2nd plan complete!!!

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 10
2nd Plan Complete

“HYUNGSOONIM!!??” someone shouted from behind you. You froze, *Oh no!!! My dad can’t find now when I’m not yet getting any of my plans. Even though I’ve done the first plan, which is to escape, I still haven’t proceeded to my other plans. Please let it not be my Father or his family!!!* you thought.  You looked at the DBSK and saw them looking at your back, which is where the people that called you, questioningly. You gulped, *Aish, I guess the DBSK will know the true me.* You slowly turned around and saw... the Brown Eyed Girl!

(in case you don’t know them here is the site:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://godofstudy.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/beg-school-unis.jpg&imgrefurl=http://godofstudy.wordpress.com/2010/02/23/kpop-stars-who-are-real-gods-of-study-revealed/&usg=__aR8V1SxRaEoAHK2ou5XM1rehwOs=&h=367&w=550&sz=157&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=pEMhqzlu2ohnDM:&tbnh=145&tbnw=210&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbrown%2Beyed%2Bgirl%2Bmiryo%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D616%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=763&vpy=329&dur=2226&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=181&ty=112&ei=QyLETIXfDs6cccG1xMwN&oei=QyLETIXfDs6cccG1xMwN&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0  )

< what they are wearing in that pic. is not what they are really wearing>

(they are wearing this: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://kpoprants.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/brown-egs-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://yuri-garden.com/showthread.php%3F616-Brown-Eyed-Girls&usg=___CaVJkjzKeG_3Ah6gSxhepQvEEI=&h=480&w=499&sz=143&hl=en&start=56&zoom=1&tbnid=8ashfRyMmjBXaM:&tbnh=133&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbrown%2Beyed%2Bgirl%2Bjea%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D616%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1668&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=346&ei=uyTETK6RGYLJcerB1dgL&oei=kSPETLWaNJPKcN2-rdgL&esq=44&page=4&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:19,s:56&tx=78&ty=56&biw=1280&bih=616 )

Your eyes widened at the site of them. “Girls! It is nice to see all of you again!!!” you said as you got out of the counter and hugged them. They all hugged you back, “Hyusoo—“  Jea started but was interrupted by you, “I! Umm... miss all of you!!!” You exclaimed nervously as you hugged them again. The BEG just shrugged and hugged you back, “We miss you too, Hyu—“ Jea started again but you interrupted her again, “~~~~~!!! Call me ~~~~~!!!” you hissed in their ears. “~~~~~, we miss you, ~~~~~” they said in a little confused tone. You broke the hug, “~~~~, you know them?” you heard Jeajoong asked. You turned around and looked at he DBSK, “umm… yes… Umm… can I ake a break Hyungnim?” you asked nervously. “Before you go, tell us firt why they called you awhile ago, Hyungsoonim? Are you a boss in a mafia? Didn’t yo say you’re a mafia hater?” Jaejoong asked in a scary, suspicious tone. *Oh no!!! what should I do? Think, ~~~~, Think!!! * you screamed in your head. The BEG saw your panicked expression, “We just called her that to , right Gain?” Miryo stated, “Your right, Miryo” Gain answered back, “Since ~~~~ hates the mfia world, we like she’s our boss.” Jea said, “Jea’s right, besides who are you to ask are friend like that?” Narsha asked as the girls started to glare the DBSK. You saw the tension between the 2 groups. You decided to broke the tension, “Umm… hyngnim I’ll take my break now. I’ll just come back later!” you said as you pulled the girls outside the club.

“Aishh!!! Who are they to treat hyungsoonim like that!!!” Jea screamed in anger. You looked around to see if there are others looking, to your luck,there is none, “Jea, girls, please stop calling me hyungsoonim. You all know how I hated to be the boss… so, please?” You asked calmly. The BEG looked at you, “fine, but can you tell us how were you able to escape? I mean we all know how guarded you are when you’re at your house.” Gain stated, “Yeah… and from what we all know… you are forbidden to go out of your house.” Narsha agreed. “Girls, you all know how I waited for this day to come… to be free from my father’s grasps. I just thought of a way to escape… that’s all” you simply said. “But ~~~~ we all know how powerful your dad is…” Miryo said, “Girls, did you forget? Although I don’t wanna be a mafia, you might as well know that I am also as strong as my father and you all know that I can easily beat my father… although I don’t wanna fight him. He’s still my father no matter what.” You said, “oh com’ on! It’s ~~~~~ we’re talking about” Jea said as she smiled at you. You smiled back and as well as the other girls. “So… now that you’re free from your Father, are you planning to continue working for that bastard?” Miryo asked. You looked at him confusely, “That bastard who questioned you like there was no tomorrow” Miryo said sarcastically. All of you laughed, “Seriously ~~~~~, We could kill him if you want, just tell us.” Jea said with a playful smile playing on her lips. “Yah!!! Stop that! I know you girls don’t kill” you said as you glared at them. They all laughed, “Still, you know we’re still mafias after we left your dad’s family and became an independent mafia.” Narsha said. “Aishh… now I know why my dad let you leave his family…. You’re all stubborn and childish.” You said jokingly. All of you laughed, “~~~~~ just leave your work. You can just live with us. I can assure you that your dad won’t find you.” Jea convinced and the others nodded. But you shook your head and smiled weakly, “Sorry girls, but I just know that my dad will find me easily if I’m with you.” You said. “Awww… but it’ll be more fun if you’re with us!!!” Gain whinned, “Just tell us if you need something from us. We’ll help you.” Narsha said and everyone nodded. You smiled, “Actually there is!” you said. “Really!!?? Tell us” Jea said. “How about I tell you about that this weekend… Let’s hang out.” You said. “Sure!!!” everyone agreed. “Alright, here ~~~~, these are our phone numbers. Tell us yours too and just call us where you wanna meet” Miryo said as everyone exchanged pnone numbers with you. Jea looked at her watch, “~~~~~, I guess, let’s just see one another this weekend. We still have an appointment. So… yeah… bye!!!” Jea bade you goodbye and hugged you as well as the others.

You watched them drove away. You started going inside the club, *Yes!!! I’m done with the second plan, which is to see BEG and ask for their help… Just wait and I can save all of you, my father’s family. * you thought more determined.

============

Sorry guys for the late update!!! It was just so hard to type in my casted arms.... Anyways... So do you like the Chapter? I wish you liked it.... Please Comment!!!