Past

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
I just want to tell you that your family's mafia is called: BLACK ROSE
======================
 
Chapter 31
Past
 
You together with the DBSK is in Jaejoong’s house, “Here, Coffee…” You said as you served coffee to the DBSK. Jaejoong patted the seat next to him for you sit down. You sat down next to Jaejoong as Jaejoong put his arms around your shoulder, “Now, the club is in the mess… We can’t continue our business, we need to renovate it first.” Jaejoong said. The DBSK nodded, “Besides, ~~~~~ might still be in trauma…” Jaejoong murmured as the DBSK looked at you. You looked at Jaejoong, *I’m sorry oppas, for lying… * you thought. You faked a smile, “How about we go on a vacation… And oppas, I know that you are all stressed so a vacation will help all of us to relax a little…” you said, “Good idea!!!” They all exclaimed as they ruffled your hair while Jaejoong gave you a peck on the lips. “Aigoo… You’re both so sweet!” Junsu squeaked. You and Jaejoong smiled sweetly to each other.
 
=++=++=++=++=++=++=++=
 
You and the DBSK landed in a villa. Jaejoong opened your door as you stepped out, “Oppa, where are we?” you asked as you looked at the villa with tilted head and a pout. *Cute!* Jaejoong thought, “Babe, this is my vacation house. 3 kilometers from here is a beach and there’s also a spa, sauna, a court and a swimming pool at the back of my house.” Jaejoong explained. “Wah…” you said in amazement.
 
=++=++=++=++=++=++=++=
 
You were in the balcony just staring blankly, *I don’t know what to do anymore… I wanted to tell Jaejoong oppa and the others about my secret but… I was planning to tell them after my plan worked…* you thought as you sighed deeply. Suddenly, arms s around your waist, you looked back and saw Jaejoong with closed eyes and gentle smile on his face, “Oppa…” you murmured gently. Jaejoong opened his eyes and snuggled closer to you. You can feel him smelling your hair, “Baby, is there any problem?” Jaejoong asked. “…annio… wae?” you asked. Jaejoong let you go and turned you around so you are facing him, he pushed you gently so that you are leaning on the railings of the balcony and he put his hands on the railing so that his arms are circling you. Jaejoong came near your face, “Babe, you seem like you have something to tell me. You’re quieter than usual.” You looked at Jaejoong in the eyes with hesitation, *should I tell him now?* You heard Jaejoong sigh, “Babe you can trust… no matter what happen I will always forgive you and love you.” Jaejoong said. You looked at Jaejoong in the eyes, “Promise?” you asked. Jaejoong chuckled, “Promise” he assured. “Oppa… do you know… Black rose?” You asked whispering the last words. You saw Jaejoong’s eyes darkened, “Of course…” Jaejoong said darkly, “That mafia group is the one that killed my parents.” Your eyes widened as you heard that, “K-killed?” You saw Jaejoong’s eyes saddened as he nodded. “The leader of that mafia group-- THAT GUY KILLED MY PARENTS.” Jaejoong said as he emphasized some words ‘cause of anger. Jaejoong inhaled deeply, calming himself. He doesn’t want to scare you because of him. “I’m sorry..” Jaejoong apologized. You shook your head, “Oppa, would you mind telling me?” You asked cautiously, *MY father KILLED Jaejoong oppa’s parents!* you exclaimed in your head. Jaejoong shook his head, “Of course not babe. Let me tell you my past. No one knows this even the DBSK.”
 
FLASHBACKS:
 
 “Umma! Appa! Let’s go to the park!” little Jaejoong exclaimed as he tugged on his parents hands. His dad lift him up and put him on his neck, “You want to go to the park huh?” Jaejoong’s dad asked as his dad and mom chuckled at their son who’s nodding furiously, “I want to play with my playmates there!” little Jaejoong exclaimed. His parents chuckled again. His dad brought him down as his parents stopped to his level, “Does my little boy really want to go?” his mom cooed. Jaejoong’s dad stood up, “Alright! Since my son wants to go there then we’ll go there! Go son! Change your clothes!” his dad exclaimed. Little Jaejoong smiled brightly as he hugged his parents.
 
Little Jaejoong is changing clothes when he suddenly heard shouts downstairs. Jaejoong immediately run dawnstairs to see his parents on the floor begging, “Please don’t do anything to my family…” His father begged as he kneed in front of guys with white masks on their face. Little Jaejoong saw his parents crying so he ran towards them and hugged them, “Don’t do anything to my parents!” Jaejoong exclaimed bravely. “Young boy… I think you don’t understand what is happening. Your parents borrowed money from me and until now they haven’t paid back. Because of that, they will pay.” The man that seems like the leader snapped a finger as his men started dragging his parents outside. “NO!!!” Jaejoong exclaimed as he held to his parents tighter. The leader came near Jaejoong but his father came in front of his son, “Don’t hurt my son!!” he exclaimed. The leader just smirked as he motioned his men to drag him outside the house. Jaejoong was left in front of the man crying, “Where did you bring my parents?! Bring them back!!!” Jaejoong shouted. The guy stooped to Jaejoong’s level, “Young boy, remember this name: Black Rose. This mafia group is the one that made your parents suffer… die!” the guy said as he laughed hysterically and got out of the house.
 
The next day… police came to Jaejoong’s house, “Kim Jaejoong right?” the police asked as little Jaejoong nodded blankly. The police looked at Jaejoong in pity, “Please come with us… Let’s go to the morgue.”
 
END OF FLASHBACKS…
 
Jaejoong is now crying, “He killed my parents…” jaejoong said between his sobs. This is the first time you saw him cry. You felt sad, hurt, shocked but most of all angry, *My father killed his parents!* You exclaimed in your head. You looked at Jaejoong again as you hugged him, “Oppa, don’t worry… I’m here, I will never leave you alone. No matter what, I will always be with you.” You whispered soothingly to Jaejoong. You felt Jaejoong tightened his grip on you, “Promise?” Jaejoong croaked, “Promise.” You assured.
 
All night Jaejoong just cried in your arms as you hugged him soothingly.
 
*I know I do not do this but I really want to thank you God for giving me ~~~~~ in my life.* Jaejoong thought.
 
*God… What should I do now? Now that I know Jaejoong oppa’s past, I don’t know how I should act. How can I tell him the truth when I know that MY OWN father is the one that made him miserable.* you thought as you hugged Jaejoong tightly, * I don’t want to lose him… not yet…*
 
========================
 
Wow... It's been a while since I updated! Are you still there? I'm really sorry for the very very late update!
 
I will try to update more since it's vacation already... so please comment so that I will have my inspiration.