The Date

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

Chapter 52

The Date

 

The scene outside the car changed from the city to a scene full of trees then finally a village. The village looked peaceful, and although quite traditional, there are some touches of modern appearance to it.

 

You parked a car in a space on the side of the road as you got out of the car, inhaling the fresh air. Jaejoong looked confused as he got out, “Where are we?” You just gave him a smile as you intertwined your hands, “We’re going to have a date!” You cheered. Jaejoong blinked as a smile slowly appeared on his lips. You gave him another smile as you pulled him to a walk. You let go of Jaejoong’s hands only to hug his arm.

 

The two of you walked leisurely side by side, enjoying the beauty of the village. The folks selling some food and some things would call the two of you occasionally to buy from them, calling the both of you “the sweethearts.” The two of you would look at some things while some, you decline politely. You found a stall selling accessories with a friendly, old woman selling, “Hey, sweethearts, would you like to buy from me?” the halmoni asked with a smile. You let go of Jaejoong’s arms as you jogged to the stall and looked at the accessories with sheer excitement. Jaejoong walked behind you and watched you with a loving smile. He loved it when you’re excited and smiles so brightly. You are trying a pair of earrings when you felt an arm wrapped around your waist from behind. You smiled, knowing fully who it is. You looked at Jaejoong in the mirror in front of you, “What do you think?” you asked as you tilted your head, referring to the earrings you are wearing. Jaejoong kissed your temple, “You look beautiful.” He complimented. You beamed as you turned to the halmoni, “Halmoni, I’ll buy this one.” You said as you softly pulled from Jaejoong to get your wallet only to be stopped by his hand, “I’ll pay.” Jaejoong stated simply, as he pulled some bills and gave it to the halmoni with the smile. The halmoni smiled as she received the money, “You two are so sweet. I can see my husband and me from you two. We used to be like the two of you.” The halmoni said. You and Jaejoong smiled thanking her. The both of you were about to go when the halmoni called the two of you again, “Wait! I want to give you something. This is a pair of necklaces for couples. This is the only one left because there is this saying that when two couples wear this, the two will never separate and will live a happy life together.” The halmoni said, giving the two of you a pair of necklace. It was a simple necklace attached with a heart pendant engraved with words of “Forever.” The two of you smiled as you put it on each other, giving each other timid yet loving smiles. You once again thanked the halmoni as you went away.

 

It’s been hours since the two of you started your date. After walking around the village, buying some thing once in a while, the two of you ate at a popular café in village, feeding each other and enjoying the company of the other. Indeed, it has been a while since the two of you were able to go on a proper date. Jaejoong tucked a piece of your hair that blew away because of the wind. The two of you are now just sitting at the hood of your car parked at a mountain overlooking the city. You were smiling peacefully enjoying Jaejoong presence beside you. You turned your head to side only to meet Jaejoong’s strong gaze on you. You blinked in surprise as the two of you just looked at each other. Finally not being able to take his strong gaze, you were the first to break the silence, “What? Is there something on my face?” Jaejoong just smiled and shook his head. He sighed contentedly as he took your hand and squeezed it in his warm hands, “You… You make me so happy, you know? Sometimes I feel like I should not be feeling like this. That I should be forbidden to feel like this. I… I’ve never felt something like this before. I thought I could be happy and contented with my life when I already have everything that I need and I have friends that are already like my brothers. I thought I could live life just playing around with girls and getting happiness through never-ending cycle of just typically playing around. Then you came along. You’ve changed me into someone that could finally love again. When you left me, I was so lost. I knew I should have just erased you in my memories. You don’t know how much I tried hard to forget you. Yet every single day, every single hour, minute, second… I always think of you. I just can’t seem to forget you. And even when my mind tells me to hate you, my heart would keep telling me to still love you. And you know what, even if I denied it a million times, I would still always follow my heart, and stubbornly held on the thought that one day you’ll come back to me… and you did. I just… I just love you so much that sometimes it’s so scary how I can love someone like this. Everything is so new to me and I love it. Every single thing about you makes me fall harder for you. And for the first time in my life, I’m so scared. I’m afraid and terrified of the thought that there will come a time where I won’t be able to protect you. Damn. I just can’t live my life without you. I’ll die without you because believe it or not, I really gave my heart to you and it just won’t come back to me. So if you’re not beside me, then I won’t have my heart anymore, and without my heart, I’ll just simply die. Corny as it may sound, but that’s just how much I love you.”

 

Your eyes watered as you listened to his words. God, how you love this man so much is incomprehensible to the human mind. Jaejoong smiled lovingly as he kissed your forehead sweetly. As he slowly pulled back, you immediately pulled him towards you and hugged him. You tucked your head under his chin as you felt his chest rumble as he chuckled with your actions. After a few minutes of hugging him, you slowly retracted yourself from him but still maintained the hug. You looked into his eyes, your eyes mirroring his, full of love and adoration, “I love you too, Jae. So, so, so much. I’m so ready to give up everything just to be with you. But I’m also scared. So scared that if anything happened to you, I’ll immediately follow. You’re not only one, you know. I will also die if anything happened to you because if you’re not with me, then I also won’t have my heart because it’s already yours. Jaejoong, I don’t want to be separated from you anymore. I’m so tired of pretending not to care. I’m so tired of pretending to be so strong. I just… I just want to be with you. And I’ll do everything, and anything just to be with you. Thank you for accepting me back. Thank you for still loving me. I love you so much, Jae, I love you to the moon and back.” You said as tears finally landed on your cheeks. Jaejoong just smiled softly, bringing his hands to your face and caressing your cheeks with thumbs as he softly wiped you tears away. Slowly, the two of you leaned on each other as your lips softly caressed one another, gently showing just how much you love one another in that loving kiss.

 

And under the starry night the two of you spent time with each other, taking great contentment with just being beside their loved one.

 


 

Hello Guys :) so... umm.. It's been a really,really, really long time since I last updated. The last I updated was way back 2013 and it's been almost three years. And I'm really sorry for that. I'm sorry to all my readers out there, that I left you all hanging. Honestly, I lost all motivation and interest to continue this story. Life just happened... I didn't really expect myself to actually add out another chapter, which hopefully will be followed with another chapter, and another, and another (if I have the motivation and all, hopefully :/ ).

I didn't really expect myself to go back here and write again, because I was so contented with reading other stories. And also, I've been so busy since I've entered college and I just experienced a lot of things which made me neglect this story. One of which is my new found passion which is dancing (haha, I only started when I entered college and I'm now in my third year, so yeah :3) And just to share my experiences while being away from AFF... my new found passion was actually dancing into Kpop, like covering dances of kpop groups. And just recently, just late last year, around september, we became the representative of our country to compete in Korea (I'm from the Philippines, btw :3 ) :) like seriously! It was such a great experience~ It was this contest called Kpop Cover Dance Festival in South Korea :) We covered Sistar and actually won 2nd runner up in the said contest. So I guess, this is one explanation why I was away for a long time... and it was because I found something new to spend my time.

Though I'm still gratefull to all my readers and I really missed each and every one of you. So I hope, in the near future, I'll have more motivation to continue this story, though it might take a long time since I still have a lot of ideas for this fic :) I hope you'll all wait patietly :) and I love you all guys~ And if you're reading this, thank you for staying! <3 I really, really, really appreciate it. Thank youuuuuu <3