Growing Feelings Once Again

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

Chapter 47
Growing Feelings Once Again


After fixing your swim suit and other necessities, you changed your clothes and you got down together with So Eun and Kim Bum.

"Hyung there is ~~~~~~!" Junsu exclaimed with awed eyes. Everyone looked up and looked at you in awe especially Jaejoong.  You are wearing a simple white dress and white sandals.

Dress:

Even if it was just simple, it still made you look like a goodess walking in a beach. You came to DBSK, "Hey!" you greeted. DBSK was still stunned and didn't even react. So Eun giggled, "Hyungsoonim, it seems like they were really awed by your beauty..." You gave So Eun a look as the DBSK cleared their throat and gave you warm smiles, " Hey ~~~~~, you look beautiful!" they complimented. You just gave them small smiles as you noticed Jaejoong fanning himself with his hand and muttering something, "Are you ok, Jae-- Hero?" you slapped yourself mentally, *How could I almost slip! Aish, Rose you better act straightly!* you thought. Jaejoong snapped out as he glared at you, *How could I be ok when I'm having heart attack right now!? Blame this rapidly beating heart of mine!!!Aish, Hero you better ignore this growing feelings once again!* Jaejoong thought. You blinked at him as you saw him glare at you. You raised a brow, "Are you gonna continue glaring at me? Just for your information, I didn't do sh*t." you said straight-forwardly. Jaejoong blinked at you in shock--the same with DBSK-- they are still not used with you cursing. They were used with you being straight-forward but not cursing. You smirked, "You have to get used with me cursing, you know? You can hear that from time to time from now on. Besides, isn't it natural in the mafia world to curse?" you said. "Indeed, it's natural in the mafia world but not from your mouth... You used to have so much innocence in you... " Yunho said like a real brother. You looked away uncomfortably, *No matter how much I wanted to be like that, I can't....* you thought sadly. You chuckled darkly, "Acting, dude, acting!" you said. Jaejoong scowled, *That's right! She lied to me! She played me like a doll... I should... Hate her? But why can't I?!* Jaejoong thought in his mind.

Everyone can feel the tension until they heard you sigh, "Let's just have fun... And forget everything... Let's enjoy this moment since we don't have this much time to enjoy while working." Kim Bum smiled softly, "Neh... You're right Hyungsoonim, it's been a while since you had your vacation..." So Eun frowned, "You mean never had a vacation!" So Eun said. the DBSK looked at you in shock. You glared at So Eun, "Mianhae..." So Eun mumbled. "Aigoo, it's getting hot now, don't you think? Why don't we swim now?!" Junsu squealed as he took off his clothes and was only left with his swimming trunks. The guys followed suit while you girls looked away. So Eun inched near you and buried her face on your shoulders as Kim Bum took off his clothes. You just looked away while gulping hard. The boys saw the both of you and smirked, "Can't take our hotness?" Kim Bum said as the guys smiled smugly, first time agreeing with someone that is not part of DBSK. So Eun looked up and glared at them, "Of course not!" So Eun shouted or more like squealed as she buried her face once again in your shoulders. You rolled your eyes as you shook your head, "Why don't you just show them your hotness So Eun?" you suggested as the guys raised their brows. So Eun looked up at you and saw you smirking. So Eun smirked too and nodded. So Eun took off her dress and revealed her blue two piece swimsuit and her skirt-like down garment.

Swimsuit:

The guys jaw dropped especially Kim Bum. So Eun blinked at you, "Hyungsoonim, aren't you gonna show yours... Your the only one that is dressed." you just smirked as you took off your dress and revealed your dark brown swimsuit.

Swimsuit:

The guys gulped hard and stared at you. The swimsuit really showed your y body. It showed your curves perfectly and it made your legs looked longer and flawless. You saw Jaejoong's ears turned red at the corner of your eyes as you secretly smiled.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

For the whole day, all of you had fun. You played volleyball with So Eun, Kim Bum and Yunho on your team while the other DBSK members on the other team. Your team won and the other team was obliged to treat you ice cream. Jaejoong bought you double dutch, knowing that it's your favorite flavor. You shyly thanked him and ate the ice cream while Jaejoong sent you secret glances.

After swimming and making sand castle all of you came back to your room at sunset... Well, that's what you and Jaejoong thought. Only you and Jaejoong came back to your rooms while the other DBSK, So Eun and Kim Bum had their own little meeting. "Why do you want us to stay here?"Kim Bum asked them as the DBSK stole glances. "We assume that you two are the most closest and most trusted family of ~~~~~~, and we assume that the both of you knows Hero hyung and ~~~~~~'s history." Yoochun said seriously. So Eun and Kim Bum looked at each other then the DBSK and nodded. "We all can see that ~~~~~ and Jaejoong hyung still loves each other. And us DBSK is planning something to get them back together but... To make our plans to succeed, we need your help." Junsu said. So Eun and Kim Bum looked at one another and smiled, "Let us in!" they agreed. The DBSK smiled, "We knew that we could count on you!" Changmin said. "So here's the plan...."

The DBSK explained the plan to Kim Bum and So Eun and assigned each one on what to work on.

Now the plan is set and the only thing that needs to be done is to put the plan in action!