side and hugged you, “Shh… babe, it’s alright… I’m here already…” Jaejoong comforted you, “I-it’s a g-good thing that th-there’s a bat…” You said between you fake- sobbed. “Shh… It’s a good thing, they’re just weak because you were able to protect yourself with a bat…” Yunho said. “Shh… babe, I’m here, don’t cry..” Jaejoong said as he continued comforting you. * Oppa, I’m sorry… I’m really guilty right now… I wanted to tell you who I really am but… I just can’t… * you thought as you faked-sniffed.
 
*I’m sorry for lying to all of you guys…  especially you Jaejoong oppa… * you thought as you watch Jaejoong wiping our tears.
 
=================
 
There is the double update... I know it's kinda boring... aww this might be the last active update I can make... tomorrow school days again and I am really excited since I can see my friends again but at the same time... sad because, I'll have less time in front of my computer T_T
 
Guys... Please comment...