I Hate that HOT Girl

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 5
I hate that HOT girl....

DBSK showed you your new apartment. It was so beautiful and systematized. The door has hiding button and needs to get password before it can open. The doors inside the house are just a design; when you open it you’ll just see the wall. The real doors are the wall and needs to be opened by a password. “SO COOL!!!” You exclaimed as you jumped up and down at the living room of the apartment. DBSK laughed at your cuteness. “Ok ~~~~~, we need to leave now. Tomorrow just come to the club at 6:00 pm”

Yunho said. You tilted your head confusedly, “6:00 pm, isn’t that a little late?” DBSK chuckled, “No it’s not because your work will end at 5:00 am in the morning, which means that you will work at night and sleep at day.” Changmin explained. You nodded in understanding, “By the way ~~~~~, you can’t tell anyone and cannot give anyone the passwords in your apartment, only us DBSK and you knows the password here.” Junsu said. “Oh, and last don’t get shocked when you’ll suddenly see us here, because we sometimes use the apartments of our family as our hideout because every apartment we have are all systematized and are very safe specially yours cause your apartment is one of our first class". Yoochun said. “Then why are you giving it to me” You asked confused. DBSK didn’t tell you the reason because the reason is that they are using you for their bet. “Anyway DBSK let’s go” You heard Yunho and DBSK got out. You pouted because they did not and answer and started unpacking your things.

You lay on your bed and just stared at the ceiling blankly, *DBSK are so different from the other mafias. They are so carefree. Unlike my father’s family, he’s always strict and never allows any of his family to smile, he didn’t even make them happy. I pity them. I hope they’ll forgive me for leaving. I know that I’m their only support and guide, they are expecting me to save them from my father’s grasps, just like how I wished to escaped, and finally was able to get away from my father. I know I’m being selfish but please trust me. I did not escape from my father’s grasp just for myself. I am planning something so I can save you, my friends and my family. But for now, please wait. Just wait* you thought as you had a flashbacks of your dad’s family having fun with you, and playing with you. It’s true that you’re planning something that will set free your friends and family. You already made a plan and were starting on it and luckily your first plan succeeds, that is to escape. *Anyway, needs to get ready for tomorrow so for now, I’m gonna sleep.* you thought.

Jaejoong was walking down the stairs of the club when the DBSK approached him. “Hyung, we found your playmate. The bet starts now.” Junsu said. It is still 4:00 pm, so there are still no people at the club. “Where is she?” Jaejoong asked uninterested. “Aishh... hyung, can’t you just have some initiative. I’m sure hyung, if you meet her, you might be the one to fall in love with her.” Yoochun said. Jaejoong smirked, “impossible” he said. “We got her as a waitress here in your club. Tonight is her first night to work here.” Yunho said. “So you made her joined our family. Guys, you’re just making my playtime easy. I think I will win the bet.” Jaejoong said with a smirk. “Don’t be too confident hyung, I’m sure she’ll change your playboy side.” Changmin said. Jaejoong glared at you Changmin, “I’m just kidding, hyung.” Changmin said a little afraid at his hyung. Well, who wouldn’t? Jaejoong is one of the top mafias in the whole country not to mention, the scariest and a strongest fighter. If you had the chance to run away, run away because Jaejoong will surely make you suffer.

You are getting ready to go to work. You changed into simple clothes. You wore sleeveless but strapped shirt and put over it a black checkered long-sleeved that is hanging on your shoulders and is revealing the other side of you sleeveless but strapped shirt and your flawless shoulder, you also wore skinny jeans and black chucks.

(If you want to see the outfit, the link is here: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3198/newset015002qk9.jpg)

You got to the club at 5:45 pm, you are early for your work but you already started working.

DBSK got down the stairs and people in the club formed a line, “Good evening, hyungnims!” they greeted them. Jaejoong just nod but something caught his attention. Some random girl is just standing there, not even greeting them, with an innocent look on her face, it was you. DBSK followed Jaejoong’s gaze and saw you, you smiled at them. The DBSK smiled back except for Jaejoong. You continued wiping the table, “Hyung, she’s the girl we’re referring to.” Junsu whispered on Jaejoongs ear so that no one hears it. Jaejoong smirked and walked towards you. Jaejoong put his arm around you, “Hey there, y” he said in a y tone. You jumped a little and hold Jaejoongs hand and took it off, “Umm... do you need anything” you asked innocently. Jaejoong got shocked at your move, no one ever rejected him. “I’m Hero” Jaejoong said with a flirty smirk. “Are you one of DBSK?” you asked innocently. Jaejoong was shocked at your question, “I am. And I’m the leader of this club” Jaejoong said. “Oh.... so you’re the hyungnim, Hero” you asked without honorific, as if you and Jaejoong are friends. Someone suddenly shouted at you, “You! How could you call our hyungnim, Hero, huh?”

John, one of Jaejoong’s family shouted, He is in charge for the waiters and so... he’s lecturing you ‘cause you are under him. “But you just called him ‘Hero’ too” You said cutely while pouting, you hate people that doesn’t really know you and is shouting at you. “Aishh, you little, respect me, especially hyungs, understand?” he said angrily and got back to the kitchen. You pouted cutely and continued your work. Jaejoong watched the whole seen and was amused at your comeback and at your cuteness. He was a little, “Hey! What’s your name again?” Jaejoong asked. You looked up cutely, “~~~~” you said cutely and got back to work. *Aishh... this girl doesn’t even take interest in me.* Jaejoong thought. “Hey, ~~~~ wanna hang out?” Jaejoong whispered in your ear seductively. You jumped a little and looked at him, “I’m sorry hyungnim, but I don’t have time to play games.” You said. You leaned closer to his ear, “And you might be the boss, but you cannot control me. I know what you’re thinking, you can fire me anytime you want, but let me say you this..... ‘I HATE MAFIAS’ and I don’t have any interest in you.” You whispered. You stepped back and look at Jaejoong innocently and walked to the kitchen.

Jaejoong stared at your disappearing back, *No one ever rejected me, Hero, one of the top mafias in the country, the scariest and strongest fighter. That girl is playing hard- to- get. You’ll see ~~~~, you’ll fall head over heels in love with me.* Jaejoong thought. DBSK walked towards Jaejoong, “So what do you think?” Junsu asked. Jaejoong replied, “I hate that HOT girl.”

=============

Hehe hope you like it... please continue supporting me.... PLEASE COMMENT