His Jealousy and Her Jealousy

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 50 

His Jealousy and Her Jealousy
 
You were working on some papers and contracts when your bedroom door burst open to reveal your cousin, Brenda. "Hey couz!" she brightly greeted you as she jumped on your bed. You brought down the papers and turned your chair around to face your cousin. "Unnie, is there a problem? Do you need something?" you asked timidly. Brenda raised a brow as she scanned your outfit. You are in your usual dress, boots and mask. "Why do you still wear something like that? You're not in your working place for goodness sake!" Brenda shrieked. You sighed, "Unnie, I am working and besides I have a meeting in an hour so I have to be ready." you answered. "Aigoo, you're such a hardworking girl! Take a break for a while! I already asked uncle and he agreed." Brenda said. Your brow raised unconsciously, "He did?" you asked in disbelief. "Yep! So, now go and change! We're going out. Oh! and don't wear skirts ok? Wear something casual." Brenda said as she pushed you to your closet. You shook your head and sighed as you frowned, "But I was planning on just resting or maybe go out with Jaejoong oppa..." you whispered to yourself. You sighed, *Guess not...* you thought with a pout.
 
You came out of your dressing room wearing a casual outfit, just like how Brenda told you. You are wearing a white tank top and topped it with a low cut top to put a style and added a black cardigan and black shorts to complete the style. You also wore a pair of black gladiator sandal and some accesories to match the whole outfit.
 
 
(A/N: Sorry, I couldn't find the picture on jpg so I just gave you the link in case you want to see the outfit :D)
 
"Woah! Couz, you seriously became more gorgeous than the last time we met!" Brenda said as she awed your look. You cleared your throat to cover your embarassment, " Unnie, the last time we met was when I was only 15 years old, I'm already 20..." Brenda just beamed at you as she hooked her arms on yours, "Arasso, arasso! Let's just go now and have fun ok." Brenda dragged you to the garage where a car awaits you. "Should I drive?" Brenda asked you. "Anio, I'll drive. I heard you don't have your liscence yet..." you mumbled. Brenda pouted, "That's because it's so hard to take the test... " You raised your brow at her, "But you already took the driving test 3 times..." Brenda made a face, "Well, I'm not perfect unlike you." Brenda said as she smiled your way. "I'm not perfect..." you whispered before you enter the car. Brenda heared you and made a face, "I don't understand why she keep telling herself that..." She whispered to herself as she enter the car.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
You arrived in a cafe with the help of Brenda's directions. You got out of the car and blinked, "Unnie, why are we here? As far as I know, you don't really like drinking coffee." Brenda smiled, "Hey, you remember! Well... we're actually waiting for someone..." Brenda said as you followed her inside the cafe. You both went to the seat near the windows. As soon as you both sat, a male waiter immediately tended on your table. "Good Morning! May I take your order?" The male said with a cute smile as he looked mostly in your way. You raised a brow in disapproval and it didn't go unnoticed by Brenda, "Umm... we're actually waiting for someone." Brenda answered for you. The waiter nodded as he send both of you a smile, his gaze on you is longer than necessary. Brenda looked around the cafe to see most of the men looking at the both of you. Her gaze shifted to you and saw you just looking blankly outside the cafe. Your gaze is empty and face is pokerfaced. "Hey, ~~~~~~~! Smile. We're here to have fun and relax." She said with a cute pout making the guys swoon to her aegyo. Brenda is older than you but among the two of you, you act more mature and refined. You blinked at her in amusement, "Unnie, you do know that I'm a girl right?" Brenda rolled her eyes jokingly, "Of course! I should've known that you won't fall for it." She said as she looked at her watch while sulking making you smile. Even though you're not really comfortable with Brenda, you still like your cousin because she's very easy to talk to and really friendly. And among all the people you know, she's one of the people who really treat you nicely.
 
