Date (part I)

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 28
Date
 
You got down the stairs and saw many people enjoying. You started looking at the club and you can see boys drooling over you but you just ignore them and saw BEG sitting on the bar. You walked towards them and greeted them with hugs, “Hey girls!” You exclaimed through the loud music. “~~~~~, you’re here… we missed you!” They exclaimed. “Girls, can we talk in a more private area…” you asked them. “Sure!” they agreed as they followed you but they pulled you when you were about to go upstairs, “~~~~~, what are you doing… the rooms upstairs are for VIP costumers and we’re not VIP. We can’t go up there… can’t we just go to our club?” Jea said. You smiled, “Wait here…” You said. They were about to say something but you already got upstairs. “How did ~~~~~, got there?” Narsha mumbled, “Weird…” They said in unison as they laughed.
 
You knocked on Jaejoong’s office, “Come in…” you heard them reply. You stuck your head and look at them with cute expression, “Hey oppas!” You greeted as you saw Jaejoong immediately looked up from his works and walked towards you, “Babe, you’re back!” Jaejoong said cheerfully as he hugged you. “Aigoo… you miss me already…” You teased as you let go of the hug. You saw Jaejoong pout and you chuckled, “Actually oppas… I’m here to ask something…” you said cautiously, “What is it?” They asked with smiles. You smiled back, “Umm… If it’s alright to go out with my friends tonight…” You said as you looked down. “No.” Jaejoong said firmly, “But—“ you started but Jaejoong interrupted you, “No is no… ~~~~~ it is dangerous for you to go out without us….” Jaejoong said more firmly as he turned the other way from you. You sighed, “Oppa, I just wanted to be with my friends…” You said as you hugged Jaejoong from behind. You heard Jaejoong sighed, “Fine… but with one condition…” Jaejoong said, “I’ll go with you…” Jaejoong continued. “What?” You asked, shocked. “You heard me, I’ll come with you.” Jaejoong said. You sighed, “Oppa, I’ll justborrow a VIP room in here.” You said in defeat. Jaejoong smiled in triumph, “Sure… here is the key.” Jaejoong said. You got the keys, shook your head and got out of the room. “Hyung you’re making ~~~~~ a prisoner.” The DBSK said. Jaejoong smiled, “I don’t care what you say…. “ Jaejoong said happily as he skipped on to his table. The DBSK shooked their heads, “I wonder why his happy even though he knows that he’s making ~~~~ a prisoner.” Yoochun said.
 
You came back downstairs, “Girls, come with me.” Yoo said as the girls followed you. All of you entered the room, “~~~~~ how did you get a VIP room?” Gain asked. “Secret…” You said as you winked at them. They just laughed, “So, what did you want to talk about?” Jea asked as the other members nodded. “Girls… I actually needed another  help from you….” You said cautiously. “Spill it!” They said. You took a big breath and looked at them, “Girls… I know that I alwas get help from you but you’re the only one I can really trust. Girl’s, I wantd you to give me information about Rain…” you said. “Rain?” they asked, “Actually, Rain is the only thing I know… but I think he’s a Mafia…” you said. “I’m sorry if I am a big problem to all of you.” You continued. “Aigoo…. How many times do we need to tell you that you are our sister and sisters help one another… so of course no matter what happens… we’ll help you!” Miryo said as the other members nodded.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
After the talk, you got back to Jaejoong’s office, “Hey oppas! I’m back…again.” You said as you sat down next to Yunho but Jaejoong pushed Yunho so that he is the onn sitting next to you. “Jaejoong held your hand and stood up, “Come on!” Jaejoong said. You looked at Jaejoong wierdly, “Where are we going?” You asked. “Jaejoong shrugged and just dragged you to his car. He motioned you to get in and you just followed his orders, “What is wrong with him…” You mumbled as you got in te car and watched Jaejoong got to the other side. Jejoong entered the car and drove off. “Oppa where are we going?” you asked again, “You’ll see…” Jaejoong said. Finally, Jaejoong stopped the car. He opened your door but before you can go out, Jaejoong put a blindfold on you. “Oppa what ar you doing?” You asked while Jaejoong guides you since you can’t see anything. Finally, Jaejoong stopped and removed your blindfold. You gasped at the view you’re looking. There in front of you is a nipa hut and under the nipa is a floor seats and table. There are also candles that lit up the nipa and besides that You’re on a beach shore so you can view the beach clearly.
 
 
Even though it’s simple… It is still sweet. You looked at Jaejoong, “Oppa—“ You started but Jaejoong interrupted you. “I know that I’m overprotective of you a while ago… I just wanted to bring you here for our date…” Jaejoong said as he rubbed the back of his neck while looking around. You smiled and hugged Jaejoong, “Kamsahamnida oppa!” You said as you gave Jaejoong a peck on the cheek. Jaejoong smiled and led you on the nipa.
 
==================
 
Isn't Jae so sweet? lol... I'll have part 2 of the date so... better wait for it and please do comment!