Meeting Again...

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 40
Meeting again…
 
So Eun entered your office and bowed. You looked up, “Hyungsoonim… it’s time…” So Eun said. You looked down at the folder you’re holding. You looked up and nodded. You got up and walked towards So Eun, “Are they ready?” you asked as So Eun nodded. She looked at you, “…But are you?” Your looked at So Eun with hard eyes, “Of course, I am…” So Eun smiled, “I guess… by the way, you looked beautiful tonight… actually you looked gorgeous… seems like you really fixed yourself…” she teased but your face is just like what it ussually is, a blank face. You looked down at your clothes. You are wearing a black dress with a black rose design on the side, and matched it with black boots that has frills on it. You also wore a black frilly gloves to match your boots and last is your signature style, your mask. This time, you’re wearing a black mask that has designs on the side.
 
Your dress:
Your boots:
Your gloves: 
Your mask:
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
You arrived at Jaejoong’s club and got out of your car. As soon as you got out, people that is lining on Jaejoong’s club and everyone that saw you looked at you in awe. You took a deep breath, * Rose, Focus!!! You have to be strong!!! FOCUS!!!* you thought. You started walking inside but was blocked by John, Jaejoong’s men (if you forgot him his in chapter 5.) “Excuse me, but if you want to get in you have to get in line, unless you’re a VIP.” He said. “Well, if you won’t let us go inside then we’ll have to force you.” You said as you stepped forward to him, “I’m sorry…” you whispered as you hit a part his neck and made him unconcious. Kim Bum got him and bowed at you, “Go ahead hyungsoonim.” He dragged the guy somewhere. Actually no one saw it since you’re already almost inside. You entered Jaejoong’s club and saw that the interior of it changed. You saw many guys charging over you but was stoped by your family. All of you and even your family work so silent and fast that no one notices it. You got up and walked to the VIP room, *If I remember, hey always hang out here at tis time… * you thought. You saw two bulky man standing outside. You got near them and they immediately asked you, “Who are you?” you smirked at them, “No one…” you whispered as you hit them and made them unconcious. Now, you’re in front of Jaejoong’s office. So Eun looked at you, “Hyungsoonim, are you ready?” You nodded your head as you gulped hard and took a deep breath, * ~~~~~, Focus!!! You should forget these feelings inside of you and act properly as Rose!!! * you thought in your mind as your face became cold.
 
You twisted the door knob and opened the door. Your heart skipped a beat but also broke into pieces as the first thing you saw is Jaejoong but with a girl that he is making out with. You saw the DBSK on the other side of the room stopped playing cards as they looked up at you. You stepped inside together with So Eun. Jaejoong stopped making out with the girl and looked at you with emotionless eyes. Your heart broke at that, * His eyes doesn’t have any life… I guess I really hurted him… NO ROSE!!! Stop thinking about those things. * you thought as you looked at the girl. You recognize her as soon as you saw her, * Jessica..* Jessica looked up and glared at you. You just look at her blankly. Jessica stood up and looked at you up and down, “Did Hero oppa ordered you? Well, you better go back to your cage because he’s not interested anymore.” She said but you didn’t even budge in your place. Jessica looked at you in disbelief as she pushed you on the wall and slammed her hand at the side of your face. So Eun stepped forward but you held a hand and she immediately bowed at you and stepped aside. Jessica glared at you, “Gosh! Is this a masquerade party? Oh, wait, maybe your ugly that’s why you’re wearing that… but just to save yourself, you better stop that gaze of yours and blank face of yours because later that ugly face of yours will turn into a frightened one.” Jessica hissed. You just coldly smirked at her, “I’d like to see you try…” Jessica smirked, “I’d be honored, but don’t say that I didn’t warn you… I’m a daughter of a mafia, does that make you shake now…” She teased. You smirked more, “Not even a little bit…” you said back. Jessica’s eyes darkened as she held a part of your mask trying to take that off, “Why I oughtta---“ before she could even take off your mask you got a hold of her hands and started twisting it. “AHH!!! Yah!! Let go!!!” she shouted as she wince in pain, “I thought you’re making me scared… Fine I’ll let you go, but don’t show that beautiful face of yours because I might turn it into an ugly one…” you said as you harshy let go of her hands and pushed her out of the room.
 
You turn around and saw DBSK looking at you in awe except for Jaejoong who’s looking at you in interest, * Why does my heart skip beats? * Jaejoong thought. You walked in front of him and sat on the sofa. Jaejoong smirked, “What does a pretty girl wants from me?” he asked seductively. You looked at him blankly, “I’ll get to my point… I know that all this time, you’re looking justice for your parents… and I know that you thought that the leader of Black Rose is the one that killed them...” you examined Jaejoong’s face and saw his face turning darker, “Continue..” he urged, “… but you thought it wrong.” You said as you put the folder on the table and slid it to Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at you first before getting the folder. He opened it and just like your reaction, his eyes widened, “How sure, can I trust you?” he asked as he looked at you. You took off your gloves and lay your hand with your palm facing up on the table. You took out a knife from your pocket that is around your thigh. You looked at Jaejoong as you ran the edgy part of the knife on your wrist and blood oozed out of your wrist and drop on the table, *Why does my heart feel like it’s the one being cut? * Jaejoong thought. Everyone’s eyes widened even So Eun at what you did, “Will you believe me now?” you asked. Jaejoong looked at you and nodded. “Good…” you said as So Eun got your hand and tied a hanky on the cut. “So… I’d just like to explain to you that this Joonkyu is the guy that killed your parents… He’s an old family member of Black Rose and he loves violence so he uses the name of Black Rose so that people will put the blame on Black Rose…” you explained as Jaejoong glared at the folder then he looked up at you, “I read that the Black Rose already eliminated him… why did they have to do that?! I should be the one who killed him! And made him suffer!” he hissed. You smirked, “Well, you should be garteful to Black Rose then… do you know that Joonkyu is in London, California, Egypt, Cuba, Italy, Japan, and of course here in Seoul, South Korea.” You said. Jaejoong’s eyebrow’s, “What do you mean?” You smirked, “I thought Hero is smart… but I will explain for you, His head is in London, His legs is in Cali---“, “Ok, ok, I understand now…” Jaejoong interupted you. You smirked, “By the way, what is the reason why you’re helped me?” Jaejoong asked. Your face turned serious as you took a deep breath,
 
“I’ll get to the point, I want you to join our family…”
 
=======================
 
Sorry if that's not what you want... I'll continue this chapter... Please Do Comment and Please Don't hate me~~ * Bows million times*