“If I know, you like it!”

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia
Chapter 15
“If I know, you like it!”
 
You entered the secret room that Jaejoong just revealed to you, just a few days ago. You have to go throung many secret passages before you can go there. Only the DBSK and you know it.
 
You were called by Jaejoong just a few minutes ago. “Oh… ~~~~, you’re already here. Good, now sit down.” Jaejoong said as he motioned you to sit. You sat on the seat in front of him. The DBSK are already there, “So…. I called all of you here to tell you that were going on a business trip.” Jaejoong said in a business-like tone. “Hyungnim… am I also going because from what I know, you won’t allow me to see the files that I send to you nor I can’t go on your meetings because you said that I am not yet totally a part of your family…” you said sarcastically. Jaejoong gave you a look, “Fine, ~~~~~, from now on you’ll be part of my family and from now on get ready for the dangers you might experience because from today onwards I am now giving you the orders to be my real secretary. You can now see the files you are sending and we will now tell you our plans. You’ll be part of the family. But…. Once I heard that you betray us nor sabotage us…. we will hunt you down no matter where you hide.” Jaejoong said dangerously. Your smile turned into a smirk, “Fine with me, because I am not that kind of women.” You said. “Alright, we’ll be leaving this morning and we’ll be usingmy own jet plane and—“ Jaejoong wasn’t able to continue because you enterrupted him, “Really!!! You have your own jet plane!!! I’ve never ride that even once!!!!” you said happily and cheerfully. The DBSK looked at your childish self, “~~~~, easy, relax.” Yunho said as the DBSK chuckled, well except for Jaejoong although, deep inside he is also happy to see you happy. “Hehe… sorry, it’s just that I’ve really never ride those. Anyway, where are we going?” you asked. “We’ll be going to Jeju island” Jaejoong answered. “JEJU ISLAND!!?? YOU MEAN, THE FAMOUS JEJU ISLAND….OMO, OMO, OMO!!!!” you exclaimd excitedly as you jumped up and down. The DBSK laughed at your cute self. “Yah ~~~~~, stop that or else I won’t allow you to come with us.” Jaejoong said cutting your happy time. You pouted cutely and sat down, “Well, I’m sorry…. It’s just that beside from here, in seoul, I’ve never really got out of town or country. My dad never made me go out of our house….” You said sadly. The DBSK looked at you with pity, “Anyway, we’ll be staying at Jeju Island for Three weeks. So, if we have time we can have some fun.” Jaejoong said. “YEY!!!!” you cheered. “Anyway, tomorrow wear a mafia- like clothes and ~~~~ wear something secretary-like yet y and when we’re in front of mafias act serious and dangerous. We’ll be the ones to protect you when danger comes.” Jaejoong said seriously. “Hyungnim, When we got to Jeju Island, are we gonna go to the meeting immediately?” you asked. “Yes, that’s why we need to dress formally.” Jaejoong said. “Yey!!! We’re going to Jeju Island~~” You cheered.
 
The next morning you and the DBSK are already inside the jet plane. You looked at the DBSK and saw what they are wearing. *They look good with those clothes and Hero looks so…. Handsome…. Wait, what? ~~~~~ You must be sleepy!!!* You thought to yourself. The DBSK are wearing different clothes but all of their clothes have the same colour of red and black.
 
 
Jaejoong looked at you and frown, “Yah!!! What the hell are you wearing?” You looked down. You are wearing black skinny jeans, white tank top and put a grey blazer on it and match it with black ballet flats.
 
 
“I said wear something secretary-like and y but you’re wearing something casual” Jaejoong said. “Aishh…. I am not YET wearing my real clothes…” you explained. “Then go change already. There’s a dressing room over there.” Jaejoong said as he poited to a door. You sigh and got you bag. You entered the dressing room and change your clothes into a red dress and match it with black heels.
 
(Your clothes: just choose from the three: http://www.catwalkqueen.tv/littlereddresses.jpg)
 
You got out from the dressing room. The DBSK looked up and their jaws drop. Even though you’re just wearing a red dress, the dress made you gorgeous. It shows your curves perfectly. “You look….” Jaejoong started to say that you’re gorgeous but stop and mentally hit himself, “like a tomato. Full of red.” Jaejoong said making an excuse. You smirked, “If I know, you like it!” you teased. The DBSK laughed but stop when Jaejoong glared at them.
 
=============
Sorry for the late update!!! I just have to finish my project at school and thank God, I finished it Yesterday. Sorry again!
 
Anyways... I was thinking to stop writing this anymore because I am receiving just few comments... So PLEASE COMMENT so that I will know if I will still continue this.