King of the Jerks!!!

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 9
King of the Jerks!!! 

You entered the club and greeted the other family members in the club. All of them greeted you back and all of you saw the DBSK going down the stairs. You all bowed down and greeted them. You looked up and saw Jaejoong crooked his finger signing you to come near him. Everyone looked at you questioningly, even you don’t know why until it came to your mind that you agreed on being the personal secretary of Jaejoong yesterday after he saved you from your dad’s family. You reluctantly walked towards him. Jaejoong put his hand on your shoulder and faced you in front of his family, “Everyone, this is my new personal secretary. She will still work with the bartender but when I call her she will come to me immediately.  She will also be the one to tell you my orders. ~~~~ will—“ Jaejoong said but you interrupted him. You took of his hand on your shoulder first, “Hyungnim, isn’t your orders should be confidential to me and if I am your personal secretary.... does that mean that I—“ you stated but as interrupted by Jaejoong, “~~~~ you already agreed on being my personal secretary. It only means that you’ll be with me with every meeting and every transaction we will have.” Jaejoong stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. You looked at him in disbelief, “What?!” Jaejoong asked, “Don’t I need protection? If I COME to YOUR MEETINGS and TRANSACTIONS, it only means that I also need to risk my life in danger.... I’m not a part of your family hyungnim... I’m just here to pay the other DBSK.” You stated in a firm tone as you emphasized some words. You looked the other way and saw John glaring at you but you didn’t care, *Aishh.... what did I get myself into!!!* you screamed in your head. You saw the other family glaring at you too, “You worked here, and it only means that you already put your life in danger. Whether you like it or not, starting today your life will always be in danger no matter how you avoid it will just turn the same.” Jaejoong said in a dangerous tone. Your face turned serious and you looked at Jaejoong in the eye “You don’t know me and you don’t know anything about me.... so don’t say things that you don’t really know. You don’t know how my life had been. Miserable, painful, sorrowful and as if there was no light that can guide me, lonely....” you said as your voice slowly turns into a whisper and face slowly turns into a painful one. Everyone can’t hear your voice but Jaejoong you since you are just in front of him. Jaejoong looked at your sad face and soffened but jaejoong composed himself, “starting today you will work with me. Come with me.” Jaejoong said as he walked upstairs and you followed. Everyone was dumbfounded at the comebacks you and Jaejoong made and just a while ago. DBSK came back to reality and also got back upstairs.

You and Jaejoong are sitting in one room just glaring at each other when the DBSK entered the room. “Hey ~~~~!” Junsu greated. “Hey” you said in a flat tone without looking away from your glaring contest with Jaejoong. “Yah! Can’t you two stop arguing already?” Yoochun said in a joking tone. Both you and Jaejoong glared at Yoochun, “SHUT UP!!!” Both of you shouted in unison then got back at your glaring contest. Yoochun immediately shut up and the DBSK laughed, both you and Jaejoong glared at them and all of them shut up and again, you both got back to your glaring contest. “Yah!!! Stop copying me!!!” You both shouted in unison, “Yah!! You’re copying me!!!” You both accused in unison, “No, I’m not!!!” you both said again, in unison. “Yah, Stop that already. You won’t solve a problem if your just gonna fight, you know?” Yunho said. You both stop your glaring contest and let out a angry huff, “So, what am I gonna do?” you asked. “Well, just go downstairs and see if there is any problem...” Jaejoong said. “Aishh.... that’s all? You asked, “Yah!!! Who are you to question my orders?” Jaejoong said coldly, “Whatever...” you shrugged. “Aishh... you are one stubborn woman!” Jaejoong shouted at you. You looked at him in disbelief, “And you are one of the biggest jerk!!!” you backfired. Jaejoong mouth widened, “Well, you are the most ugly- looking, talkative, evil and weak girl!!!” Jaejoong shouted. You gawked at him, “Yah!!! I’m not that kind of woman!!!” you shouted back. “Yah stop that already. Hyung, just go down and have some fun...” Yunho suggested. Jaejoong glared at you for the last time and got down. You glared at his disappearing back, “Only crown is missing and he can be the KING OF JERKS!!!” you exclaimed. The DBSK laughed at your cuteness and calmed you down, “Chill, Hyung is really kind if you’ll just know the real him.” Changmin said. “Kind my ” you muttered but the DBSK heard you and laughed. Soon, you joined them, then you all got down and you got to the bartender’s place and started serving the costumers. You looked around and saw Jaejoong making out with another girl, *Aishh... He is such a player and JERK* you thought to yourself and got back working.

 It is already midnight and people are just starting to have more fun. You continued working then the DBSK sat on the stools. “Hey ~~~~!!!” Yoochun greeted. “Hey, what do you want to order?” You asked them. “I’ll have whisky” Yoochun said, “I’ll have cognac” Junsu said, “I’ll have brandy” Changmin said, “I’ll have vodka” Yunho said, “I’ll have tequila” Jaejoong said. “Just wait for a while” you said and started doing it professionally. You gave the DBSK their drinks, “Thanks!!! How did you know to do the things the bartender should know?” Changmin asked. “Oh.... I asked the bartender to teach me” you sheepishly said. The DBSK nodded in understanding. You started serving the costumers again and started chatting with the DBSK when someone suddenly interrupted your chat with the DBSK, “HYUNGSOONIM!!!”

======================

Sorry for the late update!!! It was a bit hard for me to type this chapter because my hands to my arms were cemented and it was in cast right now.... It had a little fracture on the wrist so, yeah.... I had difficulty with this chapter but of course I love my readers so I tried my best to type this so I hope you like the chapter... Please COMMENT!!!