Wear Something HOT!!!

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 6
Wear Something HOT!!!

People started piling up in the club. You started serving the costumers, but there is something inside you that is feeling uncomfortable. You can feel that someone is looking at you. Well, of course you would know, you were trained to be aware of everything, so you know when danger comes. This time you don’t feel danger just... a little conscious. You caught Jaejoong looking at you curiously from the VIP room which has a glass wall. You felt shivers down your spine.... in a bad way.

*God! I hate that girl, but I admit she’s HOT... I mean look at her body.... wait.... Jaejoong, stop you thoughts!! NOW!!!* Jaejoong scolds himself. “Yah! Hyung, what are you looking at there? Is there any trouble?” Junsu asked, as Jaejoong was interrupted by his thoughts. “Or maybe, just drooling over ~~~~~.” Yunho said with a smirk. Jaejoong glared at Yunho and Yunho immediately shut up. “I am just looking for a playmate for tonight.” Jaejoong said. “Hyung, how can you get ~~~~, if you’re gonna show that side of yours?” Yoochun said. “Whatever. I know that girl is just acting hard-to-get. I know she’ll be the one to approach me.” Jaejoong said confidently. “Hyung, don’t get too full of yourself. ~~~~ is different.” Changmin said. “yeah...yeah” Jaejoong shrugged and got down to the dancing floor and started dancing with random girls. “Oppa... want to get some drinks?” one girl asked Jaejoong seductively. Jaejoong smirked, “sure....”

You were at the bartender’s table serving. “Hey! You girl!” you heard someone called you. You looked back and saw a girl with Jaejoong. “Yes maam, do you need something. “Get me some tequila.” She said in a snobby tone. “How about you He...” you started but saw John [john is one of Jaejoong’s loyal family. The one that shouted at you at chapter 5, just in case you forgot] glaring at you, “umm... hyungnim?” Jaejoong smirked, “same...” You started making tequila professionally and Jaejoong is amazed at how you do it. It’s like you’re a real bartender. “Here is your tequila” you said as you gave them the drinks. You got back at serving other costumers while Jaejoong looked at your every move. Jaejoong was interrupted when the girl with him suddenly whispered something on him, “Oppa, how about some alone time?” the girl said in a seductive tone. Jaejoong smirked then kissed the girl. You turned back and saw Jaejoong doing that. You wanted to puke badly because you hate seeing something like that. Jaejoong saw you looking at them and made the kiss more intent and smirked while he’s kissing her. You saw the smirk in the corner of his lips and you shook your head. *Guys nowadays are so different. Well, whatever, I don’t care what he does.” You thought uninterested.

People started leaving the club. “Finally..... I never thought that staying awake at night is hard even if you sleep at day.” You said as you yawn. “I told you.” You heard Yunho said.  You looked back and saw DBSK going down the stairs. People in the club lined up and bowed, “Good Morning hyungnims!” DBSK just nod their heads then looked at your direction. Again, you didn’t bow nor greeted them, you just stood there. You realized that people in the club are all looking but mostly glaring at you and realized that you did not greet the DBSK. You looked at the DBSK and saw them also looking at you, you immediately snapped out and bowed, “Good morning hyungnims!” DBSK walked towards you. “Hey, you girl—“ Jaejoongstarted but was interrupted by you. “my name is ~~~~, not YOU nor GIRL” you said as you emphasized the words. “Yah!!!~~~~~ I told you to respect our Hyungnims, right??!!!” You heard John scold you again. You pouted cutely, *He’s shouting at me again...* DBSK chuckled at your cuteness, well, except of course, Jaejoong. “It’s alright John.” Yunho stopped John. “Yes hyungnim!” John immediately shut up and got to the kitchen. You sighed and looked at your watch. It is already 5:00 am, time for you to end your work. You looked up to asked permission for you to leave but stopped when you saw Jaejoong looking at you from head to toe with flirty eyes, “Umm... hyungnim is there a pro—“ you started but was interrupted by Jaejoong, “Wear something HOT!!” he said seductively. You looked at him with your mouth open and your eyes widely open, “W- what?” you said stunned. “I said wear something HOT. Look at yourself, you are SO NOT hot. Your body doesn’t even have curves. SO NOT y.” Jaejoong said as he emphasizes some words then left. You looked at his disappearing back with wide eyes and mouth widely open. You got your composure and huffed. DBSK laughed “It’s ok ~~~~.” Changmin said between his laugh. You glared at them and DBSK unconsciously shut up. You left the club. DBSK looked at one another, “Woah, she made us shut up” Yoochun said. “This is the first time that we got scared to someone beside hyung.” Junsu said and DBSK nooded. “So scary” DBSK said in unison then laughed.

 

=================

There it is, chapter 6.... Hope you like it.... PLEASE COMMENT!!!