I am a Playboy Mafia

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 2
I am a playboy mafia
 
Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin is walkingtowards the V.I.P room in Jaejoong’s club.
When they entered the room they saw Jaejoong making-out with a girl and was surrounded by five girls aside from the girl his making- out with.
Yunho cleared his throat and Jaejoong stopped from what he is doing and looked at the DBSK.
“Oh... you’re all here.” Jaejoong blankly said. “I’m done with all of you. Go away, and I don’t wanna see all of your faces again.” Jaejoong said coldly to the girls around him. “Oppa, what are you saying?” The girls asked with teary eyes. “I said I don’t wanna see your faces again. Now, GO AWAY!!!” Jaejoong shouted coldly.
 
The girls left crying and the DBSK sat on the couch. “Isn’t that a little too harsh, Hero?” Yoochun asked. Jaejoong smirked “Not even the slightest. They are so easy to get.” DBSK chuckled “Hyung, when will you stop being a playboy?” Changmin asked. “Never” Jaejoong stated blankly, “Anyway, why are you here?” “Why did we disturb you awhile ago?” Junsu asked. “Yes” Jaejoong said with a smirk. “We thought you don’t like them. Besides didn’t you throw them awhile ago?” Yunho asked. “Yes, I don’t like them but you disturb my play time.” Jaejoong said. “Hyung you're such a playboy!!” Changmin shouted. The DBSK laughed “Fine then, we’ll give you a playmate” Yoochun said. “Really, Micky, you alredy know what my type is.... so better get me that type of girl” Jaejoong said with a smirk. DBSK laughed “Hyung, how about a bet?” Junsu asked. The DBSK looked at each other then at Junsu “What bet?” Jaejoong asked curiously. “A bet like making the girl fell head over heels for you” Junsu said with a smirk. Jaejoong smirked “Are you saying that I need to be truthful to that girl?” “No... I’m just saying that you need to make that girl fall in love with you.” Junsu said. “Hey! That’s easy Xiah!” Jaejoong said. “Fine then, let’s have a twist, like aside from making her fall in love with you, you should also make her believe that you owe her something, example, you saved her from a ‘fake car accident’ then make her your personal secretary.” Junsu said with a smirk. Jaejoong smirked “Deal!”The other 4 DBSK member high fived each other “Alright hyung, we’ll get you a girl. Better be ready!!!” They shouted as they got out of the room. Jaejoong laughed at the silliness of his friends.
 
*Better be ready? Hah! I’m always ready. Hell!!! I AM A PLAYBOY MAFIA!! No can stand me* Jaejoong thought to himself
 
======================
 
Sorry for the short chapter.... please comment