How I Fell In Love with Her…

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 45
How I Fell In Love with Her…
 
You, So Eun, Kim Bum and the DBSK are eating breakfast (Tiffany already left with the first flight in the morning, scared of meeting you again) as everyone with the exception of Jaejoong and you are talking animatedly. “… I was really scared that Rose is getting beaten by that Jonghyun guy when he exploded that sh*tt* bomb but then I was really shocked to see Jonghyun instead of Rose got beaten!” Junsu said as he started acting it on on his seat. Changmin nodded eagerly, “… I was there!!! Rose is sooo amazing!!! I didn’t know that she can beat 5 people easily!” You raised your eyebrow. Changmin meekly smiled, “He just means that it’s shocking that a girl can beat those guys, not that you’re weak.” Yoochun said as he gave you a smile. Everyone continued their chat while eating.
 
You tood up and everyone stopped what they’re doing. You look at them, “I’m going to my room now.” You walked away as everyone followed your retreating back with their eyes
 
“Aww… I wasn’t able to greet her” someone whinned
 
Everyone looked to the side to see Onew pouting and SHINee on his back. Onew realized everyone’s eyes and straightened and cleared his throat, “Annyeonghaseyo!” he greeted. So Eun stood up and gave them a smile, “Annyeonghaseyo Onew! It’s so good that you joined our family. Come seat with us.” everyone made room for them but DBSK and SHINee are still cautious around one another.
 
Jaejoong glared at Onew’s head as he remembered what he did to you last night, *Aish! Why is that kiss-stealer here?! * Onew looked at Jaejoong and saw him glaring. Onew sighed, “I know that SHINee and I did something to you guys and we hope that you’ll forgive us.” Onew said as SHINee looked at the DBSK. The DBSK looked at one another and nodded and smile, “I guess… since we’re already in the same family.” The 4 said except for one person… Jaejoong! Onew looked at Jaejoong, “Hero?” Jaejoong glared at him more, “May I just ask one thing first before I accept us being in the same family?” Jaejoong asked dryly. Onew shrugged, “How did you fell in love with Rose and how did you know that it was really love you felt for her? Did you even see her face already?” Jaejoong asked coldly. Everyone was taken aback at his question. Onew’s face softened as a small smile played on his lips…
 
Flashback:
 
The SHINee stumbled on a dark alley as they ran away from their old family, “Sh*t! Onew hyung are you alright?!” Taemin asked in panick as Onew’s side keep bleeding. Onew hissed in pain, “There you are!” someone hissed. SHINee looked up in shock. The guy smirked, “How can you get away from hyungnim! Didn’t we say that if you’re a family… you’ll forever be a slave to the leader!” the guy hissed.
 
You were walking in the street as your first meeting with your dad’s family—now your family—ended. You sighed, “Why is my life cursed? First, I was born in a mafia family. Second, my mom died after I was born and… I haven’t even met her. And Third, I broke the heart of the guy I love the most. I lied to him and made the biggest lie of my life.” You looked up the sky and sighed once again. “… You’ll forever be a slave to the leader!” you heard someone hissed. Your eyebrows furrowed as you took a few steps backward and peeked at the alley to see 5 guys geating beaten, “You joined our family and now you dared escape from our leader?!” the guy said as he kicked a guy whose side is bleeding badly. You looked at the guys in disgust, *How can they force someone to do that?! Do they even know how to be forced to something you don’t want?! * you thought angrily as you stormed in the alley.
 
“Stop it!” Someone hissed as everyone looked up. Onew saw a girl in a mask glaring at the guys who are beating his group. “You, beautiful lady… as much as I’d like to play with you… You have to leave now and not try to get involve here.” The guy said with a smirk. You smirked back, “Guys like you disgust me! Your kind of guys just force things that other people don’t even want to do and that just pisses me off!” you hissed as you the a flip in the air and kicked the guy in the chest. The guys sumbled back and coughed blood. The other guys glared at you as they started to attack you. One by one they started to get flown by your kicks, punches and flips. The SHINee is just on the floor watching you in amazement except for one guy… Onew. He looked at you in awe and admiration, *This is the first time I met someone so beautiful  yet so strong… Although I haven’t seen her face, I just know that she’s a true beauty. * Onew thought.
 
In just a few seond all the guys are on the floor hissing and shouting in pain. You took a threatening step as they all cringe in fear and stumbled getting up as they ran away. You sighed as you took a stp towards SHINee, “Are you alright?” you asked them as they nodded, “Yes! Thank you so much for saving us… although it’s a shame that someone, nevertheless a girl, saved us from all those guys.” Jonghyun said as the others nodded, “Thank you so much. You eyes shifted to Onew who’s holding his bleeding side. You got something from you thigh pockt and stooped to Onew’s eye level. Onew looked at you in a I’m-in-love look. You looked at Onew and sigh, “This will hurt a little.” Onew saw your lips move in slow motion as he looked at you, smitten. He woke up from his daze as he felt his side burning in pain. He hissed in pain as you looked at him in irritation, “Didn’t I just said that it will hurt.” You said as you rolled your eyes. Key looked at you, “Well you said that it will hurt a little.” He said as a matter-of-fact tone. You gave the dirtiest glare as the 4 cringed in fear while Onew forgot his pain and saw it as a y glare, *Hot! * You sighed as you look at Onew down, “I already put a medicine in your wound so it won’t get infected.” You said as Onew looked at you dumbstruck. You looked at him weirdly as you looked at the other guys, “You better be careful next time not to get caught by those guys.” You said as you walked away. Onew eyes widened as he snapped from his dumbness and saw you already gone, *Aish, I haven’t even asked for her name… She’s the first girl that made my heart skip a beat. She’s so beautiful like an angel… no, A black angel. A black angel that is a savior. * He thought as he remembered you walking in a black clothes. “Black suits her the best.” Onew murmured as SHINee gave him looks.
 
