Beyond amazed!

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

By the way just to remind you... you always had a blank face here... so yeah :D Enjoy reading!

==========================

Chapter 44
Beyond amazed!
 
The DBSK is walking along the shore when they spotted someone, “SHINee...” The DBSK looked at each other then at SHINee. Jonghyun and Minho are playing volleyball with Teamin and Key, while girls are drooling over them while watching. Onew is seating on a beach chair while working on his laptop and girls flirting with him. “ Onew oppa, drink this~” the girl that is wearing a swimsuit way smaller than her said as she made Onew drink it. Onew stopped working and drank it then smirked at the girl, “Thanks~” Onew said seductively and winked as the girls around him squealed in giddiness. Onew turned off his laptop and stood up, “Guys, we gotta go... and ladies please excuse us we have to go...” Onew winked at the girl as the SHINee members got on his side and waved at the girls, “Bye~” they said as they walked away.
 
The DBSK looked at one another then at Jaejoong, “What?” jaejoong asked, totally oblivious. “Onew is like you, hyung!” They all said. Jaejoong’s jaw dropped, “What!? No way!” Jaejoong shouted. Jaejoong looked at SHINee’s retreating back and glared at them, “We gotta finish this now... Let’s follow them” Jaejoong stated as he started walking to them. The DBSK looked at each other in alarm as they catch up to Jaejoong, “Hyung! ~~-- I mean, Rose is not here! We need to let her know!” Junsu exclaimed. Jaejoong glared at him, “Xiah! It’ll be easier if we get SHINee already! At least after this, it’s all done.” Jaejoong explained as they looked at one another, “Alright hyung...”
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
You came out of your bathroom wearing a goldish brown dress and of course, your signature appearance, your brown knee-high boots and gold mask.
 
Your dress:
Your boots:
Your mask:

 
Sudenly, your door opened and came So Eun and Kim Bum, “Hyungsoonim!” they both called. You looked up, “Hyungsoonim, Kim Bum saw the DBSK following the SHINee on the shore. Kim Bum think that they’re trying to make a move already.” So Eun exclaimed. Your eyebrows furrowed, “By themselves?!” you asked in dibelief. “Hyungsoonim… I think… by this time, DBSK is already tied up. I saw SHINee’s family get them… they actually fought and actually winning but SHINee’s family is many so… they got captured.” Kim Bum stated. Your eyes turned into slits, “Why would do they do that?! I told them to cooperate with me!” you hissed. You looked at Kim Bum, “Get our family and told them to get ready. We’ll fight SHINee.” You stated. Kim Bum smirked, “Finally! Some action!” he excitedly exclaimed as he ran out to tell the family.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
Jaejoong eyes slowly fluttered opened, *Where am I? * Jaejoong tried to move but felt himself being tied. Jaejoong eyes widened as he looked around. He saw the other DBSK members also tied, they’re in a circle. One by one, the DBSK started waking up. Jaejoong looked around some more and saw many bulky men in the room but stopped at a particular peson, “Onew!” he hissed. Onew smirked, “Welcome DBSK! I’m impressed that you were able to track us… but you can’t defeat us…” Onew said as he faked a sad face, “So sad…” the DBSK glared at him, “Stop acting!” Yunho hissed. The other SHINee members glared at DBSK, “Hyung, Let’s kill them already! They’re being impolite!” Teamin whined. Changmin smirked, “So you’re the maknae… Didn’t know you’re childish!” Taemin glared at him, “Shut up!” Taemin exclaimed. Onew smirked, “Don’t tease our maknae… you won’t like it if he’s mad.” Onew said. Changmin just gave Taemin a dirty look. Jaejoong smirked, “How can you still act like you’re some kind of a high mafia, when all your money just came from someone who really worked for that. You just stole it yet you act like it was nothing.” Onew glared at him, “Shut up!”, “What? Am I saying a lie… it’s all a fact.” Jaejoong continued. “I said shut up!” Onew said as he brought his gun out. “ Didn’t you know that I get angered easily?! And since you made me angry… I want you to DIE!” he hissed as he readied his gun.
 
