Hurt…

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 21
Hurt…
 
“Hyung!!!” Junsu shouted when he saw both of you but immediately stopped when he saw you both talking seriously. The other DBSK members smacked Junsu and they all saw Jaejoong glaring at them. You immediately pulled your hands from Jaejoong and coughed awkwardly. “You’re dead” Jaejoong mouthed to the DBSK members as he gave them death glared. “Uh-Oh!!! Run!!!!” They all said as they run away. “Let’s eat!” You said to Jaejoong as you continued eating. *Aish… I’ll really kill those guys… Just you wait, especially you Junsu!!!* Jaejoong thought in his mind.
 
Jaejoong send you too his room and as soon as you enter your room, Jaejoong immediately stormed on Junsu room, but he wasn’t there, “Aish… that squeaky mafia…” Jaejoong muttered then stormed on Yunho’s room and saw everyone in there. “Uh-oh…” They all murmured as they have their eyes as wide as a ping pong ball. Jaejoong smirked, “You’re all dead!!!” Jaejoong hissed as he was about to attacked the DBSK. “AHHH!!!  HELP!!!!”
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
You entered your room when you remember that you have to thank Jaejoong for the day. You opened your door again but there is no Jaejoong anymore, “Aish... he’s really fast…” You muttered as you chuckled lightly. You were about to close the door when you saw something in front of your door. There is a wallet, “Hmm… who might this be?” You asked yourself. You opened the wallet and saw a calling card. It says “HERO”, “Oh, so this is Hero’s” You murmured as you smiled at yourself, “He’s really something…” You said as you entered your room and got your key card then locked the door. You headed towards Jaejoong’s room and knocked but there was no response, “Hmm… I wonder… where could he be?” You asked yourself. You walked towards Yunho’s room and saw that his door is not totally closed, “Maybe he’s there…” you said to yourself as you walked closer to his door. “HYUNG, HOW ABOUT THE BET?!?”
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
Jaejoong started to attack Junsu until, “HYUNG, HOW ABOUT THE BET?!?” Junsu shouted making Jaejoong frozen in his place. He let go of Junsu’s collar and sat down on the sofa, “Hyung, Junsu’s right… How about the bet…” Yunho asked. Jaejoong sighed, “Hyung do you really like ~~~~?” Changmin suddenly asked. Jaejoong looked up, * I don’t know if I really do like her or I was just… pitying her… I don’t want the members to know my feelings first… I wanted to know it myself…* Jaejoong thought. He looked up, “No…” he said flatly, “~~~~, is just a bet to me… A bet where I could have so much fun…” Jaejoong said, *No!!! Jaejoong what are you saying!!! Shut your mouth!!! ~~~~, is not just like that to you… She’s… special…* Jaejoong thought. “Hyung stop lying…” Yoochun said, “I am not lying…” Jaejoong said with a smirk, *Shut your mouth!!!* Jaejoong thought until he heard something on the door. Jaejoong immediately got his gun and point it towards the door and his eyes widened, “~~~~….” Jaejoong whispered. There you are, standing in the door with wide eyes. You threw the wallet to him and ran away, “~~~~!!!!” Jaejoong called you but you continued running. Jaejoong chased after you and finally caught you. He grabbed your wrist but you harshly pulled your hands and slapped him, “I thought you changed, but I was wrong… I HATE YOU HERO!!!” You exclaimed as you ran away, crying. Jaejoong was frozen in his place and your words kept repeating in his mind, *I HATE YOU HERO!!!*
 
You just ran wherever your feet brought you. While you’re running, your eyes won’t even stop tearing up. You tripped with your own feet and continued crying, “I HATE YOU HERO!!!!” you shouted in the deep blue ocean. It is already dark so, there are no more people in there. You cried your eyes out, “Why do you have to lie to me Hero? I thought you changed but, you’re just like your old self. You’re even worst; you made a bet using me… And here I was, thinking that maybe, just maybe, you like me too because….. I am starting to fall for you. But Hero, you’re the one who showed me the truth in this world. I can never love a mafia neither can like. I hate all of you!!! I hate all the Mafias in this world!!! And most, I HATE YOU HERO!!!!” You exclaimed to the top of your lungs. Your throat hurts from all the screaming, but your heart hurts even more.
 
================
 
Sad chapter... I know, but please don't bash me if you don't like the chapter... I promise, things will get better soon... oh by the way Please do COMMENT.... I love you all...