Bad feeling…

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 35
Bad feeling…
 
After renovating Jaejoong’s club, it’s time to go back to Seoul.
 
You and the DBSK is in Jaejoong’s house just goofing around, “Tomorrow, we’ll start working again…” Junsu said as he and the DBSK sigh. “ I’m afraid those guys will go after my ~~~~~~” Jaejoong sighed. You looked at Jaejoong then smile, “You don’t have to worry about me oppa… I can take care of myself…” you said. Yunho looked at you and smile as he sat next to you, “That’s right besides we’re all here to protect her, right sis?” he asked casually as you beamed and nodded. The other DBSK members looked at the both of you shocked. Jaejoong immediately hugged you from behind as he glared at Yunho, “Yah! You can’t fall for my baby…. She’s mine and you know that! You better find someone for you!” Jaejoong said in one breath then he turned you around for you to face him, “And baby, you know that I’m the only one for you! U-know…. He’s… he’s more of a playboy than me!” Jaejoong tried finding a reason and Yunho just shook his head, “I’m not a playboy! I don’t even know any other girl than ~~~~” Yunho backfired but shut up when he saw Jaejoong’s deathly glare. You looked at Jaejoong weirdly and can’t help but to laugh, “Oppa, Yunho oppa is just like a big brother to me. Of course, you’re my one and only love” you said as you sweetly pecked on his lips. “Hyung, your lips might fall if you smile more” Yoochun teased.” But Jaejoong didn’t hear anything. He’s just cuddling with you. DBSK sighed, “I’m totally jealous now…” They all murmured. “Oh by the way, did we heard it right? You called U-know hyung, Yunho?” Changmin asked. You and Yunho smiled at one another, “Uhuh…. Yunho oppa said that I can treat him as my own brother.” You said as Yunho ruffled your hair. “Then treat us as your own brothers too” Junsu said excitedly, “Call me Junsu oppa… My real name is Kim Junsu!” “Call me Yoochun oppa… My real name is Park Yoochun!” “Call me Changmin oppa… my real name is Shim Changmin!” They all said. You looked at them as your smile faded. DBSK’s face fell, “You don’t want?” They asked. You shook your head, “Annio!!! It’s just that…. You trust me so well that you even tell me your real names…” You said. The DBSK smiled at you, “It’s because you’re our sister now and you’re Jaejoong hyung’s love of his life. Of course, we’ll include you to our family besides, you treat us so good and forgave us when… When we used you to that… stupid bet” Yunho said as he whispered the last part. You smiled at them, “Let’s just forget about it alright?” You said cheerfully as the DBSK nodded and smiled at you. You and Jaejoong locked gazes as the both of you leaned in for a sweet kiss.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
Meanwhile…
 
“Have you found her?” A dangerous looking man that looked like a boss asked his family. One guy nodded his head, “Yes hyungnim! We found out that his living with this Hero guy and that she is also working at Hero’s club…” The boss smirked, “ I found you Rose… you said you don’t want to be in a mafia then why are you with this guy…” the boss whispered. The boss looked at his family, “I want you to research about this Hero guy and his family and how did they get Rose…” The boss demanded as his family nodded.
 
The boss looked at a picture of a little girl with a woman and man in her and his mid 30’s “I’m sorry… but I really have to do this… I promised her…” the boss whispered.
 
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
 
You are combing your hair when you suddenly dropped your comb. Your eyebrows furrowed as you looked at your shaking hand, “I have a bad feeling that something will happen… Something so bad will happen…” you whispered to yourself. “I have to get to my following plans immediately…”
 
Jaejoong is in his room reading some files when he heard a knock, “Come in” he called out as you entered his room with a pillow. Jaejoong raised a brow as he eyed the pillow, “What’s with the pillow?” he asked as you meekly smiled and stood beside his bed, “Oppa… Can I sleep with you? I can’t sleep…” you said as you gave Jaejoong your puppy face. Jaejoong chuckled as he patted the space next to him, “How can I say no to that face?” Jaejoong said as you lay beside him. Jaejoong put the files on his bedside table as he lends his arms for you to pillow. You snuggled close to him as you looked at his face closely. Jaejoong smile, “Wae? I’m I that handsome?” Jaejoong teased and you just softly smile as you reached out on his face. Jaejoong was surprised at your actions but softened. You traced his eyebrows then his eyes then his nose then his cheeks and last is his kissable lips. You softly smile as Jaejoong kissed you fingers that are lingering on his lips, “Oppa, promise me that you’ll never forget that the only one that I love is you and that I will always love you… forever…” you whispered. Jaejoong looked at you confusedly, “Is there something wrong babe?” He asked as he searched your eyes but you just softly smile and pecked on his lips, “Annio… just promise me.” You said. “Promise.” Jaejoong said, “But you promise me in return that you will also not forget that I love you so much! More than anything in this world and that you’ll never leave me…” Jaejoong said. Your smile faded as Jaejoong’s face fell. Jaejoong tried searching you eyes but it was blank. You saw Jaejoong pained expression as you looked at his eyes sincerely, “I’ll never forget that you love me oppa!” * but I can’t promise that I’ll never leave you… * you continued in your mind. Jaejoong smile came back as he kissed you. “I love you. ~~~~” Jaejoong whispered. “I love you too, Jaejoong oppa” you said as the both of you kissed.
 
While kissing, a tear escaped your eyes, * I don’t want to leave his side… Ever! I wish I’ll always be beside him and love him… * you thought as you closed the space between you two and snuggled closer to him.
 
==========================
 

Guys, I'm so so so so so very sorry!!! I'm really sorry for updating late... I'll really super duper try to update more!

 

Please COMMENT... 

 

Saranghae my readers!!! I really appreciate your support and thank you so much for all the subscribers!!! 

 

I've reached 103 subscribers and I thank all of you for that!!! Thank you so much for liking my story... I just want to tell you how happy I am to have all of you to support me! I never expected that I will reach up to this many subscribers<3 I hope you'll continue to support me! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND SARANGHAE<333