Not Scared? At all?

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 13
Not Scared? At all?
 
You were serving costumers when you saw one of Jaejoong’s family motioning you to come to them. You walked towards them, “Yes?” they all gave you a look since they hated you because Jaejoong got you as his “personal” secretary while they are expecting Jaejoong to get them since they’ve worked with Jaejoong for how many years so they still didn’t understand why Jaejoong got you as his secretary, “We don’t understand why hyungnim got you as his secretary…” you head them say, “maybe you used your body to make him do that..” you heard another said, “No… maybe hyungnim is just using her since she had a hot body…” the other guy said as he looked at you seductively. You looked at them in disbelief, “Yah!!! You don’t have the right to say that to me!!! You don’t ven know me!” you dangerously hissed, “Oohh… now you’re acting all tough…”, “Hmm… it makes me want to eat you!!!” the guy seductively said, “hmm… now I know why hyungnim didn’t get you as his secretary…”you mumbled but the members eard you, “Yah!!! What did you say?” the guyy said angrily, * oh no!!! I think I just pushed the ‘on’ button, ~~~~ just run!!! You can’t fight them… no… you can fight them…. No!!! no one should see hat side of me!!! RUN!!!* you thought as you run. You heard the guys chasing you and you run even faster until you just enterd the VIP room without knocking and the guy just follow you.
 
“Ahhh!!! Stop chasing me!!!” you shouted as you acted scared since the DBSK is in the room. Actually you saw Jaejoong making out with a girl when you entered but stop. You hide to Jaejoong’s back and the guys immediately stopped when they noticed the DBSK in the room, “hyu- hyungnim?!” they asked shocked. Jaejoong gave s a glare, “What are you doing?” jaejoong asked dangerously, “We-We a-are so so-so-sorry hyu- hyungnim…”they said as they bowed. You tried hard not to laugh at their scared faces. You cleared your throat and walked towards them and snatched the files then you walked towards Jaejoong, “Hyungnim… sorry… were just playing around” you said as you gave your sweetest, cutest smile ever. * Damn!!! She is so FREAKING ADDORABLE!!!* Jaejoong exclaimed in his head, * Wait… what? Addorable? Stop it Jaejoong!!! * Jaejoong thought. Jaejoong cleared his throat, “don’t do that again next time…” Jaejoong said calmly. Everyone in the room- well except Jaejoong himself and you- stared at Jaejoong in shock. Jaejoong got annoyed in that and said, “Yah!!! Go out now! And you…” he said as he pointed to DBSK, “Stop looking at me and ~~~~, STAY!!” Jaejoong suddenly exclaimed to you and you jumped a little bit, “Geez… don’t need to shock me by shouting and I’m not a dog that you can say..” you started then pointed to Jaejoong, “STAY!!!” you shouted and acted like Jaejoong is a dog you are giving orders to, and everyone looked at you wierdly but you just sighed and sat down beside Yunho.
 
You cleared you throat and look at the girl Jaejoong is just making-out with a while ago then you looked at Jaejoong then the DBSK, “Is there any problem?” Yunho asked you. You shook you head, “Why am I still shock of Hero making out with a girl while there are others in the room…” you murmured but they can all hear you, “oh well… maybe it’ll take more time get used to this” the DBSK laughed at your cuteness except Jaejoong, “Yah! I’m your hyungnim just to remind you…” Jaejoong said, you looked at him, “Oh well… here are some files your members got…” you said as you tried giving it to Jaejoong but the girl is blocking you. You looked at the girl, “yah!!! Can you stop blocking me and let me give this to hyungnim…” yu said, annoyed. The girl glare at you, “you don’t have the right to talk to oppa. So just give me the files and I’ll give it to him.” The gilr said in a matter- of- fact tone, “Jessica!!!” jaejoong hissed. Jessica gave Jaejoong an “innocent” face, “Oppa, you know that I am a daughter of a mafia so dan’t worry.. I’m already used to this kind of things.” Jessica said, *Well… I am one too, you know? But oh well, I don’t care since I don’t wanna be one of them… * you thought sadly. You cleared your throat then Jessica looked at you, “hmm.. why? You jelous?” Jessica said as she smirked. You chuckled, “not even a single bit.” You said as you chuckle again. You saw the DBSK looking at you in alarm then you looked at Jessica and saw her eyes turning into slits, “I am Jessica Jung and I am one of a mafia’s daughter…. Just wait you b*tch… I’ll kill you.”Jessica dangerously hissed then left the room, “~~~~ you shouldn’t do that Jessica will surely kill you” Jaejoong said, * Why am I the one who’s scared that Jessica will kill ~~~~. Well, It’s not impossible because Jessica is really in a mafia although she doesn’t know how to fight but still, their family is also strong * Jaejoong thought then he heard you chuckle. The DBSK looked at you in disbelief, “~~~~~, Jessica is reaaly gonna kill you!” Yunho exclaimed, “Jessica might look weak but her family isn’t” yoochun said, “Jessica will do anything and everything just to kill you!!!” junsu said, “~~~~ you can get killed!!!” changmin exclaimed. You look all of them and see seriousness in their faces. “She can’t kill me. NEVER…” you said serously. The DBSK looked at you in the eyes and not even the slightest did your eyes show that your scared. It shows… confident. “Why don’t your eyes show even a little bit that your scared?” yunho asked, “ yeah not even a little…” yoochun agreed, “your eyes is full of confident…” jusu said, “and I don’t know why but it makes me scared of you…” changmin said as he ruubed his armed that is having a goosebumps. You laughed at changmin’s comment, “You’re not scared? At all?” Jaejoong asked. You shok you head and smile then you left the room.
 
The DBSK looked at one another, “Hyung!!! Her eyes… it’s full of confidence and I don’t know why but it’s like she’s so sure that Jessica can’t really kil her…” Changmin said. “Aishh… It’s our fault for making that bet!!! Now her life is in danger…” Yunho said. “No! she can’t be killed…” Jaejoong said quietly. Everyone looked at Jaejoong, “Hyung, what do you mean?” Junsu asked. “Didn’t you saw her eyes it already answers everything… NO ONE can kill her.” Jaejoong said emphasizing “no one”. Jaejoong spoke again, “Trust me… I just… I don’t now… trust her? It seems that she really can’t be killed besides if Jessica will kill her we’re here right?” jaejoong said then left.