Signs?

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 18
Signs?
 
You are sleeping peacefully when you heard someone knock on your door, “Aish.. just wait a second!” you called out. You stood up and and opened the door without fixing your hair. There, in your door is DBSK wearing summer clothes.
 
(P.S. I am too lazy to find something good but in my opinion they are still HOT in this picture[well, they always are])
 
Even though they are wearing something simple, you are still shocked. This is your first time to see them wearing something casual yet they still looked hot. Your eyes landed on Jaejoong and your breath was taken away. Jaejoong smirk, “Drooling over us? Or drooling over ME?” Jaejoong teased. You snapped out of trance, * Even though he looks hot, he is still a jerk! * You thought. “~~~~, are you sleeping? I am sorry but we just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with us. We’re gonna eat and after that  we’re going to have some fun and swim.” Yunho explained. Your eyes lit up, “Alright, wait for me for a minute!” You said excitedly as you let the DBSK enter your room and you got to the bathroom to change. “Aish… as childish as ever.” Jaejoong muttered when you entered the bathroom, “You’re so bad hyung!!!” All the members exclaimed, “Whatever!” Jaejoong murmured.
 
“Aish… What takes her so lo---“ Jaejong started but stopped when he saw you get out of the bathroom. There you are wearing a summer dress that has different colors in it and match it with a golden necklace and golden slippers. DBSK’s jaw litterally drop especially Jaejoong.
 
(Your clothes: http://asia-fashion-wholesale.com/welcome/images/uploads/2298612.jpg) < Just imagine to have the flower later… Read further, so you can understand)
 
You smirked and walked towards Jaejoong, “Drooling over me, hyungnim?” You teased. Jaejoong snapped out of your trance and composed himself, “It’s just that your ugly…” Jaejoong lied, * HOT * he continued in his mind. “Don’t believe her ~~~~~~, you’re HOT!!!” All the other members said. You smiled, “ Thanks!!! Let’s go!!!” You said and all f you got down and got to the hotel’s restaurant.You ordered food and all of you started eating. After you all ate, the rest of you decided to go on the beach. “Wah!!! It is so beautiful in here!!!” You cheered as you grew excited. The DBSK laughed at your cuteness and Jaejoong secretly smiled. You put all of your belongings down and you can hear girls already surrounds the DBSK. You can see that the DBSK are starting to get irritated, “Can you girls just mind your own business!!” Jaejoong sundenly said. Everyone got quite and the girls started to go away. You and the DBSK are all looking at Jaejoong with wide eyes, “What?” Jaejoong asked. “Did you just reject girls?” All of you asked in shock. Jaejoong sighed, “Yes, happy?” Jaejoong said sarcastically. You don’t know why but you felt happy, “Omo!! The mister playboy just rejected a girl, no, actually a bunch of girls…” You said. Jaejoong looked at you, * I don’t know why, but just being with you makes me already complete * Jaejoong thought but then he suddenly got hur when he remember your words, “Am I just like that to you?” Jaejoong asked, “Yes!” You joked and laughed. Little did you know is that, Jaejoong got hurt. You saw Jaejoong frown and started to walk away, * Oh no! Did I just hurt his feeling?!? * You thought. You immediately run to Jaejoong and got his wrist, “Wait!” You said. Jaejoong looked at you with a glint of hurt in his eyes, “What?!?” Jaejoong asked, irritated. You looked down, “I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to hurt you. I didn’t know that those words will hurt your feelings. Its just that I grew up without anyone teaching me how a person really should be careful with what she says. I grew up being straightforward and I really do care for peoples feelings but then I just can’t control my mouth…” You said sincerely. Jaejoong looked at you and his heart are starting to beat fast again, “It’s okay…” Jaejoong said as he smiled. The DBSK are watching you two and got shocked when they saw Jaejoong smile gunuinely. You looked up and saw him smile, “You smile…” You said as your heart also started beating fast just as his. Jaejoong smiled even more as he saw a flower beside him and picked it. He stepped forward to you and you just looked at him. You can see the gentleness in his smile and in his eyes. [this is where the flower thingi in the picture comes..] Jaejoong tucked your hair behind your ears and put the flower in it , “Yes, I am smiling. Is that a problem?” Jaejoong asked. Your felt butterflies in your stomach, * Is this a sign that I am falling for you Hero? * you thought, “No… I like it, wait… no…. I love it  when you smile.” You said as you also gave Jaejoong a sweet smile. Jaejoong felt his heart melt, * Is this a sign that I am falling for you ~~~~~? * He thought.
 
===============
 
I hope you like the chapter because I like this chapter.... COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!