Suddenly, the bell rang signalling for new costumers. Five gorgeous guys looked around and found a girl waving at them over. You looked up to Brenda seeing her wave her hands. You blinked questioningly and turned back to look at the thing or rather the person she's waving at. You looked back and your eyes widened to see DBSK walking towards your table. You met eyes with Jaejoong only to see the same shock in his eyes but his eyes softened as he looked at you, *My princess is so beautiful...* he thought. They arrive in your table and Brenda immediately invited them to sit. "Annyeong~ I thought you wouldn't come." Brenda greeted as the DBSK sat. They wasn't able to greet back immediately since they were looking at you questioningly. Yunho cleared his throat, "Umm... well, we were shocked when you actually called us. Where did you get our number?" Brenda smiled as she smiled mysteriously, "I have my sources..." Changmin fidgeted in his seat, not really comfortable with your cousin. "Why did you call us, Ms. Brenda-ssi? You said it was something important..." Jaejoong finally spoke up politely. You noticed Brenda's eyes brightened as she beamed at Jaejoong, "Umm... I actually just want to meet you guys more. I heard that you're a new additional to the family and they said that your a great catch. By the way, you don't have to be so polite to me. Just call me Brenda or Raemi. On the other hand I'll call you oppas, is that ok?" She beamed. "Umm... Unnie, Only Hero and U-know are the ones that are older than you..." you mumbled. Brenda blinked, "Really? Then that's great! Hero is older than me. Hero-oppa~" She cutely called out and everyone looked at Brenda in shock. Even you looked shock. Brenda never had the initiative to do the first move. Jaejoong snuck a glance at you to see you looking shocked. He shifted his gaze on Brenda and cleared his throat awkwardly, "Uhh... well..." Jaejoong didn't know what to say. "Aigoo, oppa, I won't take no as an answer!" Brenda said as she called out to order. *Why is Brenda unnie acting so weird? Omo! Does she like Jaejoong oppa?* you thought as your eyes widened. Brenda looked at you to ask your order only to see you spacing out. "~~-- I mean Rose, are you ok?" (a/n She doesn't know that DBSK know your real name.) DBSK shifted their gaze on you as Jaejoong looked at you in concern. You snapped out of your daze as you looked up. You cleared your throat, "Umm... mianhe... I was just thinking of the works I left..." you lied to them. Jaejoong frowned and it didn't go unnoticed by Brenda. *Aish... My princess is so tired... It should've been me and her today but this Brenda girl called us out...* Jaejoong thought. All of you ordered your drinks. The orders came and light conversations were made.
 
After drinking in the cafe, you all decided to go to the Han River and just relax there.
 
You all arrived to the Han River and saw many families and couples just relaxing there. You looked to your left to see Jaejoong casually standing there as he looked around. Jaejoong snuck glances at you while whistling. You bit your lip to stop the smile coming to your lips and the same to Jaejoong as he saw you finally smile.
 
Brenda lead all of you under the shade of a big tree and saw that a complete picnic set is already set there. There are already food, blanket and all the other necessities needed, even bikes. You looked at Brenda, "Unnie, Did you prepare this?" you asked. Brenda smiled, "Anio~ I asked help from your family... well, specifically, I asked Kim Bum and So Eun to arrange this." Brenda answered. You blinked, *Why did they not told me about this?* you thought questioningly. "So, guys, actually I thought that maybe all of you needed rest, so I bought this bikes so that we could have fun!" Brenda brightly beamed. DBSK blinked as smile slowly came to their faces. They really needed rest at this time of the week. They had been stressed ever since you all came back from your trip... well, actually its business with SHINee, and it is such a good timing to rest. But Jaejoong can't help but to think, *It would have been much better if it was just me and my princess, ~~~~~.* Jaejoong looked at you, *I seriously wanted to just run to her and pull her in my arms never intending to let her go. Heck! If I could just snatch her away then I will, so that guys wouldn't even dare look at her.* Jaejoong thought angrily while glaring at some guys looking at you even when their girlfriends are just beside them.
 
"Umm... you guys go ahead...I'll just stay here." You said as you saw them get on their bikes. Yoochun blinked at you, "Aren't you gonna ride?" he asked. You smiled awkwardly, *But I don't even know how to ride a bike!* you thought in exasperation. Brenda's eyes widened, "Omo! I forgot! You don't know how to ride a bike!" She exclaimed. DBSK looked at you in surprise, "But you know how to ride a motorcycle..." Junsu said. You looked away while clearing your throat awkwardly. Jaejoong smiled secretly, *I thought my girl is perfect... Guess not... But I guess, that's what makes her more perfect for me... By this I know that I can help her...* Jaejoong cleared his throat getting ready to ask you to ride on his bike when Brenda cut him, "Well, then I guess we'll leave you here. I can't afford you getting hurt especially when you have a lot of work to do and a family to lead." You smiled and nodded, "I'll just wait for you here." you said as you walked to the blankets and sat there. Jaejoong looked at Brenda and he can't even hide the glare in his eyes, *Aish... I could've asked her to ride with me... Why do you have to be so insensitive?* Brenda shifted his gaze on Jaejoong and blinked as she saw the hostility in his eyes, "Did I do someting wrong Hero-oppa?" DBSK shifted heir gaze on Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked away, "Don't mind me." Brenda and DBSK shrugged as they took off on their bikes, without Jaejoong, strolling freely around the river. Jaejoong got off his bike, took off his cardigan and walked to you. You blinked at him, "Wae?" you asked softly not even trying to act cold anymore since DBSK and Brenda is already in their own world. Jaejoong got on his knee and put the cardigan on your lap to cover your thighs, "Why would ou wear something so revealing? Guys are looking your way." He hissed sofly while looking at you lovingly. Jaejoong looked around glaring at those guys trying to check you out. You softly smile, "Aigoo oppa, you so cute when you're jealous." you cooed as you pinched his cheeks. Jaejoong pouted showing you his cute side that is only meant for you and exclusively you, "How can I not when my girlfriend is so pretty and beautiful and gourgeous and y and hot and..." Jaejoong blabbered on about you as you just smiled at him while looking at him lovingly, "I missed you oppa." you said tenderly as Jaejoong stopped talking and lovingly your cheek, "I missed you more... you wouldn't even know how much I tried to stop myself of snatching you a while ago when I saw you." He softly murmured. Your smile dropped as you saw DBSK and Brenda in the corner of your eyes, "Oppa, they're coming." you whispered. Jaejoong's hand on your cheeks dropped along with his smile as he stood up walked a meter away form you while you on the other hand looked away with poker faced. Both of you act nonchalant but deep inside, both of you are dying to just reveal your relationship and run into each others arms. But you always thought that this is for the best at the moment. You are still trying to find a way to get out of your father's grasp and until then, you both still has to control your acts.
 
