Incomplete…

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 22
Incomplete…
 
All of you came back to Seoul and since the night you realize the truth, you ignored Jaejoong. Every time Jaejoong would try to talk to you, you would just gave him “yes” or “no” answer. Sometimes, you’ll just give him nods and worst; you’ll totally ignore him and gave him death glares. You gave him cold shoulder but who cares, Jaejoong is the one who hurt you in the first place. You won’t even smile in front of the DBSK and just gave fake smiles or weak smiles to other people.
 
Jaejoong is in the VIP room together with the DBSK. He can’t help but look downstairs since there is just a glass wall, and look at you. “Hyung, just admit it to yourself that you are starting to fall for ~~~~… We won’t mind if break the bet. Actually, we really don’t care about the bet, and we know that you don’t mind it too.” Yunho said. Jaejoong sighed, *I miss you ~~~~… Our fights, our sweet moments, and most are your sweet smiles you always give me…* Jaejoong thought, “I don’t like her better yet, I don’t love her and I am NOT falling for her.”Jaejoong said, stubbornly. Yoochun suddenly stormed to Jaejoong and punched him. He got Jaejoong’s collar and Leaned close to him, “BULLSH*T HERO!!! STOP LYING TO YOURSELF… YOU MIGHT NOT LOVE HER, YET… BUT WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE STARTING TO LIKE HER! CAN’T YOU SEE, SHE LIKES YOU TOO!!! MAKE YOURSELF FREE HERO!!! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO MAKES YOUR OWN CAGE…” Jaejoong shouted at Jaejoong. Jaejoong was stunned and suddenly there’s a knock on the door, “I’m coming in, hyungnims…” The girl outside said as she entered the room. It was you and your eyes widened when you saw the bruise on Jaejoong’s cheek and Yoochun on top of him, “U-umm… Here are the files your family sent… I’ll just put it here…” You said as you put the folder on the coffee table. You were about to leave but stop, *~~~~~, don’t turn around!!!* You exclaimed to your mind but your body tells otherwise. You spun around and walked towards Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at you in each step you made as Yoochun let go of his collar. You reached for your pocket and got an ointment for bruises. You gave it to Jaejoong, “Put this on your bruise so that it won’t be showing tomorrow…” You said flatly. Jaejoong Just look at you, “Why do you have an ointment with you…” words that only came from Jaejoong mouth. At that time, you wanted to laugh at what Jaejoong asked, “Is it bad to have an ointment?” You said as you smiled weakly. *She smiled again… but not the usual smile she gives me….* Jaejoong thought. You were about to leave when you spun around again. You walked towards Jaejoong and gave him a letter, “What is this?” Jaejoong asked. You looked at him and locked eyes with him, “Resignation letter…” You answered. Jaejoong was taken aback from your answer, “You can’t leave….” Jaejoong murmured as he searched your eyes, *I hate you… because you made me fall for you, until I knew that your just playing with me… but I hate myself…. for still keeping my love for you…* You thought as your eyes slowly became gentle as you continue looking his eyes. Jaejoong saw the gentleness in your eyes and his eyes also became gentle, You gave him smile, the smile you always gave him, *That smile…*Jaejoong thought as his heart melted and skipped a beat, “I hate you…” you murmured, *… and I love you…*you continued in your mind. You turned to leave, *This time, I’m really gonna left this room…*You thought as you looked Jaejoong one more time and closed the door.
 
The DBSK was frozen in their place. *Why!?! Why do you have to give me that smile when you are just gonna leave me too!!!* Jaejoong screamed in his mind, “No, I won’t let you leave…” Jaejoong murmured as he smirked and looked at the door. The DBSK looked at him and got scared, *I just hope that you will realize that ~~~~ is important to you hyung…* they all thought.
 
Jaejoong came to his house that night and immediately got to his bedroom, “~~~~, why do you make me feel this way… I never fall in love…” Jaejoong murmured to himself. “It will be more dangerous for you if you become closer to me… but…. ~~~~, I can’t just let myself to let you go… I know I’m selfish, but I want you to be beside me… For me to be beside you and make you feel…. Loved…” Jaejoong continued.
 
You are in your apartment, packing all your things. While you are packing your things… you saw a box and opened it. There inside the box is the flower that Jaejoong put in your ear when you were in Jeju Island. You smiled to yourself, “I really fell for you… but maybe it’s really safe not to fall for a Mafia. Besides, I don’t wanna be connected with a mafia in the first place…” You murmured to yourself as you tried to keep your smile while your eyes are getting teary.
 
*I fell incomplete without you by my side…* You both thought.
 
================
 
I know that the chapter is kinda sad.... but please don't bash me... I am just a beginner... If you remember, this is my firt story... I'll try to make the story more interesting so yeah... Please, just bear with me... Oh! and PLEASE COMMENT..