Caring Jaejoong

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 26
Caring Jaejoong…..
 
It has been a 2 weeks since you started living with Jaejoong. Jaejoong gave you your own room and it was really big and in the past 2 weeks, Jaejoong’s wound got healed already.
 
One evening, you had just taken a bath and changed your clothes then got out of your room, when you smelled delicious scent roaming around the house. You got down the stairs and followed the scent up to the kitchen and saw Jaejoong cooking. You smiled and quietly crept up to him and suddenly hugged him behind. Jaejoong jumped a little but relaxed when he realized that it was you, “What are you doing here babe?” Jaejoong asked lovingly as he turned around and hugged you too. You looked up at him and smiled, “Oppa, you’re so cute!” You exclaimed. Jaejoong gave you a puzzled look, “Huh?” Jaejoong mumbled. You chuckled and let go of the hug, “Oppa is wearing an apron with frills and its color pink…” You said as you take good look on Jaejoong. “Aish… babe, you’re embarassing me…” Jaejoong said, “It’s because we don’t have any apron except for these…” Jaejoong continued as his cheeks turned crimson. You laughed and kissed Jaejoong on the cheeks, “You’re so cute oppa…” You said as you smiled lovingly at him. Jaejoong soffened, “Alright, I made dinner so go to the dining table and I’ll just follow with the food.” Jaejoong said. You nodded and took your seat in the dining table. After a while, Jaejoong came out of the kitchen with the food and served it to you. He took a seat in front of you and the both of you started eating. The food is really delicious and you enjoyed eating it but stopped when you felt Jaejoong watching you, “Oppa, why are you not eating?” you asked as you grew concious of youself. “Just watching you makes me full already…” Jaejoong said. You smiled, “Aigoo, you’re so cheesy oppa” you teased, “It’s because you’re a ham…” Jaejoong teased back. You gave Jaejoong a weird look, “What?” You asked, “Because we’re ham and cheese…” Jaejoong pouted, disappoited that you didn’t get his joke. You looked at him for a while then broke into a fit of laughs, “Omo oppa!!! You’re so corny!!!” you said as you clutched into your stomach because of laughing too much. Jaejoong broke into a smile, seeing you happy. After a while you started panting and wipe the tears in the corner of your eyes.
 
You and Jaejoong is in the living room watching TV after the dinner. Jaejoong’s arms are around you shoulder and your arms are around Jaejoong’s waist and your head is resting on the nape of his neck while his head is resting on yours. You suddenly looked up, “Oppa...” You said as you pouted, “What is it, baby?” Jaejoong asked as he looked at you lovingly, “Oppa, I want ice cream…” You said as you continued pouting. Jaejoong chuckled then gave you a peck on the lips, “Alright, let’s go buy ice cream. Go change!” Jaejoong said. You smiled and immediately ran to your room. Jaejoong chuckled and shook his head, *How could I say no to that face… * Jaejoong thought as he also got to his room to change. After you both change, you rode the car. Jaejoong hold your hand while his other hand is on the steering wheel, “Umm.. babe… Do-do you know any ice cream store…. I don’t really know any, since I’m always at the club…” Jaejoong said but whispered the last sentence. You looked at him then brought his hand which holds your hand and kiss it, “Just go straight then then turn right at the intersection and when you saw a store named ‘Ice Cream Haven’(made up) then there it is!” You said. Jaejoong smiled then also kissed your hands that he is holding.
 
Finally, you and Jaejoong arrived at the store. Jaejoong looked at the store and gulped. The store is really pink, you can see it since there is only a glass wall. You saw Jaejoong’s expression and sighed, “Oppa, we can just go to another store…” you said. Jaejoong looked at you then smile, “It’s alright babe, we can eat here as long as you’re with me…” Jaejoong said as he gave you a peck on the lips. The both of you got out of the car and and held hands. You both entered the store and you can see many girls in the store since the store are popular with girls. You can see girls drooling over Jaejoong and you looked at Jaejoong and saw that he’s unaware of his surroundings, “Babe, what do you want in here?” Jaejoong suddenly called out, still unaware of girls all over him, and tugged your hands. You saw girls glaring over you but you just looked away, “I want double dutch…” You answered. Jaejoong nodded, “Two double dutch please…” Jaejoong said to the staff. You saw the staff still planted in her place and looked dreamily on Jaejoong. You shook you head, “Miss, two double dutch!” Jaejoong said, snapping the staff. The staff immediately run to get the ice cream, “Aigoo… She’s not doing her job properly… She’s not even focusing on it… right babe?” Jaejoong asked. You shook your head again, *How can the focus when you’re here… * you thought but smile, proud to have a boyfriend like him, “Why am I not right?” Jaejoong asked. You just smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. Jaejoong smiled and gave you another one then he held your hand and kissed it. You smiled at him and he smiled back then he turned to the counter and waited for your orders. You can feel the glared behind your back but who cares…
 
================ 
 
Sorry for the late update!!! I am sick for the past days so I haven't updated but here is chapter 26...
 
BTW, since school is coming back... I might not be able to update even for weekends... Well, maybe some weekends, I can still update but I think I'll have a hard time updating... since, I think my grades are low so... I needed to catch up so yeah.. but I'll still try to update as long as I can.... Hope you won't unsubscribe my story for that....
 
Oh... Please Comment!!!! and HAPPY NEW YEAR~~