BAM!
 
Everyone looked at the door to see you stroding there like some black goddess. Onew’s gun dropped as he looked at you, “Rose…” You smirked and stopped 2 meter away from Onew, “Long time no see, Onew.” Onew looked at you in… nervousness? Jaejoong looked at Onew in disbelief, *What the hell?! Why does this guy suddenly chickened when he saw my ~~~~~?! Oh… maybe he’s scared* Onew cleared his throat and straightened, *What the hell Onew!!! Stop chickening out!* Onew thought. “What are you doing here?!” he asked coldly. “I’m came here for them.” You said as you nodded to the DBSK. DBSK looked at you in awe. Onew’s eyes widened, “What?! Why would you come for them?! Do they even know you?!” he asked in outrage. You smirked, “They are now my family.” Onew’s eyes widened more, “What?! And you allowed them?!” You shook your head, “No… I asked them to be in my family.” You stated. Onew looked at you in disbelief, “You asked them to be in your family? You? You’re being unfair.” Onew whipered but the DBSK and you heard. Onew looked up at you, “Your fault for making them in your family! Because… I’ll kill them!” he shouted as he got down to get his gun. Before he could even get his gun, you did a flip in the air with just one hand and kicked the gun away and that was the start of the fight between Onew’s family and your family. You smirked, “Oh no! your gun run away!” you faked a shocked face. Onew looked up in alarm. You smirked as you grabbed his wrist and twisted it to his back. You got your gun in your holster that is located in your thigh with your free-hand and fired it upwards. Everyone stopped fighting in an instant and froze. Everyone looked at you and saw Onew in your hands with you holding a gun and the gun pointing upward.
 
Jaejoong shivered as he saw you holding a gun, *Why does it feel wrong seeing her with a gun? *
 
You smirked as you slowly moved the gun to Onew’s head. The SHINee immediately run to you and sorrounded you, “Let go of our hyung!” Jonghyun shouted. “Let go of DBSK first!” you hissed. DBSK softened. You felt a move on your back and dogged it resulting your grip on Onew loosened and Onew getting away from you. You looked to the back and saw that Key is the one that attacked you. Everyone continued fighting as the 5 members of SHINee fought you. DBSK’s attention is on you and the SHINee, *~~~~~, please be safe! * they all thought.
 
Key continued attacking you with stick. He aimed for you head but you sat down as you streched you left leg and hooked it at key’s feet making him fall flat on his back and him hitting his head making him shout in pain, “AHH!!!” Minho dragged Key out as Taemin was your next opponent. Taemin took out 2 knives and twirled it in his hands readying himself on attcking you. When he was about to attack you, you took a knife from your bra at the last minute and dogged the knives with your knife. “Yah!” Taemin aimed at your stomach but you stoped it with your knife making his knife flew on the other side of the room. Teamin glared at you and aime at your legs but you did a flip in the air without arms and landed on your feet perfectly as you hugged Taemin’s neck from behind making your knife carress his flawless neck. Minho kicked your back making you stumble and Taemin out of your grasp holding his now bleeding neck and whining in pain, “Hyung! I’m bleeding!” Minho was next to attack you. He tried to kick you again but you dogged this time and get a hold of his ankle, “How dare you kick me!” you hissed dangerously. As you twisted his ankle making him yelped in pain, “AHH!!!” Before you could twist it more a bomb smoke exploded, “Jonghyun!” you hissed as you started coughing and losing your breath.
 
