Deal!

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 8
Deal!

Your work is done and you are now walking down the streets going back home, but something is different, you felt that there is danger waiting for you, so you are more careful today. You suddenly stopped in front of a store that has a glass wall and you pretended that you are looking at the dress in there, but you actually made this as an opportunity to see who is following you. You saw three big, muscular men pretending that they are talking but you see them glancing at you every minute. You started walking again and heard footsteps, you started walking faster, then you turned in a corner but to your dismay, it was a dead end. You looked back and saw the three men smirking and checking you out. Your cheerful, cute, innocent face was changed into a serious face, “Who are you? And why are you following me?” you asked in a firm tone. “Chill, we just want to be your friend. We’ll give you lots of fun if you come with us.” the one of the three men said. You smirked, “Oh... I’m sorry but I’m not interested.” You and started walking past them but one grabbed your wrist, “Yah! You will come with us whether you like it or not!” the three of them started to drag you, your fist curled into a ball and when you were about to attack them, someone kicked the one of the three guys. Your eyes widened, “Yah! Who are you?” one of the guys asked angrily as he let go of your wrist and started to attack the guy but the guy easily punch the guy. You can’t see who the guy is clearly because the alley is a little dark. The last guy that is holding you let you go and started to attack the guy but the guy easily avoid the attack and kicked him. The guys scrambled standing up and started running. You looked at the guys weirdly, *they are so weak!!! And they try to get me? Psh... If they know who I really am they might be scared... But wait who is the guy who saved me?* you looked at the guy then saw him walking towards you then when he was near you, you finally saw his face and your eyes widened, *HERO!!!??* “Yah! Are you alright? It’s a good thing I’m here to save you...” Jaejoong said confidently. *Aish... don’t get too full of yourself. If I just wanted to, I can fight those guys and be stronger than you! But NOOO... I wanted to be away from violence that’s why I hate mafias* you thought to yourself. “Thank you” you said and started walking again. “Yah! I saved you and all you can say is ‘Thank you’” Jaejoong said sarcastically. You looked back and glared at him, “First of all, I did not ask for your help. So a ‘thank you’ is enough” you said and started walking again. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and caught up with you then started walking with you by your side, “Yah... are you following me?” you asked jokingly. “Psh.. as if!” Jaejoong said sarcastically but he can’t help but smile.

Both of you just walked silently and it felt awkward. Both of you soon became comfortable and just continued walking but suddenly you heard something. “HYUNGSOONIM!!!” someone shouted then both you and Jaejoong looked back and saw your dad’s family. Your eyes widened and you saw Jaejoong getting ready to fight. *Aish... I can’t fight them if Hero is here. Hero cannot find out the truth about me.... Aish whatever this is my fight.* you thought as you walked towards your dad’s family and getting ready to fight. Jaejoong looked at you weirdly and caught your wrist but as he caught your wrist and pulled you, your ankle twisted again, “AAHHH! WHAT THE HELL, MY ANKLE!” you winced in pain. Jaejoong’s eyes widened” I’m sorry!” then he looked up and saw  your dad’s family running to get you. *Aish.... If ~~~~ didn’t have a sprain i will fight them. Aish... whatever, we need to escape immediately. They are too many to fight.* jaejoong thought as he lifted you bridal style. Your eyes widened, “Yah! Bring me down!” you shouted but Jaejoong just ignore you and started running. You looked back and saw that they are still chasing the both of you, *Aish... I need to stop them but... my ankle hurts so much. It isn’t totally healed yet and now I sprained it again* you thought to yourself then you looked up and saw Jaejoong sweating because of running while carrying you. “Yah! Didn’t I said to bring me down!” You shouted again and started struggling. Jaejoong glared at you, “Shut up or I’ll give you to them!” Jaejoong replied and you immediately shut up. Jaejoong turned to a corner and another and another until the both of you lost them.

Jaejoong brought you down and you looked at him, he’s panting and sweating so much, “You alright?” you asked trying to be cool. Jaejoong looked up, “aren’t you even going to thank me?” Jaejoong asked. You looked down, “Thank you” you whispered. Jaejoong can’t help but smile until he remember something, the bet where he needs to get you as his personal secretary. “Yah! Since you owe me, how about you become my personal secretary?” Jaejoong asked. You looked up, *Personal secretary? If I became like that, it means that I’ll be more connected to this mafia. Aish... but I don’t want to owe him something.... no worries ~~~~, you can be his secretary just for a little time until your plan is complete then you can be free and save your dad’s family...* you thought to yourself, then you looked up and replied to Jaejoong, “Deal!”