Pissed off...

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 43
Pissed off...
 
The DBSK with a girl that is supposed to be ‘Jaejoong’s girlfriend’ arrived at the place and saw many men in black there, “Excuse me, whe’re Rose?” Yunho asked someone. The guy looked to the side and smiled, “There she is.” Everyone looked to the side and saw Kim Bum, So Eun and a stunning you walking towards them. You are wearing a dark green dress that is ruffled on the lower part. you paired it with black sandals and to make yourself warm, you wore a black leather gloves and a black leather jacket. And to complete the touch, you wore a green mask that has a design all over it and a feather on the side.
 
The dress:
The jacket:
The boots:
The gloves:
The mask:
 
Everyone except, DBSK and ‘Jae’s girlfrend’ straightened up and bowed 90 degrees, “Good morning hyungsoonim!” they all greeted. “Good morning.” You greeted back. You looked at DBSK and the girl with them, “I’m guessing, you’re Hero’s girlfriend?” you asked the girl. The girl cockily rose her nose in the air and smirked, “Indeed, I am! By the way, my name is Tiffany, Tiffany hwang.” She said as she held her hands out. You looked at her hand for a second before shaking it, “Rose.” You simply said. You looked at her up and down. You looked at her and raised an eyebrow, “Aren’t you going to get cold with your clothes?” you asked. Tiffany is weearing a black mini dress and black heels.
 
Tiffany:
 
Tiffany smirk, “No, of course not, I’m used to this clothes. How about you? You’re too much covered and what’s with the mask?” Tiffany asked with a cocky smile. “Because my face is too precious to be easily seen by someone.” You said as you walked away. Tiffany let out a frustrated sigh as he followed the DBSK. You all stopped in front of a plane, “Wow, you really do have your personal plane, AWESOME!” Junsu squeled. The plane’s door opened and all of you came up the stairs and entered it. DBSK’s and Tiffany’s jaw drop, “WOW” they all said in amazement. The plane is a first class plane with TVs in front of the seat an the seat can me made into a bed. There’s also a cabinet where you cal pull the table when eating.
 
Plane:

Everyone got to their own seats. Jaejoong is beside tiffany and you’re in front of them together with Kim Bum So Eun is Beside Kim Bum, only seperated with the aisle. Jaejoong took a peak at you, *Why is that Kim Bum guy with her… shouldn’t she be with So Eun. Aish, why do I even care. * Jaejoong said as he sulked on his seat and pouted.
 
“Hyungsoonim, would you like to listen to some music?” Kim Bum asked, “Sure.” You simply said as Kim Bum gently put the earphones on you. You made the seat into a bed so you can stretch your legs. You closed your eyes as you started taking some sleep. “Poor hyunsoonim…” So Eun said.  Jaejoong looked at So Eun and started listening, “True… Hyungsoonim haven’t had any sleep since last night. She has been working on those papers”Kim Bum said. “ After working she didn’t even took some sleep but she just took a bath then changed her clothes then came here immediately.” So Eu said. Kim Bum sighed, “No matter how much we take care of her, if she does that to herself, she’ll get sick…”, “Will you stop taking about me..” Kim Bum and So Eun looked at you in shock, “We thought, you’re sleeping and you’re listening to music…” Kim Bum said. “And you think I can’t hear?” you asked. Kim Bum and So Eun sheepishly smiled, “Mianhe, hyungsoonim.” They said as they bowed. You got back to sleeping and the plane is now quite. Jaejoong looked at you, *Why is she doing that to herself? And WHY do I even care?! * Jaejoong thought angrily to himself.
 
The plane landed on busan and all of you immediately go to a hotel.
 
All of you entered the Hotel and you got to the receptionist. The receptinist looked up and beamed, “Welcome back hyungsoonim!” She greeted brightly. You nodded, “Here are the keys to you room… The staffs are really excited to see you again, they really fixed the room extra special. We really missed you hyungsoonim.” She said. “Thank you.” You  said as you all walked away. The staffs that saw you bowed to you and smiled brightly. You all entered the elevator, “Rose, why do they know you?” Yunho asked, “Because I own this hotel.” You simply said. DBSK and Tiff’s jaw drop, “What?!”
 
After going to your room and rest a while, you all decided to eat. All of you got down and went to the restaurants. As soon as you sat on the table, the waiters started putting special dishes on the table.
 
All of you are eating quitely until Tiffany broke the silence, “You know, wearing a mask even eating is disrespectful.” She said. Everyone froze and looked up to see your reaction. You looked up and look at Tiffany, “Why do you even care?” you said back, “It just distracts me… Wae? Are you hiding something from behind that mask.” She asked back. Your jaw tightened, *Does this girl know that I have a short span at being patient… That I get angered easily? * you thought. “No, I’m not… So will you just mind your own business?” you said. Tiffany smirked, “I don’t know who you really are Rose… but I don’t know, you just pisses me.” She said straight-forwardly. “Tiffany!” Jaejoong hissed. Tiffany looked at Jaejoong, “Wae,oppa? She just pisses me off. All the boys kept looking at her! Even you and the DBSK oppas, kept looking at her! She gets all the attention because she is wearing that annoying mask!” Tiffany threw a tantrum. “Tiffany, stop this!” Jaejoong hissed, “You can’t get all the attention, you know that?!” he continued. Tiffany glared at you, “Since the fist time I saw her, there’s something about her that I really don’t like, and now I know! She get all your attention. Do you think I don’t know that you keep looking at her and steal glances at her when we’re at the plane.” Tiffany continued her tantrum. Jaejoong looked around the table and saw everyone looking at them, “Tiffany, stop this already! Why are you being like this, now!?” Jaejoong said as he glared at Tiffany. Tiffany’s lower lip trembled.
 
You suddenly brought down your fork and knife on the table harshly that it made a big sound that made everyone jump on their seats and froze. Even Tiffany stopped what she’s doing and froze. You stood up And walked towards Tiffany, you slammed your hand on the table that made everyone jumped on their seats. You leaned closer to tiffany and glared at her, “If you can’t be with me then you are very free to go. You are very lucky I even gave you a first class room and made you ride my plane.” You took a deep breath, “So, STOP. PISSING. ME. OFF. Or you don’t know what I can do to you. And stop showing me that crying face of yours because, I HATE people who cry with just simple things! Undrestand?!” you hissed and Tiffany nodded non-stop. You looked at Jaejoong, “Will you take care of your girlfriend!’ you hissed at him then walked away.
 
Everyone looked at your retraeting back, *Scary! * they all thought.
 
*She’s really pissed off… * Jaejoong thought. He looked at Tiffany who’s shaking badly. He smirked as he shook his head, *So she also has this side… * 
 
==============
 
Sorry if its kinda boring... But please do comment!