Sisters Forever!!! But wait there is the CLUMSY JERK!!!

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 12
Sisters Forever!!! But wait there is the CLUMSY JERK!!!
 
Before I start this chapter I just want to add some introduction of characters:
 
**Hyojin Kim(I’ll name her as Hyokim since Narsha is also Hyojin) - Jea (in mafia world) - leader of BEG, your loyal friend
**Gain Son- Gain (in mafia world) - your loyal friend
**Hyojin Park(I’ll name her as Hyopark since Jea is also Hyojin)- Narsha (in mafia world) - your loyal friend
**Mi Hyea Cho- Miryo (in mafia world) - your loyal friend
 
=====================================================================================================
 
Two days passed and you did not talk nor bicker with Jaejoong, you avoided him. It was weekend and you are having your day- off. You are getting ready to see BEG. You wore a denim shorts and put a long white polo that covers your denim shorts, then you put a dark grey cardigan and matched it with boots, you put sunglasses and a cap to match your clothes
 
 
You pulled your cap lower to cover half of your face. You got out of your apartment and got a cab. You asked BEG to meet you at the Seoul Restaurant (made-up). You got down the cab and entered the restaurant. You looked around and saw BEG waiting in the corner. You smiled and walked towards them. You sat on their table and you can see BEG looking at you puzzled. “Yah!!! Who are you to just sit down without asking? Do you even know us?” Jea hissed at you dangerously. The BEG can’t totally see your face since you are looking down and you cap is covering your whole face. You looked up and now, just the half of your face is covered, “Yah!!! Is that how you treat you best friend!!??” you said teasingly. Then you saw BEG’s eyes widen, “Hyungsoonim!!!???” they exclaimed. “SHUSH!” you hissed, “People might hear you or you might not know if my dad’s family is here. And how many times do I need to tell you to call me ~~~~~” you asked a bit annoyed. “Sorry ~~~~” they said in unison. You smiled, “I really miss all of you girls!!!” you exclaimed, “Us too, I mean we didn’t see you for how many years… we really miss our dongsaeng…” they cooed you, “Unnies, let’s talk about my plan. Well I’ve already done my first two plans and the upcoming plans are where I’ll need your help… so please, help me” you begged. “Aishh… dongsaeng, you don’t have to beg us…. Remember, we’re sisters, so surely we’ll help you.” Jea said as the BEG nodded in approval. “Thank you unnies!!!” you exclaimed. “No problem dongsaeng!!!” Gain exclaimed. “Yeah because we’re…” Miryo started, “SISTERS FOREVER!!!” all of you continued. All of you laughed. “Anyways… unnies, these are my plans…” you said as you explained the plans in low voice that only you and the BEG can hear. “So… what do you think?” you asked in hope, “You’re a genius… surely we can save your dad’s family!!!”Narsha exclaimed and all the BEG nodded. “You really are a daughter of a mafia… you’re awesome!!!” Jea said. “But I don’t wanna be a mafia…” you said. “Don’t worry… we’re still your sisters” Miryo said. “Anyways… ~~~~ we have to go to some business… sorry we can’t spend time with you…” Gain disappointedly said. You smiled in the feeling of warm the BEG is giving you, “Don’t worry… just come to the club and you can see me there” you said. “Alright, we’ll see you tomorrow.” Jea said as they bade you goodbye.
 
You still have half of your day to spend. You went to shop some clothes, food and a necklace knife. You bought that knife for protection. You are really good at using knives so you bought it since you also found it helpful.
 
(The knife: http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/phyreblade_blog/True%20Swords/BokerBlackMagnumFoldingNeckKnife.jpg)
 
You are walking down the streets when you suddenly bumped into someone, “Yah!! Watch where you walk!!!” the guy hissed at you dangerously. You looked at the guy and your eyes widened. You saw….Jaejoong and DBSK, “JERK??!!” you asked, shocked. “Yah!! What the hell did you call me?” Jaejoong asked angrily. You took off your sunglasses and you pulled your cap up a little and you saw their eyes widen, “~~~~~??!!” they asked in shocked too. “I thought I’ll have one peaceful day…” Jaejoong mumbled a little too loud for you to hear, “Yah!!! I also thought that I’ll have one peaceful day BUT… the KING OF JERKS came…” you said as you emphasized some words. Jaejoong looked at you in disbelief, “Yah!!! If I know, you missed me…” Jaejoong said in a matter-of-fact tone. “Me? Miss YOU? The KING OF THE JERKS? Excuse me, but I’m not in that level…” you said sarcastically. Jaejoong looked at you, “Stop calling me THAT!!!” Jaejoong backfired. “There they go again…” The other 4 DBSK members said as they shook their heads. “Aishh… blame that STUBBORN GIRL who says that she hate my kiss but I know that deep inside, she really LIKED IT…” Jaejoong said confidently, emphasizing some words. You gawked at him, “Well… you should blame THAT JERK who tripped in the carpet and IS insisting that I liked his kiss when the truth is that I HATE IT and his the one who liked it!!!” you said, teasing Jaejoong. “I did NOT LIKE IT!!!” Jaejoong angrily said. “Fine, let’s say you don’t like it…” you started then you smirked, “then, let us just call it CLUMSY!!CLUMSY JERK!!!” you shouted as you run away laughing. Jaejoong glared at your disappearing back and glared at the DBSK who is laughing too.
 
Jaejoong might look angry outside but deep inside he is smiling like crazy. He MISSED you. A LOT. *Aish… that girl… I might hate her but MAYBE it won’t hurt if I say that I am starting to get use to her around me… she is different… she just made my day.* Jaejoong thought as he smiled deep in his head.
 
========================
 
There!!! do you like it?? Good news!!! My cast is already taken out so I can now type faster!!! I think I can update more often. Anyways... Please Comment!!!