End of flashback…
 
“….and that’s the first time I met her and since then, I know that I fell for someone who I don’t even know her name nor her face.” Onew said as he looked at Jaejoong. “She’s the first one that cared for me even if she doesn’t even know me. She just makes my heart explode everytime I saw her.” Jaejoong looked at Onew in confusion, “Everytime you saw her? Didn’t you said that you don’t know each other back then.” Onew smiled…
 
Flashback:
 
“I told you not to mess with SHINee.” Onew said as he glared at the BEG who’s tied up in a chair. Beg glared at him, “Our sister will punish you!” they hissed. Onew’s brow rose, “Oh really? Then why is she not here?”
 
BAM!
 
Everyone looked up and saw you walking like you’re in a runway. Onew gulped as his heart started exploding in happiness, *I saw her again and she’s right in front of me! *Onew thought in excitement. You stopped in front of Onew and glared at him, “You! I thought you don’t want to be in this mafia thing but then you just kidnapped my sisters!” you hissed. Onew was taken aback, “Yo- you’re their sister?!” Onew asked. You smirked, “Yes…” your face turned serious, “I made a mistake by saving!” you hissed. Onew felt his heart broke, “I-I—“, “I what?!” you asked. Onew sighed, “I just wanted to be someone who will be worth by your side.” He stated. Your eyebrows furrowed, “What?...” Onew looked up and looked at you in the eyes, “I don’t know you nor have I seen your face before but… I know that ever since I saw you, I just can’t get you out of my head and that everytime I thought of you my heart just beats faster than it should be. When you treated my wounds, I can feel my stomach haviing this thing tat I myself can’t even explain. Just thinking of you can make my day complete.” For the first time that you became a leader you were speechless. Onew sighed, “I just—please let me be in your family.” Onew pleaded. Your eyes rounded, *Aish, Rose, you better wake up! * you thought as you snapped out of your daze, “I’m sorry but I don’t think I know you too well to be in our family and besides… you kidnapped one of our family.” Onew looked hurt but continued, “I’m sorry! Please accept me. I—I wanted to know more about you. To be with you and see you everyday.” Onew pleaded. You gulped as you sighed, “As I remember, my family said that you’re Onew. Is that correct?” you asked. Onew nodded, “Well, sorry to tell you Onew but if your only reason to be in my family is because of me, then I can say that I cannot accept you.” You said. Onew’s eyes widened in panick, “B-but—“, “My name is Rose and I’’m the leader of Black Rose. That enough information for you, now let go my family.” You said. Onew’s heart broke at your straight-forwardness as he sighed, “Let them go.” He said as his family let BEG go. BEG came to your side as you looked up and saw Onew looking at you straight in the eyes, “Rose, I promise you that soon, I repeat soon, you’ll fall for me too. I won’t give up.”
 
End of flashback…
 
“… and since then I always find news about Black Rose. And I started falling more and more to Rose. It’s been a year since then and until now, I still haven’t seen her face but that doesn’t stop me from loving her. Besides, it’s not only her face that I like, it’s her personality. Her personality that she just makes me be true to myself. To be what I am. And how she makes me feel so special even though she doesn’t even do a thing. She’s special.”  Onew said as he looked up at Jaejoong who’s blankly staring at the table, *That’s also the reason why I… love, no, loved her. * “Does that explain your question?” Onew asked as Jaejoong snapped out of his thought and nodded at Onew, “Fine! I accept you.” Jaejoong said. Onew smiled, “It makes me look like I’m asking you for marriage.” Jaejoong shivered, “Eww. Don’t you ever say that! I will never want to get married to someone like you.” Onew’s eyes widened, “Well, I don’t like to get married to someone like you too!”
 
“Why? Are you both getting married?”
 
Everyone looked to the side and saw you. Jaejoong and Onew looked at each other in panick, “OF COURSE NOT! THAT JUST TOTALLY EWW!” they shouted in unison. You raised a brow, “Wow, you sound like gay with all those ‘Eww’” you said as you walked away again. “Rose I’m not gay! I only love you!” Onew shouted as Jaejoong glared at him, “I’m straight just so you know!!!” Jaejoong shouted as he pouted and sank on his chair.
 
You walked away faster, *They’re so embarrassing! *
 
===========================
 
Yay! Another chapter:D Hope you like it... and I hope that this chappie explains some of you who asked me how Onew fell for you/Rose. Comments are loved<3