The Threat

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 14
The Threat…
 
The whole night DBSK continued observing you and asks you if you’re really not scared… well, that’s the truth… You’re really not scared. Why would you be scared if you know how to fight really well?
 
You came to your house and immediately sleep. You woke up and look at the clock; it is only 2: 00 in the afternoon. You still have 4 hours before your work so you decided to go to the park and relax for a while. You took a bath and changed into a white, long sleeves then you put a high, waist skirt then put black leggings and put a black blazer and high heels. You put shades and a cap just like the last time you got out of your house, for you to disguise yourself from your dad. You wore those clothes since you are planning on going to the club after your small trip.
 
 
You are now walking down the streets. You suddenly heard guys talking behind your back, “That girl’s hot!!!”, “Is she the one that Jessica hyungsoonim wants us to kill?”  the guy asked the other, “Yeah… it’s a pity if we are going to kill her just like that. How about we have some fun with her?” The other guy replied. You smirked when you heard this conversation, *Have some fun with me? No way!!! Let’s see if you can kill me…* you thought. You started walking again and you saw the guys started following you again. You entered a clothing shop and the guys also entered it then you entered the dressing room, then you started looking outside if they are looking then when you are sure they were not looking, you immediately got out of the shop. The guys are still waiting, “Yah!!! What took her so long in the dressing room?” the guy asked, “Aishh… come hyung let’s just peek inside…” the other guy said as he started tip-toe and looked inside, “Hyung!!! She’s not here!!!” the guy said in panic. Both of the guys ran outside and started running to find you.
 
You turned in a corner and took of you blazer, high, waist skirt, cap and your shades then you put a handkerchief that covers half of your face and only showing your eyes. Now you’re only wearing white long sleeves, legging and your high heels. You waited for the guys to past the street and finally you saw them running past the alley you were at the moment, “YAH!!!” you shouted and that caught their attention. They ran back and entered the alley, “Hey there y!!! You called us? Why, you need some company?” the guy said flirtily. You smirked, “I saw you chasing after a girl, and why is that?” you asked cooly. “It’s none of your business and who are you?” the other guy hissed. “Easy… I just hate guys chasing after a girl” you said. “Aish… you’re annoying me!!!” the guy shouted and started to attack you with a punch but you just easily dodged it and elbowed the guy from the back then you saw the other guy started attacking you with a kick but you just held his ankle and started twisting it and the guy started shouting in pain, “AAAHHH, HYUNG HELP!!!” the guy asked for help then you saw the other guy stand up and started to attack you again. You released the other guy and saw the other guy going to attack you with a punch but you just dodge it and grabbed his wrist and started twisting it, “AAHHH!!! WHO ARE YOU REALLY???” the guy asked as he yelled in pain, “You don’t have to know, now, go and don’t ever follow that girl or else you’ll see me again…” you dangerously hissed at the guy as you pushed him to his other member. “You are strong… from now on I’ll call you masked girl…” the guy said as he looked at you in amazement. “Don’t call me that and you don’t have to name me because we won’t ever meet again…NOW GO!!!” you shouted at them and they immediately ran away.
 
You wore your clothes back again and fixed yourself. You looked at the time and it was already 5:00 pm. You just cancel your “little trip” to the park and started walking to the club. “So that was the threat Jessica is talking about… What a threat!!!” you said sarcastically.
 
You entered the club and saw the DBSK and going down, you bowed down, “Hey ~~~~, about the threat… don’t worry about it, we’ll take care of it.” Yunho said as the DBSK walked towards you, “Oh… the threat…” you started then laugh, “You don’t have to do that… Jessica is a pabo…” You said as you continue laughing, “~~~~ , we’re serious…” Junsu said. “No… really, I am fine by myself besides Jessica won’t make a move on me anymore, promise.” You said as you towards the counter. The DBSK looked at you weirdly, “Guys, I told you… we don’t need to be so scared for ~~~’s safety, she can handle it by herself. “ Jaejoong said as he got upstairs. “Aishh… they are insane!!!” the other 4 whined like a kid.