Brenda and DBSK came back while looking at Jaejoong, "Hyung, why are you not strolling around?" Changmin asked. "I was just about to..." Jaejoong murmured as he got on his bike and took off. DBSK looked at one another then shrugged and waved at you then followed Jaejoong. Brenda looked at them with a smile as she walked towards you and sat next to you, "Aigoo, they are so cute! Especially, Hero-oppa!" Brenda said. You blinked as your head snapped in her direction, "U-unnie, do you l-like Hero?" You stuttered. Brenda looked at you then smiled, "Yeah!" Brenda straight-forwardly answered. Your eyes widened, "But you can't!" You blurted unexpectedly. Brenda looked at you in confusion, "Wae? Is he taken?" Brenda asked. You gulped, *Yeah... by me...* You thought but never dared say it outloud. It was quiet between the both of you until ou heard Junsu exclaimed in panic, "HYUNG!"
 
 
Jaejoong was looking at you as he strolled in his bike that he didn't notice a tree in front of him until he heard Junsu calling him in alarm, "HYUNG!" Jaejoong looked in front as he saw a tree in front him and everything happened fast. Jaejoong wasn't able to control the bike and his bike bumped the tree as he literally flew off the bike. You and Brenda stood up in a flash and ran to him. Jaejoong hissed in pain as he saw his elbow covered with his blood. You were about to go to Jaejoong when Brenda pushed you unconsciously and went to Jaejoong's side. "Omo, what do we do?" Brenda panicked as she touched his elbow. You looked at Brenda taking care of Jaejoong and can't help but to be jealous as your fist tightened. Jaejoong didn't even heared her as he looked at you looking at the both of them. He saw how Brenda pushed you and by then, he knew that he didn't really like her. Jaejoong was about to stand up and Brenda immediately held him but Jaejoong harshly pulled away, "Don't touch me!" he hissed. "But oppa, you're hurt!" Brenda protested. Jaejoong glared at her and Brenda literally froze in her spot, "I wasn't asking for your help." he muttered coldly. "But, oppa--" Jaejoong cut off Brenda, "Please don't call me oppa. We're not close, so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't act like we knew each other for so long because we're not." Jaejoong coldly said as he walked to your way. Jaejoong got in front of you and snatched your wrist. Your eyes widened as you looked down to his hand in your wrist. You looked up, "Hero--" "Come with me." Jaejoong cut you off as he dragged you with him. "Wait--" you tried calling as you tried to break free from his grasp but he just tightened his grip on you and dragged you forcefully. You looked back to DBSK and saw them just looking at you questioningly. Your gaze shifted to Brenda and saw her frozen while looking at the ground in shock.
 
You looked forward and saw that blood is still oozing out from Jaejoong's elbow and softened. You shifted your gaze upward to look at his face and saw that he was not in the mood for questions and he looked really cold then, *He seems really angry...* you thought as you finally followed him willingly without words.
 
 
=========================
 
HEY GUYS! IT'S BEEN A WHILE HUH? I KNOW I ALWAYS SAY SORRY BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG TIME AND I GUESS YOU'RE GETTING TIRED ALREADY BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT. I'M JUST REALLY STRESSED LATELY AND I'M GETTING WRITER'S BLOCK SO YEAH... I HOPE THAT YOU WON'T GIVE UP ON THE STORY... I'M REALLY SORRY AND THANK YOU FOR NOT CLICKING THE UNSUBSCRIBED BUTTON EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THAT MY CHAPTERS ARE GETTING SAPPIER AND STUFF. 
 
BY THE WAY... WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BRENDA? IS SHE BAD OR NOT? HMMM.... O_o