Embarrased and... Brother???

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 33
Embarrased and... Brother???
 
Since that night, you and Jaejoong had been closer, sweeter and affectionate than ever, and no one can even win against the both of you on how you cherish each other. The DBSK saw that and felt relieved, they knew about your fight but didn’t know the reasons though but they felt the odd atmosphere back then, but now they’re happy to see the happy couple again.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
One night….
 
You’re in your room choosing your clothes since you had just taken a shower. You stop when you heard someone knock. You stood up and tilted your head in curiosity, “Who could that be?” you asked your self. You opened the door and saw Jaejoong. You smiled to yourself, * Who else!? * you thought to yourself. You stopped smiling when you saw Jaejoong getting red than ever and eyes getting wider by the second, “Oppa, weayo?” You asked as you tilted your head. Jaejoong didn’t answer but just gulped a huge lump on his throat and continued staring. You followed his gaze and landed on your body, only having towel as a “shield” to your body. Your eyes widened too as you closed the door in a split second and on Jaejoong’s face. You touched your chest as you felt your heart beat a million times. You touched your cheeks and felt yourself getting hot as a tint of redness started to appear.
 
*
 
Outside your door… Jaejoong is still standing in front of your door as his face reddened. *God! This is so embarrassing! * Jaejoong thought as he slaps himself. Jaejoong looked up and saw Changmin looking at him weirdly, “Hyung… are you alright?”Changmin asked while continue looking at him. “Yeah… umm… I… I just saw… saw a… a fly! Yes! Yes, I saw a fly flew on my cheek so I got rid of it by… slapping… yeah, slapping myself.” Jaejoong stuttered while whispering the last words. Changmin smiled still innocent of what happened, “Alright hyung! I thought you were getting crazy… Just kidding!!!” changmin laughed at his own joke while Jaejoong just laughed awkwardly, “Anyway hyung… gotta go!” Changmin said as he walked away. Jaejoong sighed in relief, “I thought I was gonna have a heart attack…” Jaejoong mumbled as your body that is covered only in towel pop in his mind… your flawless legs that doesn’t have any scars and has proportional milky white skin, your body that has a just-fine s and amazing curves that can beat JLo anyday, your beautiful, flawless face that has an almond-shaped eyes, small yet pointy nose, and last but not least is your pouty, pink and kissable lips with your hair with water dripping makes you look even more y. Just imagining you makes Jaejoong…
 
Jaejoong shook his head as he tried to erase your y image, “Jaejoong you ert! Stop thinking those nasty things… ~~~~~ is different and you don’t want to hurt her!” Jaejoong murmured to himself as he walked away.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
You came out of your room in your new changed clothes. You are wearing a grey long sleeved dress with a design of black with white polka dots on the side. You are just wearing a black slipper.
 
 
You came to the living room and didn’t see the DBSK. You tilted your head on the side, “Where are they?” you asked to yourself. Suddenly someone blocked your eyes, “Who’s this? Jaejoong oppa…?” You guessed. Someone chuckled from behind as you got your sight. You looked back and saw Yunho laughing, “Oppa…” Yunho smiled at you, “Sorry, I’m not the one you expected…” Yunho apologized. You shook your head, “Annio… I just thought you were Jae oppa because he always do that…” you explained. Yunho looked at you puzzled, “Jae?... You already know Hero hyung’s real name?” Yunho asked. You nodded as you saw Yunho smile, “Well then, from now on call me Yunho oppa… Jung Yunho…That’s my real name.” Yunho said. You  nodded as you smiled, “Alright Yunho oppa!” Yunho chuckled as he pinches your cheeks, “So cute!” Yunho exclaimed but his face turned serious, “~~~~~~, I know I’m not right to say this but… you know you can treat me as your real oppa… like a big brother…” Yunho said softly. You looked at Yunho in surprise. Yunho chuckled, “It’s just that… when you and hyung fought… yeah… you know, I’m here and I’m ready to lend you my shoulders for you to cry… it’s hard just keeping all your problems to yourself…” Yunho said. You smiled, touch by Yunho’s simple words, “Alright oppa! From now on, You’ll be my brother!” You exclaimed as you gave him a cute smile. Yunho’s face brightened, “Good! Aigoo… I Love You!” Yunho exclaimed, “But not in that way…. You know… just as a brother… I just really wanted to say that when I have a dongseang and now I do…. A cute and adorable dongseang!” Yunho immediately added. You just laughed at him and Yunho smiled at you.
 
“Anyway, Are you ready?” Yunho suddenly asked. You looked at Yunho puzzled, “Ready?:” You asked. Yunho gave you a soft smile as he bowed and lend you his hand, “Well then, princess please get ready and come with me…” Yunho said as you looked at him curiously but also held his hand, “For what?”. Yunho smiled, “To have a very good memory under the moonlight with your Jae oppa….” Yunho said. *Jae oppa? What is it this time?* you thought to yourself.