Our mansion...

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 25
Our mansion…
 
Jaejoong continued kissing you, *Finally!!!* You screamed in your head, *How I wish to stay like this* Jaejoong thought. You broke the hug and saw Jaejoong looking at you lovingly, “You can’t go, ~~~~~~. I like you… I can’t say that I love you now since I myself still need to know my real feelings. But ~~~~, I can say that I like you… I really do, I always want to see you happy, see your smiles and most specially your eyes that only look over me… So, please… wait for me to tell you that someday… I love you… for now I want you to stay by my side and never leave me…” Jaejoong said sincerely. You’re heart drop a bit at what he said but, just him saying to stay by his side makes your heart race a million times. You smiled lovingly at him as you gently caressed his face, “Pabo! Do I still have to leave for you to say that?” You teasingly said. Jaejoong pouted, “OMO!!!! HYUNG IS ACTING AEGYO!?!” The DBSK shouted, shocked. Jaejoong glared at them and they immediately shut up. You laughed, “You should all go home now, and rest…” you advised to them. They all nodded, “Alright…” they all agreed. You smiled but remembered something, “Umm… before you go… may I ask….. who is the one that attacked you last night?” You asked cautiously. You saw their face turned serious, “Babe, just forget about last night…” Jaejoong said as he pulled you in the waist, “I just want to--- wait--- what? What did you just called me?” You asked shocked. Jaejoong has a mischievous smile, “Babe. Why babe don’t you like my nickname to you?” Jaejoong asked still acting cute. You bit your lip to prevent yourself to laugh at his attempt to act aegyo, “Hyung!!! Aegyo doesn’t suit you… it suits me!!!” Junsu shouted and everybody in the room laughed except Jaejoong. “Baby, even you are laughing at me?” Jaejoong asked, acting hurt and started wiping tear in the corner of his eyes. Everyone shut up and looked at Jaejoong, “Omo… is hyung really crying?” Yunho whispered. Jaejoong sniffed and started walking to the front door. You immediately run towards him and hugged him from behind, “Omo… I’m sorry oppa… We didn’t mean to offend you…” You said sincerely. Little did you know, Jaejoong is already smiling from ear to ear when he heard you call him “oppa”. Jaejoong broke your hug from him and faced you with a goofy smile, “Did you just call me oppa?” He asked childishly. You looked at his sudden change and laughed, “Oppa, you’re so cute!!!!” You said as you pinched his cheeks. Jaejoong watched you, happy that you are by his side now, “Aigoo, I want to have a girlfriend now…” you and Jaejoong heard the other DBSK mumbled and laughed.
 
“Anyway, you haven’t answered my question…” You said as you smirked. You saw the DBSK turned nervous, “Don’t think you can escape my question, oppa… Your ‘babe’ won’t save you….” You said as you smirked on Jaejoong. “But—“ Jaejoong started but was interrupted by you, “Oppa, I’m part of your family too so please tell me…” You said with puppy eyes. Jaejoong sighed, “It was Rain… He was our mortal enemy in this mafia world…” Jaejoong said still being careful not to spill too much information. Your eyebrows furrowed, *Rain? Why is that name does seems familiar?* you thought. Your thoughts were interrupted when Jaejoong suddenly caressed your cheeks lovingly, “Baby, what are you thinking?” Jaejoong asked. “Nothing…. It’s just that I’m thankful you’re safe…” You half-lied. “Me too…” Jaejoong said as he continued caressing your cheeks. You got Jaejoong’s hands in your cheeks, “Oppa, stop that… Guys, you need to go already…” You said as you opened the door. The guys are coming out already when you saw Jaejoong going out with your luggage. You pulled your luggage and look at Jaejoong with raised eyebrows, “And what do you think you’re doing?” you asked. Jaejoong smirked, “I was just helping you to bring your bags to my house…” Jaejoong said. Your face turned serious and you looked at Jaejoong’s face to make sure that he’s not lying, “Hero—“You started but was interrupted by Jaejoong, “~~~~, I want you to live with me from now on…” Jaejoong said. “But—“you started but Jaejoong interrupted you again, “No buts, baby. My house is safer than this apartment. We need to think about you safety… so, come live with me… Don’t worry; I won’t do anything bad to you…” Jaejoong said sincerely and you saw the sincerity in him. You sighed, “Alright…” You said as Jaejoong intertwined his hands to your and looked the door.
 
The gate of Jaejoong’s house opened and your eyes widened at the sight at the car’s widow. You had just past a tennis and badminton court and finally you reached the main house. You got out of your car and gawked at the sight in front of you. There is a big actually not big…. It’s huge…
 
(The mansion except, it’s not near a beach: http://www.frank-mckinney.com/images/about_exterior01.jpg)
 
“So baby, do you like my house?” Jaejoong asked. You looked at him in disbelief, “House? You said house? Are you blind? It’s mansion! Your Mansion!!!” You exclaimed. Jaejoong’s eyes widened then laughed at your cuteness, “Aigoo… you’re so cute!” Jaejoong exclaimed as he pinched your cheeks. “… and from now on, it’s OUR mansion.” Jaejoong said as he pulled you in the waist and kissed you again. Jaejoong felt you smile between the kiss and kissed you more passionately, *I wish to be like this forever!!!* You both screamed in your head.
 
=====================
 
Hope you like the chapter... Please COMMENT!!