Under the Moonlight…

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 34
Under the Moonlight…
 
Yunho led you to he backyard where the pool is located. As soon as you saw the view in front of you, your eyes widened and jaw drop. There in front is the pool decorated with a bed on top of it. The bed is also decorated with pillows and curtains.
 
 
You looked to your side and saw Jaejoong there, smiling lovingly at you. “Oppa, what is this?” you asked still stunned. Jaejoong chuckled at your expression, “Babe I just wanted to say sorry for what happened a while ago—“ “What happened??!!” the other 4 DBSK members exclaimed not letting Jaejoong to finish his sentence. Your ears as well as Jaejoong’s turned red, “Nothing!!!” you squeaked. The DBSK loked at the two of you suspicion but stop when they saw Jaejoong glaring at them, “Go!” Jaejoong hissed as the other 4 scrambled out of the pool. Jaejoong looked at you still embarrassed, “Umm… Let’s go?” Jaejoong said as he lend you his hand while still looking away with an awkward face. You looked at him and can’ help but to laugh, “Oppa, you don’t have to do all of this… But thank you anyways… besides you don’t have to get embarrassed, it’s just an accident anyways and it’s my fault for opening the door without…. Wearing clothes…” you said as you gave Jaejoong your sweet smile. Jaejoong can’t help but to smile back.
 
Jaejoong led you to the bed as the both of you sat down, “Oppa, what’s with the bed?” you asked as you gave Jaejoong a mischievous smile. Jaejoong’s fae reddened, “Y- YAH!!!” he stuttered but you just laugh, “Oppa, you look cute when you blush!” you teased. Jaejoong pouted, “Aish… I should be the one saying that… I’m the guy here remember?” Jaejoong said annoyed. “I don’t know… Are you?” You teased more as you smirk. “Yah! How can you look so y with just smirking!” Jaejong teased back expecting you to blush in embarrassment just like you always do to him but instead of blushing you just smirked more, “That’s because I’m really y…” you said in seducing voice making Jaejoong hot. “Y-yah… stop! Don’t you think i- it’s g-getting hot in here…” Jaejoong said as he tried looking away from you. You laughed quietly as you moved to Jaejoong’s back and hugged him in the waist as you teasingly ed his shirt. Jaejoong’s eyes widened, “Y- yah! Are we really doing ‘it’!” Jaejoong exclaimed in nervousness as his heart started beating a million times. You bit your lip to prevent from laughing out loud, “Wae? We’re in bed right now… and no one’s around.” You said seductively as possible still trying hard not to laugh. Jaejoong gulped, “But someone might come… especially those brats…” You heard Jaejoong muttered under his breath. You smiled secretly as you started kissing Jaejoong’s jaw. Jaejoong turned around to face you as he held your shoulders, “~~~~~, I don’t want to hurt you…” Jaejoong said looking your eyes sincerely. You melted in those words but can’t take it anymore so you laughed your heart out as Jaejoong looked at you in disbelief, “Yah! You’re teasing me!” Jaejoong exclaimed but as he saw you having your fun and just hearing your tinkling laugh made him happy and after a while Jaejoong joined you in laughing.
 
After the teasing and laughing, Junsu and Changmin came with food, “Enjoy your food!” the y exclaimed exitedly as they bounced their way back to the villa. You and Jaejoong chuckled at their silliness. The both of you eat while talking, “Oppa, may I ask? What’s with you and water… our first date is on the beach and now it’s in a pool… oh! And when we had your meeting in Jeju, we also ate on a pool…” you said as you tilted your head while looking at Jaejoong with your bambi eyes. Jaejoong looked at you, “Wae? You don’t like it?” Jaejoong asked with a hurtful look on his face. “A-annio! I love it!” you immediately said. Jaejoong sighed in relief, “I really love bodies of water… it makes me feel refreshed just looking at it… and it reminds me of you…” You said as you smile. Jaejoong looked at you in surprise, “Me?” Jaejoong asked as you nodded, “The first time that you said ‘I love you’ to me is on a beach…” you explained. Jaejoong melted on your words as he leaned in and kissed you.
 
After dinner and yummy desserts (which is by the way served by Yoochun). The two of you just stayed there looking at the sky. Jaejoong is behind you hugging your waist while you’re in between his legs as both of your legs are draped in the pool, “Oppa, isn’t the moon so beautiful?” You said as you looked at the moon. Jaejoong smiled while looking at you as you felt him nod, “Yes I can see that it’s very beautiful…” Jaejoong said still looking at you. You looked back and saw Jaejoong looking at you intently, “… but you’re the most beautiful in all the moons, stars, sun, and even woman’s and everything in this world… you’re the most beautiful.” Jaejoong said as he leaned in and kissed you. You put your arms around his neck as you kissed him back.
 
* This is the most wonderful night under the moonlight! * Both of you thought.
 
====================
 
Hey guys! I'm sorry if it's kinda short and I'm really sorry that I cannot update that fast! But I hope you like the chapter!
 
Please COMMENT cause it's really the one that gives me the initiative to write!