*No!!! * Jaejoong thought as he tried taking the ropes off but it was tied too tight that it just gave him scratches. Jaejoong looked at the smoke as he heard you coughing, *Rose, no, ~~~~~, please be safe!!! … Maybe, there’s a part of me that wanted to hurt you for using me but not this way! Please be Ok! *
 
You can hear your family calling you but to no avail, it became difficult for you to breath, *Rose calm down… * you thought in your mind as you close your eyes. You started focusing and after some time, you heard a movement in the smoke coming near you. You felt a movement going to your face. You dogged it and held the hands. You caught it and turned around and flip him over. You heard him whimper, “Ahh! My leg!!!” soon the smoke came out and came your view holding Jonghyun’s arms while Jonghyun is on the floor whimpering in pain. Evryone’s eyes widened as you straightened and panted, “Because of you, I had a difficulty breathing!” you hissed. You looked up to Onew and Onew looked back at you, “I’m sorry…” you finally whispered. Onew’s eyes widened at what you said. “I know I hurted you a lot and broke your heart. But I just can’t love you the way you love me..” You stated.
 
DBSK’s widened especially Jaejoong’s, *What?! He loves her?! *    
 
“I know that you’re doing this for me to accept you but Onew… I can’t just accept you. There is no place in my heart to love and I know that you know that. Onew, I want you to be in our family. You and the SHINee. Even if I can’t love as a guy… I can still be your friend.”  You said. Onew looked at you in sadness, “Do you… love any other guy?” He asked. Jaejoong looked at you as his heart beat faster. You looked away from Onew, “I…” Everyone waited for your answer especially Jaejoong and Onew. You took a deep breath, “Please… Just, accept my offer.” You said. Onew smiled bitterly, “In the end, I still can’t get your heart…” You looked down. Onew softened as he smiled genuinely and walked towards you. You looked up as he kissed you on the lips. Everyone’s eyes widened especially you and Jaejoong, and before you could push him, he broke the kiss, “Let me just do that to you even for once…” he whispered softly as he hugged you tightly. You just stood there feeling guilty, “Onew, I—I’m really sorry.” You whispered. You felt Onew shook his head, “Don’t be…” He broke the hug and face you. He took a deep breath and smiled, “Rose… it’ll be a pleasure to be in your family, Hyungsoonim.” He said as he bowed to you and soon all his family bowed to you. You lightly smiled as you also bowed, “Welcome to our family.”
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
The DBSK entered Yunho’s room and sighed in relief, “Thank you ~~~~!” they all chorused. You froze in your spot as Yunho noticed it, “We mean, Rose! Thank you Rose!” he corrected as DBSK gave you sheepish smile. You rolled your eyes as you sat on the sofa in Yunho’s room. Junsu tilted his head as he looked at you, “I wonder… Rose! Why do you always wear a dress?” Junsu asked. You looked up, “Because it’s easier for me to fight in a dress.” You simply said as DBSK nodded in understanding. “Then why are you wearing boots?” Changmin asked this time. You sighed, “Because it’s easier to fight in boots. It doesn’t get off easily on my feet.” You stated. “But why with heels?” Yochun asked. You rolled your eyes, “Because heels is also helpful because it has sharp edge”. “Then why do you wear mask?” Yunho asked. You sighed, “Because… Many people wanted to kill me so I have to cover my face so that it won’t be easy to find me and know me.” You explained. “Then why—“ before Junsu can ask some more, Jaejoong already hit his head, “Ow! Hyung!” Jusu excalimed as he rubbed his head. Jaejoong looked at you then gaze shifted to your lips, *Onew kissed her lips! * Your heart skipped a beat as you realized what he’s looking. You immediately looked away, “So since you guys are safe already… I’ll leave first.” You said. “Where are you going?” Jaejoong asked. “I’m just going to my Family to check them.” You said. DBSK nodded. You walked to the door and opened it to reveal Tiffany raising her hand to knock. She froze in her spot. You raised an eyebrow, “Do you want to hit me?” you asked. Tiffany’s eyes widened as she put her hands behind her, “I- I’m sorry” she stuttered. You were about to walk out when you heard the DBSK shout, “By the way! You’re awesome! We’re beyond amazed!!!” You smirked as you walked out of the room.
 
=========================
 
Here! New chappie~ I hope that you like it!