Don't go....

The Mafia Hater is a Mafia

 

Chapter 24
Don’t go…
 
Jaejoong’s eyes fluttered open as he heard shuffling of bags.Jaejoong looked aroud the room and he’s eyes stopped at a particular person, you.
 
You looked back and saw Jaejoong looking at you, “Oh… you’re awake already…” You said as you weakly smile. Jaejoong tried to sat up but hissed in pain. You immediately got to his side and helped him up, “You should be more careful. Your wound might reopen.” You said as you checked his wound, “Let’s change the bandage…” You murmureed as you stood up and walked to your lugage and got the bandage. You walked back to Jaejoong, “Hero, I’ll put your bandage now, alright….” You said as you took off Jaejoong’s old bandage and replaced it to a new bandage. Jaejoong watched you with loving eyes while you continued putting his bandage. Done, you looked at Jaejoong and saw that he was lookig at you, *Stop looking at me with those loving eyes of yours!!! * you screamed in your mind. You looked away, “U-umm the DBSK are in the living room, sleeping…” you said nervously. Jaejoong continued looking at you and your heart is beating so fast. The silence was interrupted when Jaejong’s stomach suddenly grumbled. Your head snapped to Jaejoong and Jaejoong looked away with embarassement. You smiled and stood up, “I’m gonna cook something. Just wait here…” You said. You were about to go when Jaejoong suddenly held your hand. You turned around, shocked, “Don’t leave me….” Jaejoong murmured. Your eyes widened as both of your heart are beating fast, *~~~~~~, wake up already!!!! * You screamed in your head, “Oh come on Hero! I’m just gonna cook….” You answered nervously as you pulled your hand with heavy heart and you got out.
 
Jaejoong looked at the door, “I meant, don’t leave me…. Forever….” Jaejoong whispered as a tear fell from Jaejoong’s eyes.
 
You closed the door and leaned on it as you clutched onto your heart, “Hero… Just say that you don’t want me to leave you…. Forever and I’m not gonna leave you…”You whispered as a tear fell from you eyes.
 
You got to the kitchen and started cooking, “~~~~~, you should’ve waked us up…” Someone said behind you. You looked back and saw the DBSK awake, “Oh… sorry… good morning!” You greeted. “Good morning…. Is hyung awake already?” Yunho asked. You continued cooking, “Umm… yeah” you said as you put the pancakes on the plates. You looked to the bedroom door and saw Jaejoong leaning on the door frame. You looked at the DBSK and nodded to Jaejoong’s direction. The DBSK looked at what your pionting and saw Jaejoong, “HYUNG!!!!” They all shouted as they raced towards Jaejoong. You and Jaejoong’s eyes widened, “STOP!!!” you shouted as the DBSK halted to a stop, “Do you want to make Hero’s wound to bleed gain?” You loked at them. They meekly laughed and helped Jaejoong to siy on the dining table, “Hyung are you alright?” They asked, “Aishh.. I’m a strong man…. No need to ask me….” Jaejoong said as he continued looking at you while you are preparing their breakfast. You turned around and walked to the DBSK as you put their food in front of them, “Thank you!!!!” They all thanked you. You laughed at their childishness, “You’re welcome…” You said as you walked towards the bedroom. “What is she doing?” Jaejoong asked but the DBSK just shrugged and continued eating.
 
After the DBSK are done eating. You got out of the bedroom with your lugages, “Where are you going?” Jaejong asked. “Well, I did told you that I am quitting in your club so… I might as well kick out myself in your apartment…” You said I a matter-of-fact tone. You saw Jaejoong’s face turned serious, “Well, since I’ve already done my job… I will go now…” You said as you started to get out of the apartment but then, you were puuled by Jaejoong, “WHO SAID YOU CAN GO!!!!” Jaejoong shouted at you, “I—I was----“ You said but was interrupted by Jaejoong, “YOU WILL NOT LEAVE HERE NO MATTER WHAT!!!!” Jaejoong shouted again. This time, the on botton was pushed, “AND WHO SAID I CAN’T LEAVE?!?” you shouted back. “ME—“ Jaejoong started but you interrupted him, “WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT I NEED TO DO!!!!! DIDN’T YOU JUST PLAYED WITH ME!!! I AM NOTHING IN YOUR LIFE SO, YOU HAVE HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEMAND ME ANYTHING!!!!”  you shouted. “I DO BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!!!” Jaejoong shouted and your eyes widened, “Stop ly----“ You started but before you can say anything, Jaejoong crushed his lips to yours. 
 
=============
 
There!!! I am so sorry, I wasn't able to update yesterday!!! But I hope you like the chapter!!! Please comment!!!!