Success!!!

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 23
Success!!!
 
You woke up from your sleep when you suddenly heard noise in the leaving room, “What is that? Isn’t this house totally secured…. No one knows the password except me and the DBSK…” you murmured to yourself as you got your necklace knife<>

 
You crept to your door and when you are almost near, the door suddenly opened, *Shoot!! How did they know the password!!* You screamed in your head as you got ready to fight but then, you got shocked at what you saw. You saw the DBSK members with a bloody Jaejoong. Your eyes widened at what you saw and immediately ran towards them, “What happened?!?” You asked in a panicked mode. “We’ll explain later…. For now, we need to give medication to Jaejoong…” Yunho said calmly. You helped them get Jaejoong to your bed. You heard Jaejoong hissed in pain, as you saw that the blood is coming from his stomach, “~~~~ we got attacked by the other mafias and Jaejoong got shoot by a gun…” Yoochun said. “Let’s bring him to the hospital!!!!” You said. “~~~~, calm down… besides, we can’t bring Hero there…. we might have to be seen by some other mafias…” Junsu explained, “Hyung, what will we do… our personal doctor died years ago… we haven’t experience this since for haw many years… why now, when we don’t even have someone to help… we don’t know what to do…” Changmin said as his eyes got teary. “Stop crying!” You hissed as the DBSK looked at you with teary eyes, “How can we not!!! Hero is important to us…. He’s our brother!!!” They all shouted at you as they continued crying. You looked at Jaejoong again, “I said stop crying!” You hissed again and that made the DBSK to shut up, “Hero is a strong man… besides a mafia shouldn’t cry in front of other people.” You said as you got to your closet and got 3 boxes. “What is that?” Yunho asked but you just ignore him and sat down beside Jaejoong and opened all the boxes. The DBSK are shocked to see what those boxes are. One box is a surgery kit, the other is an injection with antidotes kit and the last is just a first aid kit.
 
 
“Don’t just stand there… I will need your help so come here….” You said as you motioned the DBSK to come near you. The DBSK are being cautious at your action… what if Jaejoong die? That’s what’s in their mind but, like you reading their minds, “I know what to do and I can assure you that Hero will not die…” You said as you torn Jaejoong’s shirt, “The bullet is still here…” You murmured to yourself, “This might hurt Hero…” You said gently to Hero. “Yunho Can you get me the injection?” You said as you stretched your hands to him. Yunho snapped out of his world and looked for the injection. He was about to reach for an injection but stopped when he saw so many injection in different sizes, “Umm… what size?” Yunho asked cautiously, “The biggest…” You said still looking at Jaejoong’s gun shot with your hands still stretched. Yunho got the biggest and gulped at how big the needle is. Yunho put it in your hands, “Yoochun get me the anaesthesia…” You said as you stretched your other hand again. Yoochun immediately looked at all the antidotes and finally found it and put it at your hands. You got the antidote and immediately put the antidote in the injection and placed it near Jaejoong’s gun shot. The DBSK gulped and you can feel your heart racing a million times, *I will save you Hero…* you thought in your mind as you kept calm and finally you inject it on Jaejoong. You heard him hissed but still unconscious. You took out the injection and gave the injection on Yunho. Yunho got it and put it aside, “Junsu give me the knife, the medium sized…”   you said as you reached out. Junsu found the knife and hesitated on giving it to you, “~~~~, what will you do?” Junsu asked in a voice that can only hear on a very quiet place which is there. You looked at Junsu, “Xiah, we won’t be able to save Hero if you’ll hesitate on what I am doing… Trust me; I won’t let Hero die…” You said with brave eyes. The DBSK saw your eyes and put all their trust in you and Junsu put the knife in your hand carefully. You opened Jaejoong gunshot a little so that you can get the bullet. You gave Junsu the knife again, now with blood. You turned around and look at Jaejoong, “Changmin, give me the forceps, the medium sized.” You said as you reached out again. Changmin looked for the forceps and put it in your hand. You took the forceps and breathe in to make yourself stay calm. You looked at Jaejoong’s face and immediately calmed down. You reached for his gunshot and concentrated on the bullet. Gently, you put the forcep inside Jaejoong’s gunshot and successfully got the bullet out. You and the DBSK sighed in relief and you gave Changmin the bullet and the forceps. “Yunho, give me the surgical thread. Yoochun, give me the biggest needle. Junsu, get ready the scissors. Changmin, get ready the betadine.” You said you heard them say yes as Yunho gave you the surgical the thread and Yoochun gave you the needle. You calmly sued Jaejoong wound, “Junsu!” You called out as Junsu gave you the scissors. You cut the thread, “Changmin!” you called out again and Changmin gave you betadine. You put betadine on Jaejoong’s sued wound. You looked for the bandage and got them, “Guys, Jaejoong in a sitting position.” You said as the DBSK obeyed you and made Jaejoong in a sitting postion. You put the bandage around his stomach and finally you’re done. All of you sighed in relief. You put Jaejoong under the cover and led the DBSK to the living room as you cleaned all of your medical kits.
 
Done, you got to the living room and saw DBSK looking at you, “What?” you asked, “How did you know to do that?” Yunho with suspicious eyes, “Are you an old doctor?” Yoochun asked, “Or an old nurse?” Junsu said. “Or a plastic surgeon?” Changmin asked. The DBSK gave Changmin a look and smacked his head, “Ouch!! What was that hyungs!!!” He whinned. “Tell us!” All of them urged you to tell them. *Oh no!!! What do I say!?!  ‘I am a daughter of a mafia and my father demand me to learn?!?’  Aigoo… you’re an idiot ~~~~…. Think!!!* You screamed in your head. “You are such a very good doctors, Doctor Yunho, Doctor Yoochun, Doctor Junsu and Doctor Changmin!” You exclaimed trying to change the topic. “Thank you!!!” They all said. “Success!!!” They all screamed as you laughed nervously.
 
========================
 
Guys... I don't know anything about surgeries so, please don't bash me if I did it wrong...